Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squittel

VIP Member
As someone who’s only perused these threads for a couple of days, I’ve gone through every emotion and opinion on these people very quickly 😂

In my not professional opinion, Alice is spiralling and hasn’t reached rock bottom yet. As humans we feel a right to “closure” on a situation, on a relationship but we forget closure comes in many different ways and we are not entitled to it. She’s essentially at home feeling not in control of the situation so she’s found a way to just poke the fire and is just hoping that that will eventually provoke the reaction she craves. She’s obviously used to getting her own way with him and this is the one time he’s not giving in and she can’t bear it and it’s making her do and say more and more crazy things.

My sympathy for her is limited because she is the mother of the children and those children are the ones that will come out the most damaged from her constant negativity towards their father.

There is just something very off about her in general though, even photos of them from years ago she has that dead behind the eyes look (a bit like Amber Heard?) and there’s something I can’t quite put my finger on. Of course, because she’s the one reacting she will come out looking like the looney, but I guess it’s always worth considering whether he is the narc she claims he is and this is her finally losing it. Who knows. I don’t. I just hope she is mentally competent enough to be taking care of those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Perplexity

VIP Member
not that scary tbh, you need to be an complete idiot to not know their address (assuming you want to know) at this point!
It not creepy to know the address - I know the bloody address, against my will, she took a photo standing in front of it! The scary part is using the address to send things to someone you don’t know. Isn’t she worried what they might put in the parcel? Fans can be very very creepy, obsessive and weird. I read once about a fan baking their pubes into cup cakes for some boy band for instance. Any food sent to me would be luzzed directly into the bin!

But then I don’t get wanting to meet a famous person or interact with them in real life at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
She inspires me too. To exercise, avoid too much alcohol and social media, and most importantly… to take care of my mental health!!!
Seriously though, following all of this has been a slight kick up the ass to keep on top of my mental well-being and to check myself before I give in to any irrational urges. I do the mindfulness marble technique and breathe (and picture Ioan sat across from AE in the airport, looking disgusted) before I say or do anything remotely Alice-esque now
Thanks Alice 💝
Duuuude. I've lost 7lbs since Lorraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

plinky

VIP Member
I’ve said this before but my youngest child decided to stop sleeping at her fathers house when she was 13. I could see she was getting increasingly unhappy going there, and I sat her down to talk to her. I agreed to support her in her decision as I felt it was well balanced and she was certain of how she was feeling. Then I helped her to calmly deliver it to her father, the entire time I made it really clear that this was her choice, and that we both loved her a lot and we just wanted the best for her even if it hurts us. She still sees him she doesn’t sleep over. He has come to terms with this now and she’s happier. I agree that you do have to listen to what your kids are telling you and it’s so uneasy for me when she talks about ‘trust’ because that is what SHOULD be happening, but I fear it isn’t. I wanted to make sure my child wasn’t just reacting with an emotion she might later regret, but also she can change her mind any time she’s ever wanted to.

It’s normal for Ella to lose trust and faith in the parent who leaves, temporarily, but it is the role of both parents to build that trust up again. Alice is punishing Ella and Ioan by all what she is doing and is actively encouraging this loss of trust by behaving like he has died or in jail, and not acting at all in their best interests because she is scared of losing.

When you have a child, they don’t belong to you.

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Definitely lmao she even put on one of her posts when they split … please don’t tell me while we were in Moscow you were together.. he should have fired back ‘the way you were munching those monster munch .. bloody Yey I was ‘ ! 😂
Tbf but a 6 hour lay over with AE …. Mother Theresa may have ended up on 2nd degree charges 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I guarantee he had no battery when that pic was taken lol

• Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I may have said this before but what the hell I’ll say it again, it must be tough getting old if you were really beautiful. I enjoyed looking at those photos of Alice on the other thread, she was very attractive back in the day.
She has access to everything and a state with great weather for outdoor activities and exercise. She has a pool. If your "twin soul" dumping her and desperately wanting to keep him didn't get her motivated, I don't know what would. I will list actresses in their 50s and if they've given birth, since I'm sure people will say Jennifer Aniston has that body because of no children. Alice has a nanny and no job. She has the height and face. Drinking and no exercise and probably her diet is doing her no favors. She isn't getting old, to speak of. She's just not trying AT ALL. She doesn't have to look like she did a decade ago, but she could certainly look more fit and striking with a little more effort, less drinking, healthier eating, and less lips. And better fashion.

Actresses in their 50s: The gorgeous Rachel Weisz is 51. She's given birth to two children.
Jennifer Aniston is three months away from turning 53 years old.
Jennifer Lopez is 52. She gave birth to twins.
Gillian Anderson is 53. She gave birth to three children.
Nicole Kidman is 54. She gave birth to one child.
Lisa Bonet is 54. Two children.
Salma Hayek is 55. One child.
Julia Roberts is 54. A set of twins and another child.
Marisa Tomei is turning 57 in a week. No children.
Christina Applegate is 50. One child.
Connie Britton is 54.
Mini Driver is 51. One child.
Julianne Moore is 60, (Wow. She looks amazing) Two children.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
yep.

the hilarious thing though is that apparently Ella wants to see him - in their family home.

