Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tilly27

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure that's why she had the girls out the front waiting for him while she filmed, hoping to control/mitigate his justifiable anger at her. But I think at this stage he could probably see through that technique and was fed up with that bit of manipulation too. In a way it's poetic justice that she can't see it was her own behaviour that killed his love for her. Hoist by her own petard.

I've noticed the same thing. I don't think they all want to shag her but there are definitely some lonely old men supporting her who just seem desperate for any kind of interaction/friendship with anyone to alleviate their loneliness.

Am I the only one thinking he looks scared and is trying to escape in that photo while she looks like she's gloating in her dominance over him?
In that photo, to me it's like he's thinking
I have a kind of "ok" look about me because it's a picture, but please - get the fuck away from me and out of my space 😔

Reactions: 2

Howdy

VIP Member
Above the text box is the"..." symbol, click that and then select "Gify" and it will open another window where you can type a keyword(s) like "spit tea" and click the search button.

You can then use the blue buttons at the right hand side to scroll through the gifs.

When you find one you like click on it and it will insert some text into your post. You can press preview if you are blind as a bat like me to see what the text says in larger form :ROFLMAO: and delete the line of text if you are unhappy or add a comment and press "post reply" ❤

Ha ha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: @Penguin86 beat me to it with a much simpler screenshot! ❤ ❤
And thanks for your post on how to do spoilers 😆

• Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Yes yes yes yes yes.

Honestly I find women incredibly intimidating as I have no clue what their agenda is half of the time, and it's difficult to meet normal ones who don't have one! At least with men you kind of know where you stand. And I don't just mean thinking-with-their-pants, more that they don't play games and you can just get along with them.
I can’t disagree that that has been your experience! But I can say it really hasn’t been mine. There are manipulative game players of both sexes. I’ve never understood where the whole ‘women are catty drama queen game players’ thing came from. I have male and female friends and best friends and they’re all amazing. Are you perhaps looking in specific places for female friends, where it attracts people with ‘agendas’? (Trying to think what that might be but struggling a bit!).

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Quick question, is the video of the two E's welcoming IG home when Malice forced him home? After hugging the girls the look he gives her is just total disgust. I'd post it but don't know how lol
I wonder if she was already using the girls to get what she wanted which was Ioan home?

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Back to Ioan and Alice for me, throwback time.

This is from Alice's IG, and I was wondering, can anyone help me what's on the card?
I've never played Trivial Pursuit.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
😂😂😂 seriously they are actively encouraging this madness 🤦🏽‍♀️
Oy vey iz mir!!! You know when they put up signs saying 'don't feed the bears..'?

So, did Essie tire of being told to stop reaching out to Alice via Twitter by Mods that they just closed their account to dedicate their time to doing it over Twitter instead? Might just be me, but I thought this all got settled with Tamika that is wasn’t worth it and makes part of the problem / no better than a FM to stoke the fire continuously?
Let's hope she hasn't gone over to the Dark Side... :confused:

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Also going back to page 4 for a closer read might be enlightening to some posters who can be arsed.

Are Clive and AE still on about their box? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha