Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I have a question for everybody here I’ve sort of been thinking about that is related to this…AE said IG was attracted to thin women. Would it be reasonable for a person to expect and desire that their partner’s body remain relatively the same while accounting for age as when they met and how much influence would / should that have on the relationship?
I don’t know think we should take “IG only likes thin woman” as gospel from Alice. But of course someone in good shape is going to attract him more than someone that isn’t. I think we should all try and stay in shape for health but of course after having kids and ageing it’s harder. Then add in things like covid. I don’t think he left her cos of her weight, it was her temper and SM craziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

EssieMay

VIP Member
I was travelling for 6 hours for work and I'm coming back to 25 new pages, a l early locked thread and Alice's twitter being locked (I follow her btw, so no problem). FML, any recap? :ROFLMAO:
Umm, it's complicated.

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Thread suggestion (Smokey song inspired)

After 22 years he's finally got away from Alice! (Alice! Alice! WTF is Alice?)

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
You just couldn’t tell her though. That’s the unfortunate part of all this. God. I feel for those kids and Ioan. I’m not sure how I feel about Alice though. I try to block my sympathy for her.
I have sympathy for her. I think she suffered through the pandemic alone. I think she lacks the ability to change her behavior. She said herself Ioan was telling her if only she'd be good he would stay (paraphrasing). I think he gave her a lot of chances and she refused to listen. She refused to stop over sharing on SM. I think she refused to listen to anyone all the way through this, even her lawyer.

Those girls need two loving, functioning parents who are willing to put their needs first and work together to insure they know both parents love them and want them.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Imagine thinking that spewing hate about the father online (and likely in private) for over 10 months is giving kids all the love and doesnt need a evaluation. She is lucky that they arent asking for more

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I totally understand this and sending you hugs. I had to stop work earlier this year because of Long Covid which I've been suffering with since last year. It's really hard. I'm studying now to start something up on my own so I can control my hours because I get tired easily and my breathing hasn't been normal since I got covid. My child is young so I have to keep going with the usual school routine and life but I've put on weight and feel dreadful, I'm the heaviest I've ever been and even my face has lost its glow. I am fully aware of my flaws in this and am not blaming my husband or child or this or that. I got ill so I have to be kind to myself on that front but I also know only I can sort myself out and lose the weight.

Feeling isolated and slightly without purpose after working is tough. Sometimes the only people I speak to (other than husband and child) are the brief chit chats at school drop off and pick up. I'm a sociable person and miss lots of interaction. I'd never have known how my life was going to turn upside down when I got covid.

I also believe perimenopause has started for me in my mid-40s and I really don't feel like myself. Just wanted to say I understand and sending you well wishes.💗

Next week , I’m back out in the world to start a new job and a new career.
After walking uphill in treacle for what feels like forever I’m starting to see sky again and feeling more like myself.

Keep being kind to yourself and make sure you have moments for gentle self care where you can.
It will get better.

In solidarity ♥

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Compared to the morons she attracts on SM "rite behind you babes"
"Hun your gonna get everyfin"
she's a fucking Einstein level genius.
They swallow all her manipulative bullshit because they're all so dumb and it makes her feel like some great strategist with a master plan

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Emmapism

VIP Member
She just cannot let him go. Pretty sure that drinking and posting old photos doesn't help anyone at all.

She has total control over how she reacts but would rather come on here and argue pointlessly than admit IT.IS.OVER

• Sad
  • Angry

Junebug895

Chatty Member
He was over her. What man, especially actor in the public eye, would let a wife humiliate him like this? I believe this was sometime in the spring of 2020. This has been addressed in thread 2. He was going to end the marriage when he came home because he had a marriage that had completely deteriorated.

View attachment 898029

View attachment 898033
This is just disgusting. I'm a very empathic person and this brought a tear to my eye. Can you imagine reading something like that from your own wife? I mean if you want to think it and say it to your friends, fine, but in the public forum? How dare she?

• Sad

LucySmith

VIP Member
I’m not asking her to be my friend and follow her either. 😂. I don’t handle rejection well and hey I have standards.

• Haha
So first I just hope everyone is alright mentally and emotionally. Gonna be a cheesy bitch for a second to give a general kind reminder to anyone still sizzling that peace doesn’t come to us, but from us.

SECOND I feel there should be text alerts when someone posts but simultaneously I would never, ever, ever get sleep.

