Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh213

VIP Member
I agree, AE and IG were a very peculiar match. I believe BW suits his more reserved temperament much better. She seems kind and relaxed. AE’s narcissistic rages about being special and everyone else mediocre highlight how different they are. Besides BW is bubba bear’s momma, what’s not to love about bubba?
I agree, she always overpowered him, even just in presence. And I don't mean in a good way. They just seemed very unmatched personality wise, like they put on a good-enough act together ( even though it was probably real for him at one point) but I'd hate to have seen some of the arguments those walls must have.
BW doesn't at all seem like she'd ever try to overtake him mentally, like AE always tries to do. I don't know the girl, but fwiw, she just has good vibes, seems to practice what she preaches, and seems on a path of positivity. And that really resonates with me as someone with a chronic illness; you have to stay away from the stress ( lol but I'm here, ignore that part) and it seems she is very mature for her age.

Then again, maybe it's just rose colored glasses because look what we have to compare her to. He could do a lot worse with someone who wanted to showboat around to put themselves more in the spotlight, but she's even dressed in a casual and practical way and seems to have been careful so as not to make things worse for him. She can't be half bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Good morning from LA where I am still recovering from that horror video from last night. That was a whole situation, Amirite?

markup_7681.png

• Haha
  • Heart

billybounce

I think this is a good representation of AE in one screenshot. Forcing herself (in every aspect) on the people/beings around her regardless of how they feel in the situation. That’s her dog but you could stick IG’s face in there and it would be exactly the same reaction for the last 20 years. Poor dog. Both IG and Emma.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
I dont get this whole "better parent" obsession these people have. How do they even know what sort of parent either of them are? Social Media is what we chose to share (and that's already not too flattering for Alice in this aspect), not what actually happens. And parenthood is a lot more than living under a roof with them: as much as they are celebrating her for that earning money for the kids is part of a parents job too, not a argument for them being a bad parent lol. Neither is removing yourself from more conflict.

Not even the kids liking you more shows that you are a better parent. Because parenthood is a lot more than that too.

• Heart

clarkees

Chatty Member
I volunteered to help flooding victims here in Europe a couple of months ago....but I apparently I couldnt? Good to know.
This is the first time I’ve ever come across ‘you don’t volunteer’ as a form of gaslighting

• Haha

AD2018

Chatty Member
Urgh. I haaaaaate this 'women support women' crap. Usually said by people hawking pyramid scheme goods.

It's insulting to suggest that women should blindly support anyone purely based on their sex. We are not a homogenous lump.
I hate it too!

I wholeheartedly believe that women should be championed especially in areas where they have historically (and even presently) been held back or had to work harder for recognition than their male counterparts

But FGS a women having nightly bitter rants at her ex on Twitter IS NOT deserving of being championed as a pioneer of female solidarity! Thickos! Read a book FGS

• Heart
  • Haha

LoisLane

I know it’s been said before but I find it so IRRESPONSIBLE that these deranged fans of hers know the home address and what her daughters look like.

This is putting those girls at risk, surely this alone is enough for her to lose custody - regardless of the fact she’s getting shitfaced by mixing booze with prescription meds every night while being the sole person responsible for those two children.

• Heart

clarkees

Chatty Member
Exactly this , I’m sorry but I don’t believe it for a minute, and I’m going to put it out there I think its a FM trying to not so subtly create a bullshit narrative on here . Knows the sisters who have admitted to creating sock accounts… I don’t think so , being vile about BW trying to create vile thread titles on more than one occasion 🤔

Bloody hell if it is she’s got it from ’Shit Wigs Are Us ‘
Truthfully, I’ve been suspicious of this user since they began commenting, some posts seem to be totally ignorant as to who AE and IG are, even about Amy and Tamika then others are knowing them distantly. They’ve also removed their spiteful thread suggestions. It just stinks. Maybe its just me.

• Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I do wonder which way it’ll go once divorce is final, will she finally just admit defeat and that the relationship is over, he doesn’t want to get back together and this is their new normal OR will she still think that literally any little thing he does (collecting the kids, mentioning the kids, simply looking on her direction) is that he hates his current girlfriend and Alice is still the love of his life?
Pigs might fly first! She'll spend the rest of her days punishing him in Narc Rage for daring to leave her.

• Sad

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
The only things I can remember for a recap are:

BW posted a video of her greeting Bubba Bear at the airport, it was a really lovely reunion and looks and sounds like it was filmed by IG.

mAlice retweeted the screenshots of Teekimoo's exchange with "bianca" about her getting kicked off tattle. She's had them as long as we have and waited till now to post and rage about it... we think because of the Bubba video. Anyway she swiftly deleted it again.

There was another discussion on whether the screenshot of the Teekimoo "BW" convo was faked again, some say yes, others no, I'm with the faked crowd personally.

Someone from the last thread was kicked off in the same manner as Teekimoo, for the same reasons as Teekimoo :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Claimed to have insider info, defended Teekimoo and swiftly went bump in the night.

Mod Yel came on to repeat... again... that anyone claiming to have insider info or be an insider themselves could easily verify that to the Mods and continue to post here.

The fact that neither Teekimoo or HealingCuts did so leads me to believe they were faking with an agenda - wtf the agenda was 🤷‍♀️

Alice will always love her FMs Whitney Houston styley and is pretending to care about them because, I assume, we have been talking in previous threads about how transparent she is in not asking after them when they share that they are struggling.

There was a bit more on the defamation per se stuff by *Sprite, we all hope Sprite wins her case!

A FM (some FMs?) were reposting lots of tattle posts apparently... and issued some not so subtle threats about IP addresses which everyone is finding straight up, piss your pants, tremble in your boots, STFU and stop calling out mAlice stuff... not! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There must be loads more :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice has moved from getting people to hate IG to getting people to hate Tattle life Lol.
She's giving Tattle Life delicious free PR and directing new members here every single time she prattles on about Tattle. So much winning.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I hope this latest debacle won’t get our thread shut down! I couldn’t cope. 😱
The mod did say to stick to AE and IG and not to argue. I’m not trying to police anyone or anything I’m just worried.

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Another beautiful morning in Alice's Wonderland, dear Tattle Turds! :giggle:

Okay, I really don't want to diminish the ray of hope here, but I can't help the feeling that this show of Christmas spirit is nothing but another not-so-subtle message to IG: look how happy your kids are without you, look what a wonderful family life you gave up, look how cosy it is at home while you're sitting in your shitty apartment, staring gloomily at your takeout leftovers. I dearly hope that I'm wrong, but I can't for the life of me envision AE putting all else aside and focusing on a lovely family Christmas for her daughters.

And as for the jealousy we're being accused of - how is this always the first thing anyone on SM alleges whenever others disagree with them? Same with "hate". Everything is about hate these days. When you call someone out on their crap, or even just express mildly different views, you're immediately accused of hate speech. Come on. I've hated exactly two people in my life, and they were so-called "friends" of my dad's, who stole his life savings. People on SM, or would-be celebrities, could never elicit emotions strong enough to be denominated hate. Or love, for that matter. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Also, THIS. 100% THIS:

Now, off to a bajillion boring conference calls! See ya later! 😘

Exactly. Blurp put it beautifully.

No one here is jealous, nor a hater. We all have lives, families, friends.
Alice, to me, isn’t some far off ‘star’ I’m in awe of. I’ve worked with “celebrities” since I started out in makeup in my early twenties, I don’t find people impressive based on their status or how famous they are, but rather how they treat others. I’m sure it’s more convenient to think of people who are judging you and discussing your shitty behaviour as these unmanicured beasts with little to no education, who have nothing better to do. But I’ve been on here a month now, and it’s full of funny, insightful and intelligent people. I’m aware people can say anything on the internet and claim all sorts of wild things, but most on here seem genuine.

Suck on that, Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 23