Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t believe that he was , it’s just another example of AE trying to belittle someone who hasn’t done / behaved as she told them to
I’ve just been sleuthing on Twitter & it appears he was indeed a dick pic gifte!!

Brad seems like a very astute guy lol!! 🤣🤣

0A5FAF71-4CC3-4D46-96DE-F5BAFD54564F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He was gone from Twitter shortly after that. I wish I knew who he really was because I think of him often. When I publicly announced my breast cancer on Twitter, he even sent me a PM telling to please be okay babe. 😭 I am. But I decided that night she was a bleeping evil loon.
That is so sad that she ruined twitter for him, it could have been one of his lifelines in coping with his depression 😢 His messaging you privately about your breast cancer shows what a caring person he is. I hope one day he finds a way to reconnect with you.
Congrats on beating the cancer my lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I desperately wanted to like that tweet but afraid of compromising my Twitter account. So helpful.
Why do I suspect this will just lead to more drama? That something AWFUL happened that she will reveal SOMEDAY and she was an ocean AWAY. And it was so HARD. But she had to be there for her BRO. 😢😢😢

I’ve just been sleuthing on Twitter & it appears he was indeed a dick pic gifte!!

View attachment 951749
If in fact he sent her pics, she didn’t seem at all put off until he supposedly DMd someone something (so much vague booking) about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He was gone from Twitter shortly after that. I wish I knew who he really was because I think of him often. When I publicly announced my breast cancer on Twitter, he even sent me a PM telling to please be okay babe. 😭 I am. But I decided that night she was a bleeping evil loon.
I get defensive of him because I don't want people to think he was just some guy flirting with AE and sending her dick pics. MITH was more than that. And while he was a big flirt - that's why we loved him! - she had to act like there was a line that could be crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do I suspect this will just lead to more drama? That something AWFUL happened that she will reveal SOMEDAY and she was an ocean AWAY. And it was so HARD. But she had to be there for her BRO. 😢😢😢

If in fact he sent her pics, she didn’t seem at all put off until he supposedly DMd someone something (so much vague booking) about her.
Totally and it was all Ioan and her Dad’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

No she just thinks she's being clever and dispelling any suggestion that she is Tone. Her dumb as tit followers will believe there really was a call. It's pathetic.

Reactions: 9
I was friends with MITH too. Long before she was. He was a young, troubled black man who admitted to substance abuse problems and depression. We had occasional private chats over the time he was on Twitter about politics, depression etc. He was never anything but respectful and never sent dick pics. And while I may be 9 years past AE's REAL age - I don't look it.
What relationship she had with him, I don't know. But to say you "fell in love" with a clearly troubled young man on Twitter means there is something wrong with YOU.
Did some people consider his twitter feed sleezy? I'm sure. But I was friends with him when he was under a previous persona and I knew what was behind it.
I was there while the interchange between AE, MITH and Hoarse went on that night and he completely denied he had shared any messages with Hoarse.
SHE was furious because she had tagged MITH into the exploding tweets that night and he refused to vilify Hoarse with her.
I’m so glad you’re here to clarify 🙏. Thank you! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 951749
Oh I think she's admitting here he didn't send her private dick pics! My oh my how her lies change. Yes, MITH's actual twitter feed had pics of him in his sweats with a noticeable... Er...penis. Censored? Pictures and videos of people actually having SEX are allowed on Twitter. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
That is so sad that she ruined twitter for him, it could have been one of his lifelines in coping with his depression 😢 His messaging you privately about your breast cancer shows what a caring person he is. I hope one day he finds a way to reconnect with you.
Congrats on beating the cancer my lovely.
Especially as she was threatening to kill herself because The Hoarse Whisperer had ruined her Twitter life by blocking her!!!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Celebrity Big Brother is in her future or I'm a Celebrity...Get me Out of Here! But not in America. It would have to be England or Australia. She could do a reality show in Australia and carry on about how she was married to Harrow, and he dumped her for a bogan.

Edit: On second thought, no way will she take a long gig like that and leave her girls with Ioan and Bianca. Hell, no!
It would be great to see her having to face someone similar to her, i.e. It's my way or the highway, others far better known and famous than her. But would she pass the evaluation? Anger etc?

Reactions: 5
I was friends with MITH too. Long before she was. He was a young, troubled black man who admitted to substance abuse problems and depression. We had occasional private chats over the time he was on Twitter about politics, depression etc. He was never anything but respectful and never sent dick pics. And while I may be 9 years past AE's REAL age - I don't look it.
What relationship she had with him, I don't know. But to say you "fell in love" with a clearly troubled young man on Twitter means there is something wrong with YOU.
Did some people consider his twitter feed sleezy? I'm sure. But I was friends with him when he was under a previous persona and I knew what was behind it.
I was there while the interchange between AE, MITH and Hoarse went on that night and he completely denied he had shared any messages with Hoarse.
SHE was furious because she had tagged MITH into the exploding tweets that night and he refused to vilify Hoarse with her.
She claims that she shared something with MITH privately & he posted it in response The Hoarse Whisperer’s post about her. Did you ever see MITH’s post before he shut down his Twitter account? I’m so nosy, sorry!!! 😬

Reactions: 5
She claims that she shared something with MITH privately & he posted it in response The Hoarse Whisperer’s post about her. Did you ever see MITH’s post before he shut down his Twitter account? I’m so nosy, sorry!!! 😬
I don't recall. But it could have just telling Hoarse why she first blocked him. Which was because she didn't like that Hoarse had gotten custody of his children away from his unfit wife. Go figure right? 😂 I only remember the highlights. Two years of chemo has left my brain 😂 with chemo fog and why I have to edit quite a bit after I post! 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i mean credit to that idea. At least over cameo her twitter friends can indirectly pay her some premium subscription service meals.
While this is an interesting idea, not sure I'd want to pay money to support Alice in anything at this point.

• Haha
Oh I think she's admitting here he didn't send her private dick pics! My oh my how her lies change. Yes, MITH's actual twitter feed had pics of him in his sweats with a noticeable... Er...penis. Censored? Pictures and videos of people actually having SEX are allowed on Twitter. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly. That tweet by her told me the opposite. Like you say, she was calling his revealing photographs on twitter dick pics and that they should have been censored. It dispels the notion that he was sending everyone private DMs with a real dick pic.

• Heart
Wouldn’t she have to agree for any of this to be implemented? You can’t force her, unless you have psychiatric evaluations that prove she’s an alcoholic. But then he should ask for sole custody. I really don’t know. My experience with the legal system (admittedly in another country) is that things can be really slow, even when dealing with children safety.
PS I respect your opinion and you might of course be right.
It is about the safety of the children. she doesn't have to agree to it, she can be ordered to do it by a judge, if she refuses the custody would be modified.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.