Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perplexity

VIP Member
Sorry I piped up about other users.

To be honest, the tide seems to be turning again and there is so much chat about people who aren’t IG or AE, but also praising people for their posts on Twitter who’ve seen their arse when asked not to contact people on Twitter by Tattle. I understand some see this as entertainment but prodding the bear on Twitter just to have something to post on this thread is absolutely no better than those who are praising Alice for her bad behaviour. A one person crusade to get Alice to realise she’s wrong is absolutely pointless, and is seemingly emotionally taxing for the user - therefore I don’t think it’s right anybody here is posting tweets or throwing support behind it. As I’ve said previously, fuelling Alice’s outbursts is only impacting innocent parties i.e the kids.
I have no idea why anyone wants to engage with this on Twitter. Even more of a time suck than hanging out here 😄. Just rubberneck with popcorn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

M33L4

VIP Member
Oh look here we are again, belittling his religion by using it against him to show how he was tethered to you forever
This is it in a nutshell. She thought because he was religious and made his vows in front of God that she could behave like a cow, berate him, sexualise the youngest girl, emasculate him and domestically abuse him, that he would just take it.
These are the consequences of YOUR actions Alice. Jeez!

• Angry
  • Heart

accidentally_in_the_mix

FFS, Alice is apparently helpless at figuring out how to put a tree into a stand!?! Before long, the entire house will cave in... i hate women like this, I live alone and figure out how to do stuff, why the hell can't she?

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for the comeback from the last message 😂😂😂
Please can you scribble over account names when sharing screen shots? Just to keep out of grey areas and not be seen to promote accounts that are getting into targeting someone in their feed. Thanks!

• Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Alice is again playing dumb on twitter, saying she doesn't know how to create sock accounts.
Give me a break.
IMO this just confirms she has several. On Twitter, IG and probably here too.

• Haha

Amal@2020

I dunno about you turds, but it’s evening where I am and AE’s insta video has inspired me to double cleanse and use eye make remover. I hope she sees this post through the eye crust tomorrow and double cleanses in the morning. 💋

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Sadly it's not, she says stuff like this to bring him down and drive a wedge between him and his daughters. It's really insidious nasty stuff.

She later drew parallels between him and a p aedo in a thinly veiled tweet that was clearly supposed to put that suggestion in peoples minds.

She's just sick as fuck :sick: :mad:
she’s literally jealous of her own daughter, it’s disgusting 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Alice‘s - Where Salad Creams Go To Die

Good night, dear Tattle Turds. May the night shift post long and prosper. ☺

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
In the past 20 months Ioan was only 5 months away, and the nanny is always around, I doubt that it's only LA where she isnt far up the pecking order :x
eAUM4Qb.png

I just love the fact that we seemingly got everything right LOL
IBzdEiw.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Marj24

VIP Member
She is jealous of her daughter. She hates the fact that Ioan and Elsie have a lovely bond and she sees their closeness as a threat. I think a lot of Narc parents are like this, they compete with their children.

I wonder what she would have been like if she had had sons instead of daughters. She definitely prefers men to women and possibly sees other females as a ”threat” for attention - even her daughter, sadly.

Seems like Ella is less close to her dad and more Mummy’s girl ( I think Alice has said this somewhere, and it’s not that unusual for one child to be closer to a parent ) but why can’t she be pleased at the close relationship Elsie and Ioan have, instead of mocking it?

she really is despicable
I think it is for the best she doesn't have sons. Can you imagine her being your significant other's mother? 😱

ETA I can see her in ten years time as an embarrassing drunk, flirting with the Es boyfriends

• Haha
  • Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
Funny the FM’s want the lawyer to pipe down.
Little Miss won’t-shut-the-fuck-up is still going on about being dumped almost a year later.

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
Oh look here we are again, belittling his religion by using it against him to show how he was tethered to you forever

• Angry

plinky

VIP Member
Is this what we shouldn’t be talking about?

I don’t want things to get deleted

posting anything on Twitter is really pointless now, it’s been done over and over. They just block people, they don’t listen, it goes nowhere. It is just really futile energy wasted for no gain. In all of this she has a core group of about 8 fans who can see no wrong in her. Her posts get very few likes. I don’t think many people are reading them in the wider scheme of things even if she has 37.5k, it’s like 0.01% interaction rate

Insta is different she gets loads more there (3%) but is slowly dwindling in recent times

her latest video has had over 20,000 views but she’s starter turning off likes (cos it’s shit)

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Sorry I piped up about other users.

To be honest, the tide seems to be turning again and there is so much chat about people who aren’t IG or AE, but also praising people for their posts on Twitter who’ve seen their arse when asked not to contact people on Twitter by Tattle. I understand some see this as entertainment but prodding the bear on Twitter just to have something to post on this thread is absolutely no better than those who are praising Alice for her bad behaviour. A one person crusade to get Alice to realise she’s wrong is absolutely pointless, and is seemingly emotionally taxing for the user - therefore I don’t think it’s right anybody here is posting tweets or throwing support behind it. As I’ve said previously, fuelling Alice’s outbursts is only impacting innocent parties i.e the kids.
Anyone that interacts with her is playing right into her hands. That’s exactly what she’s trying to achieve. Does anyone really think she gives a flyin fuck what strangers think? She’s pretending she’s defending herself against a BW backed tattle-attack. It’s total BS, don’t give her ammo.

• Heart