Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
This guy is a legend in my book.
(I hope this isn't derailing, and if so, I'm so sorry) A mod or I can delete it if I'm able. But he discusses two types of narcissism here at the 9:40 mark.
I love the way he breaks things down with the most objectivity I've ever seen, with some good zingers in there. But I was already watching this video when he delved into talking about two types of narcissism and it was fascinating to me. I started trying to figure out more of what makes AE tick. Thought others might want to have a listen from 9:40 onward. There are so many parallels to how she acts, even down to deriving value out of being a victim alone, so I thought it was relevant.

If only he could break Alice down..

Wow I watched the whole thing . Eye opening isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Truthfully, I’ve been suspicious of this user since they began commenting, some posts seem to be totally ignorant as to who AE and IG are, even about Amy and Tamika then others are knowing them distantly. They’ve also removed their spiteful thread suggestions. It just stinks. Maybe its just me.
Me too! Isn't this the person that started sowing the seeds of doubt on Tamika last week? I've been thinking there was something sussy 🤔

SusanC

VIP Member
Because who is suffering at the end of the day? The kids. This user locks their phone and thinks fuck all of it. Alice gets riled and 2 innocent kids have to put up with the wrath of their mother - what are you struggling to understand here? Alice choosing to read here is one thing, deliberately going after her on Twitter is another. Anybody doing so on Twitter, in my opinion, is no better than the ‘support’ she is receiving.
So what did this Essie say that was so bad? I haven't seen anything that would rile Alice up. The only thing Alice is riled up about coming from Essie is that she thinks Essie is Biance, and she's already riled up about Bianca.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Morning all!
It's taken me an hour to catch up - I signed off on Page 23 and, wouldn't you know it, her high-ness has been busy...
The video won't play on my iPad - I can only see stills - is it as gross as it looks? Did she put her makeup on in the dark?
It’s worse 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
they live together

I actually think Deb is fairly okay (if you can call that) in isolation. Obviously stupid for believing Alice's crap, but she is not very confrontational in general. Most of the insanity comes from Lin. For many many years.
HenryMorganscarf is a completely different person to them isn't she?

leigh213

VIP Member
I've actually spat my drink. She watches the entirety of her own movies? I'm sorry, but just, if I were an actor, I wouldn't be able to do that. Maybe a scene or a small part to vaguely see how I look and come across but to get cozy and watch the whole thing??
I just can't.

Giving her her fair dues though, at least she was nice to this person. But only because they were already praising her.

Screenshot 2021-12-13 11.26.13 PM.jpg

Back to Ioan and Alice for me, throwback time.

This is from Alice's IG, and I was wondering, can anyone help me what's on the card?
I've never played Trivial Pursuit.

Think its about Piers Morgan taking over from Larry King as she's tagged Piers in it. Red Cheese/triangle on the 2nd page.

sweetandsour2022

Really really no offense meant but why would you vouch for someone off twitter if you are finding too uncomfortable?

I'm really sorry to bring it up again but I do find it weird that you got involved and then now say it's uncomfortable. Talking about HC the poster that got removed from the last thread btw for clarity x
It’s all great in theory until you kick off someone without even asking for proof of ID. You at least gave T that opportunity even if you didn’t like her response. There’s protective (there are FMs) on here and there’s paranoid and exclusive. I’m here for the same reasons as everyone else - I have opinions.

• Haha