Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People of Twitter, please stop coming to Tattle for things to whine about. She’s boring us half to death too and we really couldn’t give any more of a flying fook about your health ailments than old alchie alice does herself.
Alchie Alice! Bwahahahaha 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@KikiFromNy I want to say how awful this is.
" There were even family battles over my treatment because one side of the family wanted me to forgo chemo and radiation so I could continue to care for the parents. "
I can't believe anyone would ask that of you. That's despicable. I hope you're doing alright now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Alice thinks we must be scared of something.
I dunno I’m pretty good over here. I have a house + 2, a loving husband, job and career, 2.5 kids and a dog.I’m pretty content and appreciate my life. If you are insinuating that I’m BW or IG and I should be scared quite frankly Alice you’re projecting cos you are scared shitless cos you know damn well you have been a cow and that you are going to lose the house, and you have to pay for everything yourself now. You are scared to get a job and have no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
PS @KikiFromNy I want to be clear I only responded to your post because it was the latest one and I did not want to trawl through previous posts. I really just wanted to put my piece across, you were supportive and I want to apologise for responding to your post, which actually was not the right context. I have put my big girl pants on, and I am moving forward on Tattle in the way I first joined - watching, learning, laughing and joining in the general mayhem that is Alice. So apologies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but what is the context here? What were they talking about?
I feel like I'm missing half the story.
Deb claims that Ioan possibly isnt looking for jobs in order to pay less support to Alice & the kids. and apparently according to Alice he has been turning down offers, but after somebody rightly pointed out that Alice cant know since Ioan isnt talking to her Deb admitted that she said this a year ago basically.

obviously the whole idea that somebody intentionally isnt working just to duck over the ex and kids (while bleeping yourself over too) has as much logic as Alice's stories. And even in those rare cases the courts will determine that he has to pay this much anyway, since he clearly had the ability, but obviously this doesnt work in Alice's favour because then the court will say Alice has the ability to work too. And rightly so.

Reactions: 28
He can do a pfizer and lock his account

Wasnt this the one crying because someone went to her work?
View attachment 949218
Tell Alice to make her Twitter account open to all. Unblock everyone. Make it a free for all.
I'd happily go there and engage with her under my real name but it would take all of 3 nanoseconds for her to block me.
She's just a Trump wanna-be. Can't handle the truth.

Reactions: 15
Tell Alice to make her Twitter account open to all. Unblock everyone. Make it a free for all.
I'd happily go there and engage with her under my real name but it would take all of 3 nanoseconds for her to block me.
The she can’t handle the truth is very accurate. You notice the posters that a cool calm and collected but hit the truth button she completely loses it

Reactions: 16
OK, I was positing about why he could not do more - because I was -and am-really pissed off that the kids are in the situation they are - they are supposed to be kept safe. There was a bit of pile on so I scuttled off, feeling alarmed at having raised an opinion, which I felt was valid enough. What scared me was the general opinion that if you hadn't experienced narc behaviour, you were not really 'valid' to comment and did not know what you were talking about. That upset me and worried me - I felt this forum was a safe place where people discussed all sorts of things about the behaviours of both. I have understood where other posters have come from and understand lots of people have had awful experiences. But at the age of 53, I have had more than my fair share of awful experiences. And believe me, my experiences have been awful.
So I really hope that I can continue to be part of this community without being scared to voice an opinion. There is a way to disagree in a reasonable and measured way.
\
I am a survivor of family sexual child abuse
I understand you completely, including the part in the spoiler, yesterday I also felt scared to voice an opinion on things so instead I stopped commenting and went to bed for a long time. I wasn't even sure I'd come back here. Your opinions were and are valid and as far as I'm concerned you are free to express them any time. And as for the spoiler, and as one who has been through the same, I'm as sorry as you can imagine that you too had to go through that ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I literally can't wait for the divorce to be finalised or bifurcated. I really, really want Alice to have to deal with her actions and have to start to work and be a responsible adult. But I know she is in this for the long haul - she is admittedly all about 'revenge' and has zero self knowledge. And her FM's will keep feeding her narrative. But she will have to come back down to earth a bit when she has to work....eg she'll have to get out of bed at least
ETA
ME TOO. I'm so looking fwd to the day they house is sold and she has to move out.
'But where will I live? He's throwing us out on the street!'
Welcome to the really effing world lady.
He's already been more than generous to her.
Lets see how she goes, standing on her own 2 womanly feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it's a joke because she seems to think most here argue against her because they support Ioan
Most of us didn’t even know Ioan before this. I feel for him as time has gone on as I can see what’s happening quite clearly. But I am no Ioan fan at all. He could be any bloke for all I care. But I will stand up for him if need be.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm so sorry for what you had to endure & hopefully you will still feel safe to share here. ❤ xxx
I think we are all frustrated & upset that the girls are in such a crappy situation living with Malice & her PA & there's also sympathy for IG (& I hold my hands up & say I am one of them) as the law works so damn slowly & he's trying to do it the right way. I don't think the timing of a newer poster spouting hate towards him (with nothing to back up the claims) helped matters, just inflamed things & along with some other comments which didn't help, emotions can run high at times. But I hope you'll feel comfortable again within this community.
Exactly this is why I stay on this forum - kindness, community, but also the clarity, in a kind and reasonable way, that different opinions are ok. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is this the lady that is a lawyer and tried to give Alice bad law advice and someone told her work place.,??
No she tried to give her CORRECT advice and Alice didn't like it.
Her advice was not the same as the FMs advice, and Alice preferred the FMs advice.
I think it was the lovely Lupine's advice actually that Alice preferred.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not getting much engagement on Twitter. Averaging 10 likes or so each tweet. So she sends the fm’s and others over here.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Her twitter is open

Reactions: 9
ME TOO. I'm so looking fwd to the day they house is sold and she has to move out.
'But where will I live? He's throwing us out on the street!'
Welcome to the really effing world lady.
He's already been more than generous to her.
Lets see how she goes, standing on her own 2 womanly feet.
You’re in charge of telling us when the house is listed Susan. Lol I’m sure Alice will make it known she’s homeless now anyhoo

No she tried to give her CORRECT advice and Alice didn't like it.
Her advice was not the same as the FMs advice, and Alice preferred the FMs advice.
I think it was the lovely Lupine's advice actually that Alice preferred.
There are 2 lawyers. A FM lawyer and an opposing Lawyer. Tbh we are all prob qualified to be lawyers now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.