Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Alice said that (pretty much) everything Essie said is correct regarding her and Ioan's divorce proceedings, which is why she thinks she is Bianca LOL. Besides procedures on how to re-engage with kids after parental alienation Essie is tweeting a lot about actions a man can take to protect himself legally from domestic violence/abuse, a lot is deleted, but if it's the same stuff she discussed with us here, it goes into that direction at least.

can you provide proof? Everyone can claim this
I'll see what I screen capped tomorrow, it's after midnight here and I literally have a headache from catching up on the last thread 😂 See you then ❤

Reactions: 1

SusanC

VIP Member
Personally I don’t see why anyone would try and engage with Alice on Twitter. What are you gaining really. We all know she accepts no responsibility for anything. Does anyone really think someone messaging her on Twitter will change her mind. The rules of Tattle are very easy. Post your thoughts here rather than on the person’s social media. How is that hard to grasp. Some people just want to be part of the drama and poke their noses in.
Finally got my internet back. There is a difference between trying to change one person's mind and trying to make it clear to others that the one person is wrong.
I really, truly am sorry! I hope no one is scarred, I think I am :sick: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What did I miss?

Reactions: 1

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
I completely disagree. Why would she get herself involved in this drama? She's the other side of the world and just getting on with her life most likely. She probably completely forgot about it after she blocked AE.
Wait which Ella? AEs daughter or newton?

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Elsie looks adorable, doesn't she? She seems to be the favoured one at least for today as AE gets in a dig at Ella in her post.
Oh I'm an idiot and didn't read the comment :( and now I can't get back in to it for some reason which I am sure is just user error coz I'm not great at SM and don't have insta 🤦‍♀️

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Essie has posted a lot about DV towards men. AE accused her of knowing too much about that situation. It’s 11.30pm for me. Perhaps someone else can explain better.
I'm super sorry LucySmith I'm maybe not following very well now, so is Alice saying that Essie may have been a perpetrator of DV/DA? :eek:

leigh213

VIP Member
It's all a way to virtually (and I mean that literally ha!) get in mAlice's knickers. I agree this guy is trying to get in with a "sleb" :rolleyes: it's very transparent because as @EllaBella89 said why not donate to a worthy and needy cause?

It's not altruism that drives creepy guys like this, it's ALWAYS the thought they might get a shag out of it, or an online sex chat anyway in this case :ROFLMAO:

Tbh because she is slightly known maybe he sees the life of a kept man in his future, which makes him stupider than I'd initially accounted for if true ;)
Well he lacks ingenuity on top of it then because send something special, and actually special then Ashley!! 😂 😂

SusanC

VIP Member
Have a look at the forum business section, Yel explained to Essie that going on Twitter and winding the person up then screen shooting and posting back here for validation is trolling and isn't what tattle is about.
Ah so did she do that? If so, that would explain it.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Alice said that (pretty much) everything Essie said is correct regarding her and Ioan's divorce proceedings, which is why she thinks she is Bianca LOL. Besides procedures on how to re-engage with kids after parental alienation Essie is tweeting a lot about actions a man can take to protect himself legally from domestic violence/abuse, a lot is deleted, but if it's the same stuff she discussed with us here, it goes into that direction at least.

can you provide proof? Everyone can claim this
Thanks welp, made myself quite the idiot there:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Also ditto to your BIB I missed that in the last thread!