Love y’all, lemme catch up.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She has access to everything and a state with great weather. If your "twin soul" dumping her and desperately wanting to keep him didn't get her motivated, I don't know what would. I will list actresses in their 50s and if they've given birth, since I'm sure people will say Jennifer Aniston has that body because of no children. Alice has a nanny and no job. She has the height and face. Drinking and no exercise and probably her diet is doing her no favors. She isn't getting old, to speak of. She's just not trying AT ALL. She doesn't have to look like she did a decade ago, but she could certainly look more fit and striking with a little more effort, less drinking, healthier eating, and less lips.

Actresses in their 50s: The gorgeous Rachel Weisz is 51. She's given birth to two children.
Jennifer Aniston is three months away from turning 53 years old.
Jennifer Lopez is 52. She gave birth to twins.
Gillian Anderson is 53. She gave birth to three children.
Nicole Kidman is 54. She gave birth to one child.
Lisa Bonet is 54. Two children.
Salma Hayek is 55. One child.
Julia Roberts is 54. A set of twins and another child.
Marisa Tomei is turning 57 in a week. No children.
Christina Applegate is 50. One child.
Connie Britton is 54.
Mini Driver is 51. One child.
Julianne Moore is 60, (Wow. She looks amazing) Two children.
And they all work. Many are married to fellow actors and both work. Alice said two actors who are married can't both work with kids. I laughed out loud. I know of too many to count. They often tag team with one working while the other is home with the kids. And they have nannies, like Alice. She chose not to work. She can't blame that on Ioan. It's all her.

And yes, she let herself go. She could easily take better care of herself, stop the fillers and terrible makeup, and find her way back to some semblance of her former self. I hope that she does. Because she clearly hates herself now and it shows.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So it looks like a 730 evaluation has been ordered which is not uncommon in CA divorce cases where there are custody issues or concerns about parenting skills and child welfare. The judge more often than not orders one, but either parent can ask for one as well. My best guess is that IG requested one with very strong reasons one was needed, and his lawyers petitioned the court and it was granted.

We knew this was going to be a busy week. His lawyers have a veritable treasure trove of evidence to support this request. I am waiting to see if one will be ordered for Alice. I will not be at all surprised if one is.

Just William

VIP Member
A late catch ...

@SynthGirl
She has been telling vicious lies about him on twitter. Twisted, cruel remarks. In crisis? He's seeing a woman doing the most vile and
cruel things on twitter, complete lies. The list of what she has been saying on twitter for almost year leads him to just despising her,
I imagine. She called his mother a cunt. She repeatedly lies about what he says and does with the kids or even to her. She has tried to
ruin his career with these last stories about cocaine. The list is too endless of the horrible, horrible lies she spends her nights
spewing about him. I am leaving out Bianca. Then she plays the "I just don't understand" card when he cut off all contact. The behavior
must have been pretty bad behind the scenes for it to end up with that.

I'm not calling him a saint. Divorces bring out the worst in people. This goes far beyond that. Yeah, I'm sticking with he despises her.
I agree after everything she has done. I think she killed his love by her behaviour over the years. Death by a thousand cuts. He must feel such relief to have got away from her. I think the only sadness he'll be feeling is for the girls & the damage being done to them, his missing them & immense hurt at her turning them against him. He must be emotionally wrung out after living with her toxicity & then having to sit by & watch her vomit her poison daily all over SM. He's gonna need a a shit load of therapy to come to terms with all of it, as will those poor girls.
Alice has so much to answer for.

• Heart
  • Sad
The suggestion of splitting Christmas so the girls are with AE on Xmas Eve/Day and with IG on NYE strike me as actually a really fair compromise, despite all the sh*t that's gone down. He recognises that taking them over Xmas may push AE over the edge so he's suggested NYE instead. Personally as a single mum I'd really appreciate that sentiment, and being on my own Xmas day would be much harder than NYE.

It shows how reasonable he's being, which is backed up by the email he sent offering the wizard as a means of co-parenting. He hasn't disappeared!!!

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Here is one from March 2018

AE: the hub’s last words in this video are ‘don’t post that’. And I reply ‘I’m not going to post it!’ Dear Ioan. I am really really sorry. I lied. Please understand it is for the greater good of the community, and that I look much worse than you do.

She is obsessed with likes and looks and likes seem to be more important than IG's wishes.

Well when someone tells me don’t post that, I don’t post it. It’s as simple as that. And if anyone posted on their social media something I didn’t want online for everyone to see, you bet I’d be livid.