This is such an abnormal behavior for an 12 year old. Either she is as manipulative as her mom or has severe home attachment.
I don’t doubt for a second that her mum is weaponising her and coercing her into all these behaviours. She may be an emotional mess by now. I hope Ioan can turn things around for her but it won’t be easy.

• Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
The comments about Ella screaming she doesn’t want to go to Daddy’s new place are deeply concerning. Up until recently she loved her daddy as documented by her mother frequently on social media. Now she’s 12, what has made a 12 year old suddenly become terrified of him to the point she’s in that state? You can blame his perceived (and alleged) lack of effort all you want, I know exactly whose to blame for that. It’s disgraceful.

She is mourning, she’s mourning being a freeloading cow the rest of her days. He was her meal ticket and now he’s gone.

• Heart

accidentally_in_the_mix

I think he might have been really considering ending the marriage at that point. She was obnoxious and constantly recorded him & the girls and posted it straight to social media with captions stating he didn’t want her to.
When you’re constantly breaking boundaries it becomes exhausting and a long battle.

eta I don’t think he was having an affair at that point or that he had one with BW at any point.
Yeah, it appeared that he had probably had enough of her at that point. You know when you start disliking someone, everything about them bugs the crap out of you??? Their voice is grating, their laugh is intolerable, anything they do really just annoys you...i have that situation with my boss's boss. Even hearing him laugh drives me up the wall because I cannot stand the guy.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Even if she wasn't a massive narc, it's not healthy to make someone else the source of your happiness. Nobody is responsible for your happiness but you. If you have a partner that adds to that, then great.

• Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I find the SAHM thing quite interesting. My SIL (husbands brothers wife) is a stay at home mum. He has a very good wage and works away a lot. Their house is immaculate, she cooks, cleans, gardens, decorates, does all the diy, laundry, organises lovely parties at the weekend, helps out a lot with the family, goes to the gym, her and the kids are always immaculate (& happy), looks after the animals, helps out at the kids school etc..it’s quite stepford wife ish and definitely not for everyone but I see how it works for them. She is very interested in history and spends any spare time at various groups and researching etc so she still has an ‘interest’ in something away from the family. She also made investments earlier on in life so she has a small passive income but will one day hopefully become a larger financial asset. I think what I’m trying to say is just like any “job” the people doing it are all unique. Some will work harder at it than others. Not all stay at home mums sit watching tv/ in front of a pc/ shopping for wallpaper all day.

• Heart

Almost Bianca

Oh I’m so sorry! That’s good, I don’t know what I’d do with my insomnia if booted from the AE drama. 😅 🐈
I find the AE drama has caused my insominia! 😂
As to your thinking Bianca is taking aim at AE, whilst I appreciate everyone of course are entitled to their opinion and I really do not think she is the type of person to do this, one thing we should not forget: she was posting all this almost a year after IG filed for divorce. Not in the immediate aftermath, almost a year after. Even Victorians, being obsessed with mourning rituals, allowed the widow to enter society after 12 months, albeit still only wearing mourning dress.. I mean, how long did they have to stay "respectful" for, you know..

• Heart
  • Haha

teekimoo

I posted a comment to Instagram and people jumped on me for it, of course, and when I mentioned not having the time to argue because it stresses me out & I have to study, a flying fuck just told me she hopes I fail and that she “doubts I’ll pass,” which is cruel and probably maybe won’t happen but it really upset me, tbh.

My humor aside, I get shaken up easily when people strike below the belt. These people really aren't nice, man, and they have no right to be not-nice.😞 Their lord and savior is an asshole, they don’t get to be terrible.
Best way to deal with these trolls is to not give them the attention they are so desperately craving. It’s almost like they lie in wait for anyone to offer anything close to an opposing opinion, then they all fly in and attack, hoping queen twatwaffle will like their comments and give them the approval they so desperately seek. You, our darling Returningthepearls, are one of our favourite posters here. Don’t let them give you pause. You are intelligent, astute, creative, and have a beautiful empathetic soul. 💕

• Heart

Maccajay

Apart from everything that @NotRightNowDarling said - which is 💯.

I didn’t mean stay at home mums don’t accomplish anything. I know only too well the importance of stay at home mums and have been one at several points over the years. Much respect to all the parents who stay at home to raise their families x
Without saying to much to out myself, I nearly lost one of my children at 9yo. I was working and building a good career in the financial sector. But when that happened I reassessed and became a SAHM. my husbands wages wasnt loads but a decent living wage, so with some belt tightening and sacrifice and juggling I got to be a full time mum for my kids. I sometimes wonder what I could have achieved if I'd stayed but I don't regret it. It was my choice and to make others feel responsible for your decisions is despicable imo.

• Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
"Terrified look in her eyes" and people will question what is their father doing to those poor kids to terrify them so? :sick::mad:

• Angry
  • Sick

LucySmith

VIP Member
My feelings is that the kids need their mum. But they need a healthy mum so if it means removing them for a period of time for her to sober up and get mental health help then that’s what needs to happen then when she’s healthy they go back. 50/50.
My dad was sent to an island to sober up when I was 13. It does happen unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 21