Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HandTmum

Lots of chat here saying that Alice didn’t accomplish anything over the past twenty years etc. Feel that is pretty insensitive to say to stay at home mums, we all have different roles in life.

She was a wife and mother, and nobody should feel shamed for not having a ‘career’ in my opinion. Obviously I take issue with AE’s despicable behaviour, which cannot be condoned under any circumstances. However, the fact she didn’t go back to work when she had the children I don’t think she should be slammed for.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

emmareil386

Your story, and the moral of the story, is AWESOME. I'm so glad you "overshared" and I completely agreed. Alice has revealed herself to be vindictive, unhinged, cruel and crass: no chance of Ioan wanting her back. But if from day 1 she'd gone totally silent, shut her social media accounts, got on with her life, Ioan might have at least harboured moments of wondering if he'd made a Huge mistake.
Thank you 😊 I was bit nervous about saying it all but it just needed to come out 😂
Yes that’s exactly it. My ex couldn’t believe I behaved in such a dignified way 😂 He said later that he didn’t understand why I didn’t smash the house up in rage or throw stuff at him. As you say, going completely silent means they always wonder about you in the future and my ex in particular is so nosey he couldn’t help but try and find out where I had moved to, if I met anyone else and it drove him (literally) mad 😬
It was great as well because his family and friends knew I wasn’t a ‘psycho bitch’ which he had desperately wanted to try and paint me as. Keeping your dignity means when you look back on the whole sad episode at least you don’t cringe at the way you lost your damn mind over a silly man who wasn’t worth it one bit.
That stepmum was absolutely brilliant 🥰

• Heart
1638255448377.png

Aww look at the #tbt post this loving...wait...seriously Alice, stop with these posts.
Just me or does IG not look, well, happy. Poor lad.

• Sad
  • Wow

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
It looks like shit is about to get real. If she loses the girls I will feel sorry for her, even though I fully believe she is an abusive parent, those girls need to be taken away from her, and she has brought it all on herself. But I imagine even for a narc it will be incredibly hard to lose her children. That's one of the shitty things about AE, every now and then you feel sorry for her and the mess she is making of her life, but then she shows her true colours again, usually about 5 seconds later, and you're back to thinking what a vile POS she is.

• Heart

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
Who in their right mind would believe that the court are in the least bit interested in Bianca. It has absolutely nothing to do with her and is between the parents only. I don’t know how it works in America but in the UK I do know that a public smear campaign against the dad wouldn’t go down well. While she might think she is “raising awareness” for wronged women she just comes across as a wreck and unbalanced. It also doesn’t look good for her that she is no further on emotionally than when he first left. That’s odd.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
1638272292759.png

Can't see what AE has posted, but it's jaw-dropping how everyone keeps on fanning her hopes. His door will open? After everything that happened and everything that's still to come? Please, good people of Twitter, if you mean well, try and help her find some meaning in the present and future instead of encouraging her to waste her life on ghosts of the past!

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Right?? I have no interest in making contact with her or showing up on her doorstep but she has been so public about this, I wouldn’t be surprised if others do. Especially as she has heavily courted these parasocial relationships, trying to make randoms on Twitter feel like beloved besties.
I live blocks away from her. We shop at the same Trader Joe's. I pass by her place to go the shop, which is at the end of her street. I have no intention of stopping by. That said, she shouldn't be posting videos and photos of their girls when she's made the divorce so public and their address is public as well. Seriously. There are sick people out there. I wish she'd think more and react less.

To end on a positive note, in the Graham Norton one he is made to ask Bethan if she'd go out with milk carton dude Iwan, and when she says yes, Ioan actually beams up, he looks so happy for a second. I jusy can't dislike him after that.
Aw, yes, he seems like so much fun, and I like his laugh! Weird but I also appreciate his late 90's interviews (very, very few of 'em). They aren't particularly entertaining, I just giggle a lot observing how awkward & cute he was. He def got comfy with interviewers over the years.

Graham Norton was the one with the Fantastic Four Reed Richards doll, right?

If no one recalls and I sound dumb right now, Graham pulled out a new Fantastic Four doll made in Ioan's likeness (not really), and he was created using a highly stretchy material so you can pull pretty much as hard as you want and the doll will stretch and then retract. Graham gave Ioan two of the doll's limbs and told him to pull, while Graham walked like 7 feet away tugging on the doll's other two limbs. At one point, seeing how far this thing was expanding and afraid he'd get hurt if it snapped, Ioan was like, "Don't you dare let go!!!" 🤣

I am such a slut for this man, sweet Jesus, lmfao. Pls don't think my opinions of him are biased and consistently positive but I am just a huge slut for Ioan fucking Gruffudd and I will pass away with that title engraved on my headstone. 🌈

• Haha
  • Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
Blimey, a lot of the posts on the previous thread have been removed so understanding what happened last night is quite difficult. Thank you for those who gave a recap! Just a question: did AE come here? If so, did she come with anger or did she try arguing her point like a normal person?

i’ve seen a couple of posts here saying they’ve stayed quiet regarding the whole mess because they don’t think anybody is coming out smelling of roses. From my perspective, as long as somebody is happy to have a discussion in a civilised, respectful manner with a view to hear the other side of the argument, I’m happy to hear their take.
I don’t think it was her personally, but either way I don’t want my crack threads cut off so I’m hitting the ignore button straight away from now on!

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
This post is really sad. He is clearly already cheating. When was this?
If you are talking about the post at the airport when he is looking down at his phone - 2017. They were en route to Moscow. It was their first solo holiday minus kids since they were born. They had a nightmare journey. That was them at Heathrow, they had flown in from LA. They had massive flight delays and were stuck there for a while. He looks fed up because who wouldn’t be in those circumstances. I don’t think he was seeing BW then.

brie l

VIP Member
The comments about Ella screaming she doesn’t want to go to Daddy’s new place are deeply concerning. Up until recently she loved her daddy as documented by her mother frequently on social media. Now she’s 12, what has made a 12 year old suddenly become terrified of him to the point she’s in that state? You can blame his perceived (and alleged) lack of effort all you want, I know exactly whose to blame for that. It’s disgraceful.

She is mourning, she’s mourning being a freeloading cow the rest of her days. He was her meal ticket and now he’s gone.
Alice thinks comments like these prove IG is a bad father. In reality it only shows what a terrible mother she is.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
So as not to get the thread locked forever...I vote we ignore anything Alice says on here. Ignore and walk away, just like IG did....
Reporting a user who is argumentative/obviously trolling/derailing or just plain causing havoc also works well! One or two comments...not a problem but this one was clearly out to do some damage so I reported them. Simples! 😊

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
He’s grumpy and she is annoying. I don’t think that means he was already cheating. Posing for photos does not a happy marriage make
I mean they’re in an airport. They’re knackered, bored, fed up. They’ve had a stupid married couple fight about crisp-crunching noise levels. I don’t think you can read anything much into this, much less adultery. Alice is obviously an extrovert who wants chat and entertainment and he’s something of an introvert who needs to zone out when he’s tired, is my take.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I personally just see her as one of those wanky women who write what they believe to be inspirational bollocks on their Instagram posts thinking they’re really profound. I don’t think she’s gloating, but I haven’t actually paid much attention to her really. I’ve pretty much only seen some of what’s been said on here about her.
I was a little hard on her on all of the Instaperfect inspirational quotes, until I read an interview Jack Osbourne gave a few years ago about being only 26 when he was diagnosed with MS. He's been doing well, but it's the unknown. I know in 2019 she had it. I don't know when she was diagnosed, but she is very young to have been diagnosed with a life-altering disease the will progress. How much she doesn't know and. That can take a toll on a person.

After reading these quotes I had more compassion about her need to believe in all of those "inspirational bollocks" and positive thinking.

"Although Osbourne is doing well physically, he is not immune to the anxiety that often accompanies living with MS. “A lot of the challenge of living with MS is fear, the mental health aspect of it — worrying if a symptom is being caused by MS,” he says.
He shares this example: “I had this thing the other day where I lost a bit of hearing in my ear for three days. It turns out I just slept funny, but I was completely sweating it, wondering, Is MS affecting the nerves in my ear now? Am I going to lose my hearing? What is this going to mean?”
Osbourne adds, “The most commonly shared symptom of MS is depression; that is the through line of most people living with the disease. It’s the least sexy thing to get spoken about with regard to MS, but in my experience, it’s probably the most important.”
That’s why, he says, “It’s really important to have a system in place to combat it the best you can, because that takes more people out of the picture than anything these days.”

Osbourne, who takes medication injections three times a week to suppress his MS, said there’s always a cloud of potential relapse looming over him. But he understands the need to take advantage of his life. "I’m not going to waste a weekend just sitting around at the house,” he said. “I’m going to go do something and it’s usually something active.”

n another interview, Jack talked about the emotional toll of living with MS. Calling it "the toughest part," the father of three explained to Health magazine, "Depression is one of the most common symptoms that people with MS share. It's kind of like the elephant in the room. I even had it the week leading up to my wedding, and I certainly had nothing to be depressed about."

"I look at my two daughters and, not to get overly sappy, but there is that notion where if they get married, I might not be able to walk them down the aisle," he went on sharing his concern about the future. "I can get kind of heavy with it. There are times it just comes out of nowhere and really kicks me in the a**."

• Sad
  • Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Did the Instapol come and get us? Just woke up. I was glad to leave that carnage!
All I know is if I get locked out of this thread I will be taking a leaf out if Ella’s book and I WILL go and cry on a rock … probably for ages too 🤣

• Haha

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Alice on Twitter: Ella can't stop crying. 😭 She wants to see Ioan so badly here in our little family's home. She said that's the only way she'll see him!
This is just what Alice wants. If she gets him on her turf she thinks she has a chance of getting him back. Come into the family home Ioan, look it’s full of happy memories, the good times, the girls, me etc

She is so transparent and manipulative and now she dragging those poor girls into her manipulations. Ella, get all hysterical when you see daddy and tell him you want to see him in the family home, with his family, so that we can all work on getting him back where he belongs.

She knows he is big on family, hence her trying to cause a rift between him and his mother because it threatened her. But she’s now using his love of family to try and manipulate him into coming back to her. She’s certainly got a big checklist of manipulations up her sleeve. The poor me pity parties, the rages, the accusations, the slagging of the girlfriend, the posting old ‘good times’ photos and using the girls trying to guilt him back to them all.

She has no control if the girls see him outside the home. She can’t be there to manipulate him. She can’t show him what he is missing. She is using the girls to try to get him back.

He doesn’t want you Alice. When you love someone you treat them really nicely, you see them as a separate individual, not an extension of yourself. You treat them with kindness, compassion and respect. And if they treat you the same in return, your marriage has a better chance of success. You treated him badly, you saw him as extension of you, you walked all over him, ignored his boundaries, humiliated and manipulated him.

You treated him badly so he left you.

• Heart