Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
There is no lawyer in the world who is including “B” in any correspondence, and Alice doesn’t have any other contact with Ioan. So this is a lie. Of course.
And also, she has poisoned them and they do need to be evaluated. But that’s not going to help matters right now, because of course Alice is making sure the girls know and that’s why they are having “dark days”.
HUBS. JFC I never realized how annoying that term could be till now.

• Angry
Reactions: 35

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Can I just ask a little question about ‘highly intelligent’ Alice. Is it her 2:1 degree in French/Italian a few decades ago that earned her this accolade or is it because it was in languages and Brits, generally speaking, are usually a bit crap at acquiring second languages?
I’m quite stumped every time I see her described as ‘highly intelligent’ she’s done nothing except talk bollox on Twitter for decades, she can’t even mop the floor. What am I missing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Mad Betty

VIP Member
yep.

the hilarious thing though is that apparently Ella wants to see him - in their family home.

This is such an abnormal behavior for an 12 year old. Either she is as manipulative as her mom or has severe home attachment.
Alice: Sweetie, you want to see your daddy here in our little love nest, right? Like old times? Like it's always been?

Ella: Yeah, that would he nice.

Alice on Twitter: Ella can't stop crying. 😭 She wants to see Ioan so badly here in our little family's home. She said that's the only way she'll see him!

~ Fin

• Haha

estellastheme

Chatty Member
i hope now she FINALLY realised why people have been telling her to shut up. no one is trying to “silence” her, we’re telling her if she doesn’t stop her verbal assaults, she’s going to lose her kids. now she is at real risk of that. “I have nothing left to lose and that makes me very dangerous” is an insanely irresponsible thing to say. and she does have something to lose. her fucking kids. but she’s been so arrogant and narcissistic about getting her own way, she’s put her children at risk.

also, you guys, if we’re all “mentally deranged” i’m glad we are mentally deranged together 💖
See this is why I’m glad she didn’t listen a single time. She should have lost those girls ages ago. She’s clearly fucking deranged and those children do not need to be around that. I’m sorry to others who feel like children need their mother but no. No they categorically do not when their mother is a mental terrorist to them. No they do not need life long issues and therapy because mommy shut the fuck up long enough to get daddy’s lawyers off her ass so she could keep them and mess them up even more. I just… what? Sympathy for an abuser wouldn’t happen in this situation if genders were reversed nor would I wager anyone would be saying children need their father if it was. Children do not need toxic abusive adults in their lives just because they share the same dna; they need safe caring adults to nurture them and that very clearly is not Alice. Her true nature is finally seeing potential consequences and all I can of is good glad it’s happening maybe those girls can get back a semblance of their childhood instead of being pawns and emotional crutches to their grown ass middle aged mom.

• Heart

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I really do have sympathy as a flawed woman myself. The last 18 months have been very difficult for me.
I was not in work so isolated (as we all were due to lockdown), studying at home completing an MA.
Peri menopause hit. There was no reason not to have that bottle of wine midweek… I’m not driving in the morning , my children are adults.

Here I am now 30 pounds heavier and completely blown away that I have done this to myself. It’s very easy to get lost and very difficult to pick yourself up when you do.

The problem is AE is not acknowledging her ownership in anything. She spews bile at other women shaming them and trying to elevate herself at their expense.

Alice is setting a terrible example to her girls and is the poster woman for how not to live your life through a man.
Alice’s only accomplishment are her children and she’s destroying them.
Beauty is not an accomplishment it is an accident of birth and Alice has destroyed that also.

• Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Hello everyone, you've all been busy haven't you? :eek: :LOL:
Been otherwise occupied and nipped in to see how far behind I've gotten and wow is all I can say!

I really don't want the thread to go pop!
If it does I'm not sure I'll ever get proper info elsewhere because quite honestly I am relying solely on the screenshots and insider info from Tattlers. I've stepped entirely away from AEs twitter because I just couldn't handle it.

I agree with others that BWs insta quotes aren't my cuppa but I don't see anything wrong with them either. Alice and her army of twitter brain undead always have the option to not look at Bianca's SM 🤷‍♀️

As far as I can see if you post something on your own page, don't tag someone in it and it's an innocuous comment (which these are to me) you aren't provoking or rubbing anything in anyone's face. Like, I would offend people if I spewed lots of swear words in a public space but I wouldn't offend them if I did it while I was alone in my house. If they eavesdrop and get offended that's their own stupid fault for being nosey :LOL: It's not like she's saying stuff like ha ha Alice! Ner ner ner ner ner I've got your husband! Which would absolutely be taking it too far ;)

If and when IG and BW post lovey dovey stuff on SM to and about each other I still don't think it's any of Alice's beeswax. I still don't think it would be rubbing it in her face or provoking her then either.

