Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Offtopic, to keep the thread working well for everyone that reads it we need to keep it somewhat ontopic
It seems like TD is back with us on here. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong or confirm my suspicions.

Reactions: 3

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Essie May chose to leave because she had trouble understanding different mods interps of Tattle rules. See her comments on Twitter. I get the impression she would have preferred to remain here. I don't think Essie May is any of the main players in a sock account and does not seem to be poking the bear.
She went to one of the forum matters threads for clarification about Twitter behavior. I saw the posts a short while back. They’re probably still there.

Perplexity

VIP Member
Omg tell me if I’m raising the dead? It seems to me she’s desperately trying to manipulate the narrative to make it look like she was under attack and to justify her malicious stalking behaviour. But that would be a natural reaction to a good lawyer’s letter. 🤷‍♀️
I don’t get the snarky comments either - what am I missing? I don’t find every single comment here interesting either, but is this topic not allowed? I thought Alice’s behaviour on Twitter was fair game.

geebees

Is salad cream mayonnaise? I legit don’t know what it is but I feel like I need some. And no not the Ashley type of cream either haha.
It's similar but sweeter and, as others have said, more vinegary. Maybe a little runnier than mayo... Though not as runny as Ashley's "recipe" 😬

• Haha

Obsolete Boomer

E
A bully wanting to talk seriously about bullying! Oh the irony!
And I see she's back to calling BW a Ho. But apparently AE is a kind person. FFS.
Poacher turned gamekeeper? Or set a thief to catch a thief?

all out of clichés, going back to work now. Laters!

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Back to Ioan and Alice for me, throwback time.

This is from Alice's IG, and I was wondering, can anyone help me what's on the card?
I've never played Trivial Pursuit.

I had to go on to her IG to figure out if it was definitely what I thought she was referring to, and yep, it was the CNN host question, answer Piers Morgan. Piers wrote back on the post hoping he got it right!

Trivial Pursuit is great in a group setting, you should definitely give it a go!

WhoaDang

they live together

I actually think Deb is fairly okay (if you can call that) in isolation. Obviously stupid for believing Alice's crap, but she is not very confrontational in general. Most of the insanity comes from Lin. For many many years.
Agree with you on that. Deb is a much more calm, level-headed evil. 😆

HenryMorganscarf is a completely different person to them isn't she?
No. Crazy Scarf Lady is Lin.

LucySmith

VIP Member
Essie was always big about that 6 months thing in the divorce . She stuck to that like glue. That Alice had no options now.

Sweetcouchpotato

You can google it on web version and it should come up, but if not hopefully somebody will upload it.

Try this link:
There's so much unfeigned delight as she meets her own eyes on her screen and I don't know, while I do think self-esteem and appreciating our physical bodies is important, it just feels like we need to leave Alice to have some adult alone time with Alice.

Penguin86

VIP Member
I don’t think Deb likes Ashley

That’s mayonnaise then 😂. Feck it I don’t care anymore Lol. Just post me some, Welp will no doubt know where to find me.
It’s prob in supermarket but I make my own.
No no no! I like mayonnaise but hate salad cream

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
Is salad cream mayonnaise? I legit don’t know what it is but I feel like I need some. And no not the Ashley type of cream either haha.

• Haha