Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I

Let’s take a moment to enjoy one of Alice’s recycled bags and crusty old shoes.
View attachment 921654
Full disclosure homies one night I took 25 mg of weed by mistake and between the bouts of utter psychosis and paranoia I almost bought those. I think it was those. It was something crusty on her Etsy shop. Also almost copped them pink trainers, too, why am I so determined to blowtorch my fucking life.

IMG_0392.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

clarkees

Chatty Member
Well if she’s anything like my husbands ex … she is very much like my husbands ex 🤦🏽‍♀️ , she will . However my husbands ex wasn’t a washed up actress ( although she did have a penchant for Gin ) and social media wasn’t really a thing back then , so she did bag herself another mug . He left her once apparently but is possibly back there not 100% , she is still obsessed with my husband, and is now lovebombing his elderly parents who she apparently used to hate .
I do wonder also if because no other celeb / actor / person with money would want to be in a relationship with her, she would deem all potential suitors unworthy of her beauty, intellect and childhood savings?

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
There's no point winding her up on twitter. Pissing her off indirectly on tattle is more satisfying.

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Title by @sweetnessfollows

The pink button is a wiki full of history for this subject. Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread. Add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ and remember to keep it clean.

Please consider popping personal or potentially upsetting or triggering posts behind a spoiler.

Tattle has lots of off topic threads if you just want to chat, including one for people from this thread - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/ and https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/

Finally, a gentle reminder this thread is for Ioan and Alice. Don’t give peripheral trolls the attention they desire.

• Heart
Why does she insist on autographing things? Nobody on earth wants her autograph!
You see she puts her name there so the unfortunate person wearing them knows who to blame when they meet up for coffee and their bestie goes "so why the fuck did you glue your jewelry box to your nikes, girl???"

• Haha

Very traditional

VIP Member
So what did this Essie say that was so bad? I haven't seen anything that would rile Alice up. The only thing Alice is riled up about coming from Essie is that she thinks Essie is Biance, and she's already riled up about Bianca.
Have a look at the forum business section, Yel explained to Essie that going on Twitter and winding the person up then screen shooting and posting back here for validation is trolling and isn't what tattle is about.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Another Oy vey!

Why on earth did she post a video of a walrus imitation with bad make up? Nothing funny about it. That alcohol consumption is really seeping into her brain. Symptoms including memory loss and poor decision making abilities.

Why is she so bothered about a niche gossip site? One minute claiming she's not bothered, the next claiming bullying (look in the mirror!). No one forced her to come here. If you don't care, then don't care.

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
I was really hoping she would eventually have an epiphany and delete the twitter account , decide to put the girls first , go on a detox , gym, sign the divorce and co-parent then later date a nice bloke. You know move on with her life ? Even if I can't stand Alice it must sting to most probably have been left for a younger woman.

I keep hoping she will do this but she's incredibly personality disordered. The only person who could help her would be a psychologist, she can't accept it's not normal to be posting scathing tweets about your ex for an ENTIRE year!!!

Howdy

VIP Member
I'm totally lost on who is who and who thinks who is who and frankly I am not the least interested. I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm interested in AE and IG on here and that's about it. ✌

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Well things were relatively quiet when I was on here about 8 hours ago but not surprised to see she's kicked off again tbh. She was always going to react badly to Bianca and Ioan's video.

I mean how dare they pay no attention to her endless harassment, how dare they be normal and happy
That’s it isn’t it? The video, she can’t bear to see the warmth and love of BW and what that must bring to Ioan so she’s trying to drive her away.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

House of Tea

VIP Member
Truthfully, I’ve been suspicious of this user since they began commenting, some posts seem to be totally ignorant as to who AE and IG are, even about Amy and Tamika then others are knowing them distantly. They’ve also removed their spiteful thread suggestions. It just stinks. Maybe its just me.
That was the poster I was suspicious of before. But because their account stayed up I thought I was being overly suspicious. I think the 2 sisters plot twist has been done to death, it had died down organically but now it has suddenly been revived and has derailed the thread. Mmm.

Emmapism

VIP Member
I long for the days when these threads were just about Alice and Ioan! That catch-up gave me a headache.

• Heart