Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #31 Hello Bubba Bear, Goodbye Old Soak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @sweetnessfollows

The pink button is a wiki full of history for this subject. Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread. Add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ and remember to keep it clean.

Please consider popping personal or potentially upsetting or triggering posts behind a spoiler.

Tattle has lots of off topic threads if you just want to chat, including one for people from this thread - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/ and https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/

Finally, a gentle reminder this thread is for Ioan and Alice. Don’t give peripheral trolls the attention they desire.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Perplexity and I already looked at the FB screenshot of messenger - there are no small profile pics next to the messages that T posted. It cannot be real. Unless it was cropped strangely, just on that edge (but not top and bottom)

Just reposting as was late to the other one

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Title by @sweetnessfollows

The pink button is a wiki full of history for this subject. Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread. Add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ and remember to keep it clean.

Please consider popping personal or potentially upsetting or triggering posts behind a spoiler.

Tattle has lots of off topic threads if you just want to chat, including one for people from this thread - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/ and https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/

Finally, a gentle reminder this thread is for Ioan and Alice. Don’t give peripheral trolls the attention they desire.
Love the Tittle 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Congrats 🎉 and thanks to silver linings. 🙏🏼

Reactions: 9
@Perplexity and I already looked at the FB screenshot of messenger - there are no small profile pics next to the messages that T posted. It cannot be real. Unless it was cropped strangely, just on that edge (but not top and bottom)

Just reposting as was late to the other one
Reposting my response!😄

Yes, I’m assuming the truth is somewhere in the middle of “100% endorsed by IG and BW” and “total bullshit”. I think AD inserted herself into the story for some attention, and TD has used the fact she’s a FB ‘friend’ (because we all have casual acquaintances on there let’s face it) to make herself seem legit while being wanky on Twitter. The fact that TD only posted the blandest of info that we knew already just convinced me that they were making most of this up.

Reactions: 16
Please, girl 🙋🏻‍♀️ Stop! someone buy her a new eyeliner and send her a YT tutorial how to put it on so it doesn’t look like you have 3 day old patchy crusty coal soot smeared around the eyes

I was eating while I watched that video and the crusty eyeliner made me feel sick 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I think it’s ok to proceed with caution about TD and AD. It’s not clear who is who and what is going on. On tattle, TD never posted anything divulging info about BW
Def went to town with the FM’s but you know… I see some of you guys doing that too 🤣
The FM battlers are mostly from here, so it’s not just TD doing it 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I get she has accidentally pressed the slow-mo, easily done when you have drunk fingers. But to post it?
Alice please please get some help and some proper friends. Dear god.
Better still, go and hug those girls of yours, stop this nonsense and make their childhood a happy one.
The only people you need to seek validation and love from are those two girls and they deserve a happy, healthy mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Can someone let me know when the Tamika/AD discussion ends. The end of the last thread seems full of it, just rehashing old ground, easy to skim but there were pages of it. There is so much more interesting stuff to talk about, AE’s tweets, fluffy dogs.

AE has definitely seen the dog reunion video. She has been as quiet as a mouse but now she is back to calling BW mediocre, just when BW has appeared in her black coat, simple back and shoes. BW dresses in a very understated and simple way - the complete opposite to AE - and seems calm and without drama. Who knows about the machinations around who has been posted what behind the scenes, and how much BW was involved, but just the lack of drama and the calm, the lack of gaudy embellishments on clothing, the understatement, must be like a soothing balm to IG. Honey as opposed to vinegar. IG dresses in an understated way, more so as he has aged, BW seems a better fit for him despite the age gap.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
This came up on my feed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Instagram she has just posted, which I can only watch a few minutes of, just pure attention seeking. The smudged mascara. I have been crying guys. Nobody with any dignity at all will be posting that.

Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ - she is an absolute mess. The sticky mouth that clicks when she talks gives me the absolute boak, I bet her breath is stinking cause it looks like she hasn’t brushed her teeth in days.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her maj, the unemployed squatter from Bristol needs to get a job me thinks, all the drunken nights insulting people on Twitter have ruined her looks and her personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ - she is an absolute mess. The sticky mouth that clicks when she talks gives me the absolute boak, I bet her breath is stinking cause it looks like she hasn’t brushed her teeth in days.
I hate this noise!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What👏🏼 Did👏🏼 He👏🏼 See👏🏼 In👏🏼 Her👏🏼 ???

I couldn't watch the whole video because my secondhand embarrassment became firsthand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Aah that moment when she tweets she "can't move on". Remind me how many days ago it was she said she didn't love him anymore, couldn't consider kissing him ever again, and couldn't wait for the divorce to be done and dusted?
If she's so unbothered about what folks on Tattle have to say, why does she keep bringing the website up?
That instagram video....why...🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.