Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I mean let's be real: Alice is putting her private life out here, so this aspect automatically becomes free to discuss, what else is she expecting? Everyone just nodding along without criticism?

If you criticise an athlete for his performance on a forum is that bullying too? Is every time Alice opens her mouth about any celeb/politician she dislikes bullying?

Sure, it can transform into hate/bullying, and Alice definitely was by some accounts on twitter, which is terrible, but her people (and she herself) are no better in this. They fucking have no right to take the moral high ground.

Do we know if IG has managed to see the kids? Or is the harpy refusing to let them go? If that’s the case, can he actually do something to stop her?
her comments sound to me like he didnt.

he definitely can do something to stop her, which she will then turn on twitter against him as "he traumatized the kids by calling the police etc." yada yada

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Blurp

VIP Member
I officially have cat(s) in the plural but one hardly comes home and prefers the life of a farm cat next door; he is actively trying to move in with them. There are also several large hairy dogs in the household. I do knit - and crochet and sew and embroider, as well as bobbin lace at a very beginner level and basic macrame. Against that, I shot for my university and was a military rifle coach as well as radio operator, and am classed as a military veteran. Unlike Alice, I've worked all my life until now, and own a house with twice the number of bedrooms as hers outright with no mortgage. I do have a swimming pool, even if it is above ground and from Lidl, as well as a hot tub, and enjoy a private stretch of river. I have actual, real life, friends, some from school about 45 years ago, others from previous employment and as a lifelong volunteer. I still talk to my family, even the ones that are scattered to the USA, Australia (who emigrated from the USA!) and Canada.

Why would I be jealous of you, Alice? I've known much more important people than you. I've seen far more of the world and met many different people. My home life is far more settled and my wardrobe is classier. I'm not addicted to anything and I don't make a fool out of myself in multiple media.

Sucks to be you, Alice.

• Heart
  • Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
That account suspiciously types maniacally like AE.

Wow congratulations on not going to private school

• Haha

EllaBella89

VIP Member
#32 thread suggestion inspired by Ashley and The Grinch

He's sending a parcel to inspire holiday cheer, but upon opening, she may be *screaming* loud for all to hear

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
nah guys that was mostly just for a laugh, but really. No telling what's in there.
5207C62D-9C63-47FB-ADE2-22F0DDCC91EA.gif

• Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I dont get this whole "better parent" obsession these people have. How do they even know what sort of parent either of them are? Social Media is what we chose to share (and that's already not too flattering for Alice in this aspect), not what actually happens. And parenthood is a lot more than living under a roof with them: as much as they are celebrating her for that earning money for the kids is part of a parents job too, not a argument for them being a bad parent lol. Neither is removing yourself from more conflict.

Not even the kids liking you more shows that you are a better parent. Because parenthood is a lot more than that too.
I agree...

I strongly believe that a key part of parenting is respecting your children, understanding they are their own person, and understanding that you don't own them and they are entitled to privacy.

I don't know which areas of parenting IG excels in or is lacking in, though everything I've seen shared (by AE) has showed a loving, caring, physically affectionate dad. Providing for your children, their accommodation, food, clothing, toys, activities, healthcare, is one of the most fundamental parts of being a parent.

I do know that AE has betrayed her children's privacy at every possible turn, sharing their very personal information, their image, photos of them in underwear, talked about how they're struggling academically, their possible learning difficulties, and shared information about their emotional trauma. Maybe she is a fantastic mother, when she isn't staring at her phone, drunk, night after night. But she's given ample evidence of her parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

wrongshoes

Alice laughed for twenty minutes because she accidentally filmed herself in slo-mo?

Fucking hell, she needs to get out more.

• Haha

rainynightinsoho

She is jealous of her daughter. She hates the fact that Ioan and Elsie have a lovely bond and she sees their closeness as a threat. I think a lot of Narc parents are like this, they compete with their children.

I wonder what she would have been like if she had had sons instead of daughters. She definitely prefers men to women and possibly sees other females as a ”threat” for attention - even her daughter, sadly.

Seems like Ella is less close to her dad and more Mummy’s girl ( I think Alice has said this somewhere, and it’s not that unusual for one child to be closer to a parent ) but why can’t she be pleased at the close relationship Elsie and Ioan have, instead of mocking it?

she really is despicable

• Angry
  • Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
All of these videos will help IG get those kids away from her, which right now is the best thing for them. She's just digging herself an even bigger hole. And we know she's reading this, and Alice if you are... Will you buy yourself some proper makeup? If you can afford a quart of vodka, you can afford some decent makeup. State on that. Delusional mun honest to god.
I don’t think the problem is even the brand of makeup she’s using, even if she was wearing Barry M she could still apply it nicely and not look like Pennywise, IF she applied it properly. It’s always a bit hard to apply makeup when you’re three sheets to the wind. Easy to smudge it for dramatic effect though…!!!!

• Haha

rainynightinsoho

Im not really interested in the “ bit players”.

I’m interested in the marriage breakdown, and the reasons, and I think Ioan seems like a nice, decent man and I want him and his girls to be happy, away from Alice, who is pure poison IMO, but I don’t really care about who he’s with.

Am I too invested in this 😆?

I’m also interested in the Narc psychology aspect, and I like reading the body language on the videos. They are interesting to watch without the sound, because you can really concentrate on how they interact and the way they look at each other and it’s fascinating (to me anyway, but maybe I just need to get out more!)

But Tamika etc don’t really interest me.

Buddy is cute though!

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
I forgot to mention that I live with a vicious serial killer whose victims are too many too enumerate.

FB_IMG_1639461016171.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. The people enabling her in the comments is unbelievable.
I love your lipstick..
I mean, I appreciate this lady might just genuinely trying to be kind with a comment like this, but to completely overlook the state of Alice in this video and tell her you like her lipstick?

Which shade is it? Three different shades of le vin rouge, m’lady

In all seriousness though, her lack of self care is pretty worrying. It’s clear she’s not keeping on top of her personal hygiene, and I’m not being bitchy at all saying this. It’s actually concerning, and sad that she has no friends to check in and help her if she’s struggling with this. I’ve had my best friend sit with me and brush my hair when I’ve been in the depths of depression, and honestly it made me cry, such a small gesture but it shows you that you’re loved and worthy of care. I’m angry at Alice, no doubt, but I do pity her sometimes. It will be distressing seeing a parent like this too, along with all her other crazy behaviour (even if she has made a rod for her own back and it’s her fault)

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Alice may obviously be lying, but the "Ella wants to drop her fathers name" is a pretty dead giveaway at parental alienation. Normally, if the mother is not a complete asshole it takes the father to entirely disappear of the kids life (as in, no contact possible) for them to have concrete thoughts about this sort of thing. Having a standard divorce from your mother isnt a reason for a child to disown their father. But as said before past evidence (from even before the divorce) point to her having picked up a lot from her mom....

Yeah I agree he will marry BW asap. I know people won’t like it. But I think it’s what will happen.
When I add everything up that is what makes sense to me. Not saying it’s right/wrong.
yeah, her moving to LA doesnt make much sense otherwise. I'm pretty certain he will end up bifurcating the divorce in the not so distant future, and Alice doesnt seem to know that this is possible given that she keeps banging about how she and Ioan will stay married for a long time. She might be in for a rude awakening.

(see, this will be the next thing she will take as a proof that we are all Bianca, HOW DID THEY KNOW THAT IOAN WILL DO THIS?!)

• Haha

DeblnPA

For fear of sounding like a broken record here...

It's also worth bearing in mind that people can pretend to be anyone they like online, it's very hard to know who is really who they say they are. I;m really a 52yo builder called John Smith who collects porcelain dolls...shhh! Take everything you read with a healthy dose of salt and try not to get sucked into believing everything that people say here like I did earlier ;)
I have a confession to make

I am not actually in PA

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Emmapism

VIP Member
Oh my god preeeeeeeach. There's enough drama going on with the divorce without us doing this for entire threads

• Haha
  • Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Tattling is no worse than tweeting everything.

We don't lack compassion we just don't have any for her.

If you disagree with someones advice you don't need to attack. Just simply don't acknowledge it. It's not that hard
View attachment 922874
And who told that person that we don’t volunteer, that we don’t actively help others in need? Or is she a pillar of integrity, standing on a pedestal no one else can reach? I’m sorry but this comment is just as arrogant as the rest of them.

• Heart
It's freaky, right? I envision a bunch of Anne Wilkes types, only hopefully less murdery. And for some reason, lots of cats and knitting?

this was a reply on Alice’s post about people here at tattle……..

Now I am definitely not the Anne Wilkes type, I pretty sure I’m less murdery, but I will admit to the cats. As for the knitting I tried to knit a hat last year, started out with 100 stitches, went down to about 80 and finally ended on 120 so I can safely say knitting is not one of my abilities……..
Can I just say how sick I am of having cats being seen as a negative thing? I see it everywhere. Tv shows, commercials, now this FMs comment. Cats are innocent creatures who deserve kindness. Really irks me that those who love them are looked down upon as if there’s something wrong with them (the people and the animals). /endrant

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Please, girl 🙋🏻‍♀️ Stop! someone buy her a new eyeliner and send her a YT tutorial how to put it on so it doesn’t look like you have 3 day old patchy crusty coal soot smeared around the eyes

I was eating while I watched that video and the crusty eyeliner made me feel sick 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

LucySmith

VIP Member
I do wonder which way it’ll go once divorce is final, will she finally just admit defeat and that the relationship is over, he doesn’t want to get back together and this is their new normal OR will she still think that literally any little thing he does (collecting the kids, mentioning the kids, simply looking on her direction) is that he hates his current girlfriend and Alice is still the love of his life?
My personal view is that this is going to be a few years of hell. She will never get over this but after a few years of vile hatred it may die down a little. She will make IG life hell for a long time yet as revenge. And I think as long as BW is in the picture she will devote her life to destroying her too.

• Sad

AD2018

Chatty Member
I hate things like this.

It doesn’t make you clever.
It doesn’t make you feminist.
It doesn’t make you modern.

I don’t blindly support the actions of women as if we are beyond reproach

I support the good, well meaning actions of decent people

Attachments

• Heart