Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I do think people should shut up about their supposed insider knowledge unless they are going to verify with Tattle HQ though 🤷‍♀️

Otherwise it seems like pot stirring.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Right, SO IN ALL FAIRNESS I was just cleaning up my Facebook and I feel like an asshole for slamming Alice's fashion sense lmao like it's fine that y'all do it I just don't think I'm one to talk 😩😩😩

Edit: You know what I'm gonna shit on her anyway she's mean

E404D786-6087-4B77-8F76-B973EDA392EB.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Aah that moment when she tweets she "can't move on". Remind me how many days ago it was she said she didn't love him anymore, couldn't consider kissing him ever again, and couldn't wait for the divorce to be done and dusted?
If she's so unbothered about what folks on Tattle have to say, why does she keep bringing the website up?
That instagram video....why...🙈

• Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
So last night I worked in my home office until 3 a.m. I had a deadline due. During the evening, early morning I checked on the site while working. So at 3 a.m. I knew I needed to sleep for a few hours because I had to be up to finish it. I took an Ambien. So I was on my laptop in bed and I clicked on this Alice thread. I guess the Ambien was kicking in. If you stay awake when it's hitting you, things can become three-dimensional. Like, objects and a person in a painting in our bedroom starts moving as if live. It's freaky. It hasn't happened in a long time, several years ago. But here I was staying awake through the Ambien and I clicked on Alice's video posted on here. If you think she looked freaky in that video, just imagine what I was seeing. And I thought what I was seeing was all completely Ambien induced. :eek: I slammed the laptop shut and fell asleep. I had no idea what I was seeing in the video was real and she was acting like that until I checked in on the thread today and saw it in the light of day. Horrors.

• Haha
  • Wow

Madge Harvey

Jesus Christ - she is an absolute mess. The sticky mouth that clicks when she talks gives me the absolute boak, I bet her breath is stinking cause it looks like she hasn’t brushed her teeth in days.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Seems like Ella is less close to her dad and more Mummy’s girl ( I think Alice has said this somewhere, and it’s not that unusual for one child to be closer to a parent ) but why can’t she be pleased at the close relationship Elsie and Ioan have, instead of mocking it?

she really is despicable
Yeah, I was catching Mama up on all this drama and showed her the Insta vide of IG hugging Elsie, and she heard the "Do you wanna get a room?" comment and was like, well THAT'S inappropriate. I always used to ignore it; don't get me wrong, I never condoned it, I just didn't think anything of it except as an awkward comment from a well-intentioned mom (lol), but damn, it really is unacceptable in hindsight.

Also I just told Mama I'm "talking to the Tattlers!" and she knows what this means and she says hi and that she hopes everyone's healthy and happy and not too upset about Alice and also she told me to tell you guys to make sure I "stay out of trouble" which of course we all know I will not be doing. 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Tattling is no worse than tweeting everything.

We don't lack compassion we just don't have any for her.

If you disagree with someones advice you don't need to attack. Just simply don't acknowledge it. It's not that hard
View attachment 922874
Wow, obnoxious alert over here. 🚨 This "savior," as they seem so desperate to be identified, is not the only person who does honest work. I respect them for their service and I shame them for their words.

I work with hospice patients. They die slowly. And they and their families and their friends and their doctors and their nurses and I all have to witness it and find ways to be alright with it. I do actually know what "wasting life" means because I have the God-given gift of spending time with people who have done the exact opposite of that. Shut up.

(Sorry for sudden aggression, this was just a really self-aggrandizing remark and I can't stand those.)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Alice has a interesting definition of "civil"

also straight into my veins
View attachment 921463
View attachment 921464
And what is a Twitter account for, Alice? To call other women bogans, hos, sluts and witches; to slut shame and misogynise other women via your references to easy access clothing; to accuse your ex-husband of paedophilia, and your former mother-in-law of being a dominating termagant and c***; to refer to those who disagree with you as 'bitch'; to spread news of your young child's learning difficulties and incontinence; to make spurious claims of domestic violence and traumatising behaviour; to alienate your children from their father?
Is that what Twitter is for, Alice?

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211214-121236_Twitter.jpg

Girl, none of your followers knows Ioan either, yet you thank them for hating on him 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I think everyone should keep in mind that there are many, many more people reading here than commenting. You have no idea who is reading what you say here, it's a public forum and you don't even need an account to view it. I'm not saying people shouldn't share personal stories; just take care, for your own sakes.
For fear of sounding like a broken record here...

It's also worth bearing in mind that people can pretend to be anyone they like online, it's very hard to know who is really who they say they are. I;m really a 52yo builder called John Smith who collects porcelain dolls...shhh! Take everything you read with a healthy dose of salt and try not to get sucked into believing everything that people say here like I did earlier ;)

• Heart
  • Haha

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I feel like this drama is going in circles. I wish Alice would seek help. It's like she's stuck on a roundabout and can't find the exit. It's the same stuff over and over. Move on Alice. He's not coming back, he will get his share of custody and unless you can afford to buy him out, you will have to sell the house. This is very common in relationship breakdowns the world over. MOVE ON.

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
That salad cream going to be walking out of that package when she gets it. 🤢
Ioan and BW have got HW parties with top names and a bag of coke while Alice is waiting on salad cream, OXO and a pack of hobnobs, who’s mediocre now?

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Aah that moment when she tweets she "can't move on". Remind me how many days ago it was she said she didn't love him anymore, couldn't consider kissing him ever again, and couldn't wait for the divorce to be done and dusted?
If she's so unbothered about what folks on Tattle have to say, why does she keep bringing the website up?
That instagram video....why...🙈
You mean we wasted the Ick in the title of the previous thread for nothing??? Ffs Alice, we could have used that further down the line!!

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Right now she still has a little control, the kids! So she’ll keep this going until they wake up to her. Given the littlest one is only 8 that might take a while.
Imagine using your kids as bargaining chips in all of this.
She also lives in the house, we know how it works but they will have to sell it, essentially making her homeless. I’m reading from the Narc guide book. She’s got to get all of that out into the socials and shame him some more.
She will never ever get over this. She sees it as betrayal by BW stealing him from her, it couldn’t possibly be that she’s an absolute fruitloop and he’d just had enough of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Mad Betty

VIP Member
A bully wanting to talk seriously about bullying! Oh the irony!
And I see she's back to calling BW a Ho. But apparently AE is a kind person. FFS.
Yes, back to calling BW a 'ho' last night and unprovoked. I remember Ioan calling her out for her gutter attacks against people. She's just your basic schoolyard bully and mean as a snake.

And she never ever lies. 🙄

• Angry

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
AE.png

Oooh, my unmanicured hands! Ya got me!

AE.png

So we've gone from 'I've only been on there twice' to 'I'll never go on there'.
How many times do you reckon she comes on in a day?

• Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Can someone let me know when the Tamika/AD discussion ends. The end of the last thread seems full of it, just rehashing old ground, easy to skim but there were pages of it. There is so much more interesting stuff to talk about, AE’s tweets, fluffy dogs.

AE has definitely seen the dog reunion video. She has been as quiet as a mouse but now she is back to calling BW mediocre, just when BW has appeared in her black coat, simple back and shoes. BW dresses in a very understated and simple way - the complete opposite to AE - and seems calm and without drama. Who knows about the machinations around who has been posted what behind the scenes, and how much BW was involved, but just the lack of drama and the calm, the lack of gaudy embellishments on clothing, the understatement, must be like a soothing balm to IG. Honey as opposed to vinegar. IG dresses in an understated way, more so as he has aged, BW seems a better fit for him despite the age gap.
I can't imagine the utter relief IG must feel to have a partner who he can take out and about without being utterly embarrassed and humiliated. I get the sense BW knows how to dress for the occasion, that she doesn't attract endless attention being loud mouthed and inappropriate. I don't know her but I somehow can't imagine her humiliating herself at an event like AE did with that Queen's birthday thing (seriously, incredibly cringeworthy). IG will finally have a partner who doesn't put him on edge all the time. I'm not a fan of her mindset/law of attraction stuff at all, but she seems pretty classy, kind hearted, and understated. I'm not surprised IG is smitten. She is the opposite of everything that will have repulsed him about AE for years.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Dear Alice,

I have cats and unlike you, I still have a husband who adores me.

You?

Nah.

Toodles.

• Haha
  • Heart