Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
The Instagram she has just posted, which I can only watch a few minutes of, just pure attention seeking. The smudged mascara. I have been crying guys. Nobody with any dignity at all will be posting that.

Reactions: 26

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Just thought i should make the most of my first and only tattle post!
Oh baby girl that’s what we all said on our first post. You’re going to discover it’s a bit like the hotel California, 🎶. you can check-out anytime you like but you can never leave. 😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
[
Personally, I don’t see why anyone would try and engage with Alice on Twitter. What are you gaining really. We all know she accepts no responsibility for anything. Does anyone really think someone messaging her on Twitter will change her mind. The rules of Tattle are very easy. Post your thoughts here rather than on the person’s social media. How is that hard to grasp. Some people just want to be part of the drama and poke their noses in.
I have never once engaged that whole mess which we know as Alice on SM. She's mean as a snake, gaslights people into skeletal remains, and revises reality to fit her victim narrative.

I'd only engage her if I was prepared to slaughter her with words, break down her abusive bullshit to the point of extinction, and then send in a clean up crew to erase any evidence she ever existed on Twitter.

Nah, she'd block me after round one. She's too emotionally fragile to hear any feedback that doesn't include fawning verbal masterbation. Futile is the word.

• Haha
  • Heart

AD2018

Chatty Member
The most tragic thing of all .. AE bashes BW for her looks but can’t get into her thick skull, IG didn’t leave AE for a better looking woman, he left her for a better human being.
This is such an important post. That’s it really, she’s calling BW mediocre without realising.. she’s missing the point completely

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Tattling is no worse than tweeting everything.

We don't lack compassion we just don't have any for her.

If you disagree with someones advice you don't need to attack. Just simply don't acknowledge it. It's not that hard
Screenshot_20211213-230053_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
So this is almost a year ago and she’s still acting like it literally just happened
Look at that quote from sensible Ioan dad “these things happen and marriages do end.”

100% this! This quote feels like it should have been the end of the whole saga!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Truthfully, I’ve been suspicious of this user since they began commenting, some posts seem to be totally ignorant as to who AE and IG are, even about Amy and Tamika then others are knowing them distantly. They’ve also removed their spiteful thread suggestions. It just stinks. Maybe its just me.
I thought everyone was ignoring the elephant.

Last edited:
  • Haha

wrongshoes

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Honestly I find women incredibly intimidating as I have no clue what their agenda is half of the time, and it's difficult to meet normal ones who don't have one! At least with men you kind of know where you stand. And I don't just mean thinking-with-their-pants, more that they don't play games and you can just get along with them.
I invite you to rethink this. It’s textbook internalized misogyny, and while yes, lots of women suuuuck and just blindly being women who support women is a poor response to the patriarchy, you can and should definitely examine your beliefs on other women and the “I’m not like other girls because they are dramatic and silly whereas I am cool and direct like a guy” trope. It’s insidious and we’ve all fallen for it at one time or another so let’s all stay vigilant. 💪🏼❤

• Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Just popped my hard hat on and nipped over to Twitter . Not going well in Alice land , some of her tweets are literally getting one like , no replies, and some even nothing at all , it’s basically tumbleweed

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I agree it is weird but I figure perhaps it’s just what he’s like. Her whole family can not be naive as to what’s going on. If it wasn’t him, then someone would tell him.

Now he wasn’t seeing the kid/s. Perhaps not 3-5 x week is what she means. But suggests differently.

View attachment 923201
I see she yet again cant keep her story straight
Screenshot_20211214-072704_Twitter.jpg

(maybe a technicality bc of Ella but...)

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
No one should be engaging with Alice because it’s like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon is going to knock over all the pieces and shit all over the board, and strut around like it’s won anyway.

We’re here to document, discuss, and observe. Her getting the 1001st message about the damage she’s doing to her kids isn’t suddenly going to make her have an epiphany or give a single shit about what she’s doing.
It’s actually making her dig her heels in more
She does not like to be told anything, especially that she’s not special, right about something or fucking up. So to tell her this makes her push back against it, to keep in control of it. If you picture her as someone who will destroy everything she has in her life just to prove herself right or make herself look like a victim, it really is a waste of time

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I do like how Alice and her brother (assuming he is real) belittle private education when Ella is enrolled in a private school herself

• Haha
Reactions: 24

plinky

VIP Member
I’m not going to waste any of my time worrying what Alice thinks of me 🤣

I have a nice house
2 kids
Good job
Loving partner
A large blended and extended family
Happy pets
Know how to put lights on a tree