Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Truthfully, I’ve been suspicious of this user since they began commenting, some posts seem to be totally ignorant as to who AE and IG are, even about Amy and Tamika then others are knowing them distantly. They’ve also removed their spiteful thread suggestions. It just stinks. Maybe its just me.
Same here! I had vibes very early on 🥸… It’s taken some time to come to light though

Reactions: 2

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Above the text box is the"..." symbol, click that and then select "Gify" and it will open another window where you can type a keyword(s) like "spit tea" and click the search button.

You can then use the blue buttons at the right hand side to scroll through the gifs.

When you find one you like click on it and it will insert some text into your post. You can press preview if you are blind as a bat like me to see what the text says in larger form :ROFLMAO: and delete the line of text if you are unhappy or add a comment and press "post reply" ❤

Ha ha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: @Penguin86 beat me to it with a much simpler screenshot! ❤ ❤
Thank you 💗 love this

• Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Sorry I think you misunderstood I know them from Twitter only. It’s ok today is confusing the crap out me I may have misspoken.
That's what I thought you were saying.

You knew them from twitter so they were who they said they were.

It very much read like you were vouching for their identity and I just don't think it's possible to do that with acquaintances we've only ever met over the internet.

Just William

VIP Member
It happens to me constantly, friend. Don't worry about it, just refresh once or twice more. It should work then!

Also, y'all I took a two-hour nap and this shit is still ringing lmao this damn thread is like one of them bouncy castles at a 5-year-old's birthday I am having so much fun.
Thanks, will do that! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
l

I tried to repress pain for years, CM - memories of child SA, an alcoholic father, DV and narc torture - and ended up with c-PTSD. I think it's a very British/North American thing to bottle things up, put on that stiff upper lip. pretend that all is rosy in the garden - but it makes things worse. Infinitely worse. What I learned from letting those painful feelings out is that they're finite, They don't last interminably, even though the pain is initially excruciating. Far better to let them out and learn from them. Hugs to you xxx

I used to pull that kind of crap when I was an early teen, dramatic, full of hormones and wanting to be cared for by SOMEONE. But you know what? I grew out of it. The immaturity reeks from every single one of Alice's messages. #dontcrywolf
Thank you @Autisteuse ❤

• Heart
In all seriousness I know we have roasted him over sending this package. But I think it comes from a good place. I don’t know who he is I don’t pay a lot of attention to the FM. But they likely feel hopeless in all of this and this is the only way they know how to help. It makes them feel better to give. So I know it’s a bit weird and you can challenge me cos I like people doing that but I think it’s coming from a good place.
I agree Lucy but at the same time ask myself if salad cream can ever truly come from anything good :)

• Haha

WhoaDang

@Perplexity and I already looked at the FB screenshot of messenger - there are no small profile pics next to the messages that T posted. It cannot be real. Unless it was cropped strangely, just on that edge (but not top and bottom)

Just reposting as was late to the other one
In fb messeger: If you are chatting with someone and there is more than one message, of if what you are saying takes more than one post, and the time frame in which you do this is short, say, within the same minute, there is only ONE photo circle.

For example
I if I typed this
in FIVE separate "sends"
my photo will only be next to
the first line that says "for example".

Try it. Or look at an old convo that might be similar in number of "sends" one right after the other. As opposed to one send, then your friend replies 10 mins later, then you say something 5 mins later, and so on. I hope I explained that ok.

Sorry if this has already been brought out, I'm just beginning of this thread and don't want to skip ahead. It's too confusing.