Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
It’s like she’s proving she will always be a huge part of his life. He’s known her for more than 20 years. The comments are alluding to that too. “She’ll never give him what you have (children!)”
Oh did she say that! She puts herself up high on a peddle stool doesn’t she.

Reactions: 1

EssieMay

VIP Member
I think he has asked for them NYE only. She is feeling extra needy and tacked on Xmas now too for extra sympathy. I would have thought you have one or the other. And he prob gave her Xmas and took NYE

I think the judge ordered her to stick to the agreement of 50/50 using wizard and what ever else an emergency hearing would entail
Yeah I sure I read somewhere she's to have them Christmas Day and he has them NYE.

kata420

Chatty Member
I can see but often her tweets come up weird for me - I don’t see them even with refreshing and then they say they were posted hours ago.
I’m afraid to post pics here but she still yipping about Ella being terrified to go Ioan’s house and how Alice had to choose to be the parent Ella could trust 🙄. Slagging off BW’s insta captions. Tamer, but still stirring shit.
No way. Is there a time on this? Are we giving her ammo 🤣

• Haha

clarkees

Chatty Member
Yes seemed to be her and no she stuck to form and went ballistic at everyone…
Well, at least I don’t have to spend my morning trying to reconsider my thoughts about her if she stuck to her normal script.

I did see there was a post regarding the Wizard (perhaps a screenshot?) on the other thread also: does anybody know what that detailed? It’s since been removed.

Mutsey

I have access to the account as I was following her before she locked it, so I can see tweets etc. But I can’t see those tweets you just posted. I also have another Twitter account not following her and it is completely locked down on that one. I wonder why I can’t see the latest ones. I have never interacted with her on Twitter from either account. Any ideas?
I am following her too just looked can't see them either

I would die of embarrassment and irritation if my blowsy spouse were screeching “Help! We’re going to die!” at strangers, pretending to be scared of common air travel for a tiny scrap of attention. She must be so annoying in person.

The only celeb whose opinion I want on Alice is Keri Russell’s. I used to see her around Brooklyn all the time before I had kids and stopped going out much; I fantasize about having a glass of wine with her to ask, “Okay, so your husband’s best friend’s wife, can we talk about her?? You must be privately dyyyying over all of this” and getting all the gossip.

(Also she is super chic and Elizabeth Jennings so I just want to hang out with her anyway.)
How do we know that’s his best friend anymore

Tawanda

I can see but often her tweets come up weird for me - I don’t see them even with refreshing and then they say they were posted hours ago.
I’m afraid to post pics here but she still yipping about Ella being terrified to go Ioan’s house and how Alice had to choose to be the parent Ella could trust 🙄. Slagging off BW’s insta captions. Tamer, but still stirring shit.
I can’t see them anymore as I didn’t follow 🙄 but if you go on Tweets & Replies, you see everything she has tweeted ( sorry if you already know )

Tawanda

Homemade Chili from scratch with cheddar cheese and sour cream on top and corn muffins! It’s fast and easy if you have the spices mixed ahead of time”which I did.” I also used my Instant Pot.
Omg me too exactly that except for small wraps not corn muffins ( not exactly sure what they are ) and I did it in slow cooker 😎

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Can anyone in the UK tell me if I can catch Harrow on anything free or is it only paid for at the moment? I have kids so I pretty much have all the streaming services…