Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The dignity lacking is strong with this one
ha.....haha.....ha.....hahaha....haha.......AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only things I can remember for a recap are:

BW posted a video of her greeting Bubba Bear at the airport, it was a really lovely reunion and looks and sounds like it was filmed by IG.

mAlice retweeted the screenshots of Teekimoo's exchange with "bianca" about her getting kicked off tattle. She's had them as long as we have and waited till now to post and rage about it... we think because of the Bubba video. Anyway she swiftly deleted it again.

There was another discussion on whether the screenshot of the Teekimoo "BW" convo was faked again, some say yes, others no, I'm with the faked crowd personally.

Someone from the last thread was kicked off in the same manner as Teekimoo, for the same reasons as Teekimoo :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Claimed to have insider info, defended Teekimoo and swiftly went bump in the night.

Mod Yel came on to repeat... again... that anyone claiming to have insider info or be an insider themselves could easily verify that to the Mods and continue to post here.

The fact that neither Teekimoo or HealingCuts did so leads me to believe they were faking with an agenda - wtf the agenda was 🤷‍♀️

Alice will always love her FMs Whitney Houston styley and is pretending to care about them because, I assume, we have been talking in previous threads about how transparent she is in not asking after them when they share that they are struggling.

There was a bit more on the defamation per se stuff by *Sprite, we all hope Sprite wins her case!

A FM (some FMs?) were reposting lots of tattle posts apparently... and issued some not so subtle threats about IP addresses which everyone is finding straight up, piss your pants, tremble in your boots, STFU and stop calling out mAlice stuff... not! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There must be loads more :ROFLMAO:
And THANK YOU! I was tearing up a little getting ready to scroll backwards again. 😩

This is a minor thing but "HealingCuts" is a SUPER TRIGGERING username, in my honest opinion. I won't dare speak for everyone else in here but that just isn't appropriate to me. Like my username is about overcoming addiction but it's not like "StopTaking20XanaxDaily."

If you're gonna come in here and be raggedy at least have enough decency to not upset people with your username ALONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Penguin86

VIP Member
She's totally not bothered guys....
Also someone learnt a big word and is throwing it at us. Ouch.
Screenshot_20211213-104323_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Just my personal opinion, but I think it’s possible they have fallen hard and fast , and going off the fact that BW has had her gorgeous pooch flown to LA , which as some have mentioned is likely a decision that wouldn’t have been taken lightly , and is very expensive. It’s also something that’s done regularly for rescue dogs , particularly China ( currently a ban in USA on this 😢 ) , but nevertheless it’s stressful for them .… sorry I digress brain scramble catching up on the AE shit show 🤦🏽‍♀️ , I think as soon as the divorce is through they will get married. It happens and if that’s what they want to do then good for them , I don’t doubt for a hot min that Mr Gruffudd is trying to do everything in his power to get those girls safe .
However it’s clear that he’s been trapped in AE’s version of Stephen Kings misery for years so I don’t blame him for falling for someone so vey different 💗

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
In all seriousness I know we have roasted him over sending this package. But I think it comes from a good place. I don’t know who he is I don’t pay a lot of attention to the FM. But they likely feel hopeless in all of this and this is the only way they know how to help. It makes them feel better to give. So I know it’s a bit weird and you can challenge me cos I like people doing that but I think it’s coming from a good place.
Like someone else said, he’s not down the food bank with this stuff. He’s sending it to an actress he fancies because it gives him a thrill that she notices him. If I was his wife I’d be mortified by how pathetic he’s being!

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I dunno, although I suspected that person a few days ago, they have posted lots of reasoned comments also. I thought the thread suggestion about BW was just an attempt at humour that fell flat. I'd hate for this to turn into a Salem witch trials situation where someone says 'they're an FM!' (or AE, TD, or whatever, I've lost track) and then everyone else agrees and we shun them forever.
AE is probably laughing gleefully to herself right now as we turn on each other...
Agree with you, but they started off very ant-BW, which is fine by me, I like to hear all viewpoints. Then there was talk of an FM being on here and then that poster went on a liking/hearting everything which was opposite to their earlier posts, and made reasonable comments. And they used “y’all” to say goodnight, which sounds Deep South. But now they have lobbed in “I know” the two sisters grenade. Again, even if an FM, they are entitled to be here, but just take the posts with a pinch of salt. They are welcome to post, of course, just don’t get drawn in.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
What’s so sad is that neither of the girls know what that “joke“ implies & E1 is joining in with her mum 😢. He’s laughing along though, so I guess he didn’t find it offensive. I really hope it was just a major fail at trying to be funny 🙏
Sadly it's not, she says stuff like this to bring him down and drive a wedge between him and his daughters. It's really insidious nasty stuff.

She later drew parallels between him and a p aedo in a thinly veiled tweet that was clearly supposed to put that suggestion in peoples minds.

She's just sick as fuck :sick: :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Under_theRadar

In all seriousness I know we have roasted him over sending this package. But I think it comes from a good place. I don’t know who he is I don’t pay a lot of attention to the FM. But they likely feel hopeless in all of this and this is the only way they know how to help. It makes them feel better to give. So I know it’s a bit weird and you can challenge me cos I like people doing that but I think it’s coming from a good place.
Yeah it ain't salad cream he's sending, but it will be something of the same colour and consistency 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
I know I'm probably being naive, but the fact that she's been fighting with the girls makes me hope that sometime soon, when the kids (or one of them) are upset with their mother about anything at all, one of them will grab a phone and call their dad. Even if it's just to spite their mum in the heat of the moment. But it would be a start...

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think the latest video with smudged mascara is her trying to grab sympathy. Nobody, however squiffy, would be seen looking such a mess. She is trying to say, look I am so distressed I don’t know or care what I look like. It is a calculated look for her diehard fans or those who are new to the story.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Thanks @welp Sorry about the should be :oops:

I suppose what I was asking is do we know when it will all be finalised, but given your post above we just don't know a specific date.

It won't be sorted until it's sorted and I just need to cool my jets and be patient, is that the craic? :LOL:
I’m am extremely keen on the divorce going through too. We all need closure

• Haha