Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do understand that as it stands Ioan is providing 100% income to AE and the girls?? He is paying the mortgage, for Gloria and at least one private school AE herself stated was $50,000 a year?
He also provides a meal service for AE, as stated in the wiki.
The house will have to be sold and she will have to find a job, that is not his responsibility once the divorce is finalised. Jeez!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In the last thread there were some posters uncomfortable with some of us 'diagnosing' AE, which I totally get, just my two cents worth.
It's not done out of a sense of knowing it all, more that there are a lot of us here who have personal experiences & we can't ignore certain behavioural traits which are intimately recognised. Altho' my experiences, whilst traumatic & scarring, are nowhere near as bad as most of the brave souls here who have shared their stories of survival. ❤

I have personal experience of a Narc, (thankfully relatively short lived) being able to work out who this person was (after the fact) was illuminating. It didn't take away the huge damage/pain caused to me, but it was like finding the missing jigsaw piece. All boxes ticked. As it is with AE. Which is why I personally have no qualms about calling her a Narc. Altho' seeing the quotes from other posters about HPD/ASPD symptoms, AE certainly ticks a lot of boxes there too, but I assume someone is capable of having several PD's? (I don't think she's a psycho or a malignant Narc but IMO she is a Narc.)

I experienced childhood emotional abuse (albeit unlike AE, it wasn't done deliberately) this created a co-dependency & my having to grow up way too fast in a loving but very dysfunctional unhealthy relationship which went on for way more years than I care to divulge. It's why I have such huge sympathy/empathy for the girls & the potential future problems they could face & big E in particular, as I know how very hard it can be to break away but what makes their situation a million times worse than mine is their 'mother' is a Narc who only ever truly cares about herself.

Because of my personal experiences I also have a lot of sympathy/empathy for IG as I know how it feels to keep trying for years, all while being abused, (mine wasn't in a nasty way but it was abuse & took me many years to come to terms with) & I understand about keep hanging in day after day while total despair takes you over, you're emotionally/mentally exhausted, until one day you realise you have nothing left to give, you're running on empty & you are done. When you reach that hellish point a very difficult & painful decision has to be made. You or them? Like me, IG chose to save himself. He had to for his sake & for the girls. I also understand about going NC. Never an easy decision especially with family, but I went NC with my only sibling years ago as I finally realised after too many years of tit & being hurt over & over again that they would never change because they didn't see anything wrong with their behaviour.

So apologies to those who get tired of seeing some of us label AE a Narc. I do totally get why but it's more that having experienced X or Y or Z, it's kind of hard to not speak out! ☮
I just wanted to say how brave and strong you are to have gone through all you have and come out the other side a caring, compassionate person! I'm so sorry you had to go through any of it, but you're an inspiration and a great example for anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation ♥ ☮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
and Alice deleted the "my ex hates me bc he cheated on me" tweet
Yes didn't he wrap up Harrow and then film in France after that? Admittedly the French one was at a reduced rate (but we don't know why).
he was unemployed for a year after Harrow (I recall Alice saying back then when he returned that he had many offers, so it might have been by choice in order to spend time with his kids). Half of it he was living with Alice and the kids. 4 months after filing for divorce he was working again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just wanted to say how brave and strong you are to have gone through all you have and come out the other side a caring, compassionate person! I'm so sorry you had to go through any of it, but you're an inspiration and a great example for anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation ♥ ☮
Thank you @KindnessMatters - that's a lovely thing to say. ❤ xxx

and Alice deleted the "my ex hates me bc he cheated on me" tweet
he was unemployed for a year after Harrow (I recall Alice saying back then when he returned that he had many offers, so it might have been by choice in order to spend time with his kids). Half of it he was living with Alice and the kids. 4 months after filing for divorce he was working again.
Thanks @welp for clarifying, my brain gets fried with some of the timelines, lol! 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
lol salad cream dude says basically having health issues protects you from criticism TIL
Screenshot_20211229-192213_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This resonated as we have seen her posts about her sacrifices & how she alone has raised them & looked after them, blah blah & their... what did she call it, their booboos?

