Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I hate things like this.

It doesn’t make you clever.
It doesn’t make you feminist.
It doesn’t make you modern.

I don’t blindly support the actions of women as if we are beyond reproach

I support the good, well meaning actions of decent people
Maybe you want to crop that to hide your profile pic! For privacy and all that jazz 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

House of Tea

VIP Member
I've got two uni nursing assignments to do and finish by end of January I'm the master of procrastination, I'm sat reading tattle when I must start making a plan 🤣🤣
For the procrastinators (me also!)

• Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Jesus Christ - she is an absolute mess. The sticky mouth that clicks when she talks gives me the absolute boak, I bet her breath is stinking cause it looks like she hasn’t brushed her teeth in days.
Absolutely bogging. Gives me the boak as well.

• Sick
Maybe I have bad taste cause I love those boots!

Yeah, I'd forgotten that there was twitter baiting and then coming back here and posting it on Tattle was happening. I liked Essie and she did a lot of research into things that was interesting, but riling AE up and then coming back here to laugh/boast about it was not it.
I also liked the purple boots!

Nixlondon

VIP Member
It seems like doesn’t it. She probably equates Christians with Republicans too (Gasp!), because she seems incapable of anything other than black and white thinking.
She needs to get down off that high horse and roll around in the stables for a bit, she does my head in with her contradictory bullshit
"Contradictory bullshit" is 100% on the mark. What gets me is that a woman who claims to be so intelligent can be so bloody STOOPID not to see that almost every word she types is swiftly self-contradicted mere minutes later.....

Bwidge

Msut get on with academic work now, so will be awol for the rest of the day... does anyone else have a real problem with procrastination? As in cold sweats and fear of not being able to complete the work, yet still pathologically unable to commit to it?
I do, all the time. I've taken the day off to do an OU assignment and I've done two loads of laundry and am about to wrap Christmas presents.

I know the longer I leave it, the harder it will be, and the bigger the flap I will be in, but I just can't do it.

leigh213

VIP Member
You're assuming that it IS her brother....
Well, I wanted to say that I think that person/ account is "the f word" but I was afraid to start up another issue in here like that other situation that kept reappearing, so I decided to not :)

Just to clear it up in NZ and prob Aussie it’s called salad dressing.
Nope, Heinz make salad cream that you can get here. It's not bad - provides a nice bit of tang to a chicken and salad sarnie.

Also it's apparently nice in coleslaw. But I don't eat coleslaw so I can't vouch for its nice-ness in relation to raw cabbage.

Reactions: 3