1640802315091.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wait a shitting minute… no one mentioned Clive/Ashley heart issues. The comments were about her not offering any words of comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Salad boy off on one now. Go do one you absolute bellend 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lol salad cream dude says basically having health issues protects you from criticism TIL
View attachment 949099
You couldn’t make this tit up.

Alice: humans need kindness and humour. And empathy and warmth and love and understanding.

I’m not convinced she displayed any of these to Ioan.

I think most of us were quite nice about salad cream man. My conscience is clear but if you’re pushing for my opinion, I’m not keen on the company he keeps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Emma and Bubba Bear are seriously gonna make me consider to buy a dog LOL
Screenshot_20211229-194250_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
People of Twitter, please stop coming to Tattle for things to whine about. She’s boring us half to death too and we really couldn’t give any more of a flying fook about your health ailments than old alchie alice does herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I think I may have just spotted a new manip tactic.

Alice: Ioan seems to like Bianca’s positive happy clappy stuff. My poem didn’t work so I’m now going down the ‘stay happy and kindness route.’ That might encourage him to stop by and collect his 102 leather jackets and once he’s in the house he’s all mine 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
People of Twitter, please stop coming to Tattle for things to whine about. She’s boring us half to death too and we really couldn’t give any more of a flying fook about your health ailments than old alchie alice does herself.
And please stop creating accounts here just to wind people up and then when called out, pretend to understand narc abuse, tone down your posts to remain here, and pray upon kind hearted people who have actually endured real narc abuse. We see you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
This. I comment here from time to time. Barely any interest in Alice, let alone some Twitter rando. Don't even use Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The only reason AE tells people to stay away from here is to limit the exposure to her history of crazy behaviour, which might open people's eyes 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has she actually written this rubbish or plagureised it from somewhere else? Who the hell would believe her? It's a pile of crap and the comments about her daughter's alleged adhd I think are awful, thanks mum for putting this out there for them to read not long down the road. She is so up her own arse she can't see the tit before the trees, what a crappy woman.

Tone is like no brother I ever knew, is he not busy in his own life how come he's suddenly there blowing smoke up her big arse? Her tweets are so annoying I can't respond to them, I hope it's not just me here, she enrages me with her acceptance of how amazing and beautiful she is (about that) to her potential as a formidable up and coming writer. These so called fans are doing more damage now than ioan. They love seeing a used up actress lose it live.
Am I totally imagining this, or did I read somewhere that she copied the poem from a Welsh drama called Keeping Faith. She is certainly taking the credit for it.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 949099
Ah yes I remember exactly the same Clive, we all piled on making fun of your medical condition didn't we... witches all! 🤔 :rolleyes:

Why do they sound exactly like each other?
Like attracts like :rolleyes:

I think I may have just spotted a new manip tactic.

Alice: Ioan seems to like Bianca’s positive happy clappy stuff. My poem didn’t work so I’m now going down the ‘stay happy and kindness route.’ That might encourage him to stop by and collect his 102 leather jackets and once he’s in the house he’s all mine 🧙‍♀️
Has this been a title yet, and if not why ever not? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m loving her advice on staying happy.
Alice Evans. OMG I can’t stop crying.. 😭😭
Is a happiness guru.. u GET me .. 😭😭
It just breaks my heart…😭😭
It’s the girls you see.. 😭😭
And poor Gloria will starve … 😭😭
And the pool guy… 😭😭
And the Gardner … 😭😭
The meals on wheels services …😭😭
The liquor store owner … 😭😭
Then there’s the house .. 😭😭
The friends that went … 😭😭
Piers Morgan. .. 😭😭
The golf clubs .. 😭😭
Apart from that it’s all happiness on AEs Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.