He left her a while ago now. He is entitled to post on SM about his new girlfriend and vice versa, although I would totally agree that any overt references to each other just now would be counterproductive.

At some point, and very soon, they should be able to live their lives without having to factor Alice's feelings and reactions into what they do at all. Otherwise they are just continuing prisoners to her abuse.

This is just my opinion on the whole BW SM thing anyway 🤷‍♀️❤

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I like how some of her followers are like "that's a good thing, that way it will be proved that all you said is true once and for all" - Well....

• Haha
Reactions: 33

iamthecat

I don’t believe IG was cheating until he went back to Oz in August 2020.
Are you seriously telling me that this mad, controlling, bunny-boiling bitch wouldn’t have been checking his phone at every opportunity?
Are you telling me that this controlling, manipulative, psycho clown wasn’t down his throat if he even so much as dared take his phone into the bathroom or answer a call in another room
Are you telling me that IG could conduct a secret, online, long-distance relationship for over 4 months without Narc Queen Malice finding out?

Don’t make me laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
She took a pic of him sat opposite her in the airport and told her INsta followers all about it too … that poor man lol see I’m one of the those girls who’s more likely to steal your crisps than your man ha ha stop the globe I want to get off ha ha
I don’t know why but this is the mental image I have of the airport crisp incident 😂

520E6F0C-9512-485B-AF2B-6D67B1ACD3C1.gif

• Haha

EssieMay

VIP Member
I’m really going to need her to stop willfully pretending a rapid test is the same as a PCR (rapid tests aren’t even accepted as proof of a negative test in the public schools and daycares where I live in NY), and that getting a negative rapid test would exempt anyone from quarantining. I know she says her daughter had a PCR test that came back in 10 min, but my recent ones have taken 2 days, so I don’t fully believe her, and even if she’s correct, maybe she should chill with her anecdata :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: since few people get theirs back so quickly.

And to stop sexualizing tweets about her daughter by bringing up pregnancy tests.
(Can never remember which girl is the eldest because Alice is so comically, monstrously lazy she couldn’t even come up with an entirely different name for the second one, but either way, gross joke as always from Alice.)
Alphabetic- Ella comes before Elsie
and then Emma after that
and Gloria arrived already named, so .....

• Haha
Reactions: 32

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Alice is still patiently waiting for her FM’s to take the hint and accuse him of child abuse on her behalf.. then she’ll say.
“You know, I never even thought of that, oh god I think you’re right. That’s why she won’t go, how stupid of me not to see it.
I will never forgive myself.
Oh god I can’t stop crying 😭😭😭””

41ADF2AA-D815-42B9-907E-FAF4F41CAA67.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I really hope IG isn’t bringing BW with him straightaway. Those girls need to build their relationship up with their dad and feel they’re still his priority without the new girlfriend being around and expected to just morph into a new family dimension and play the happy step kid roles. I hate to say it because it’s not always the case I know but this is where some men really let themselves down (my own dad included) they just run off into the sunset with the new girlfriend. My dad used to take me to the Little Chef at the service station every Wednesday night- he’d be taking his new girlfriend away on fancy weekends away whilst I consoled my mum (who would’ve given Alice a run for her money). It truly was the most depressing times of my life and if I’m honest I still hate them all for it to this day.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
She thinks making her Twitter private means only her fans see the nonsense she tweets. She’s in full delusions of grandeur mode.

Why would she not want the girls evaluated?

She has said herself Ella was screaming she doesn’t want to go with Dad, if that were true there’s a reason why. She’s insinuating it’s his behaviour so any assessment that alluded to that works in her favour. But no, she knows that’s not the reason that poor kid is suffering. She has categorically told them that when Daddy does come for them, he’ll be keeping them and won’t be able to come back to her.
They think IG & B (who is she kidding with that one?!) are getting full custody. All that taking them at Christmas stuff just adds to their upset.

I’ll say it again, she’s a monster.

• Heart
  • Angry

Perplexity

VIP Member
He was over her. What man, especially actor in the public eye, would let a wife humiliate him like this? I believe this was sometime in the spring of 2020. This has been addressed in thread 2. He was going to end the marriage when he came home because he had a marriage that had completely deteriorated.

View attachment 898029

View attachment 898033
No one should willy jobs. It’s just rude.

Duuuude. I've lost 7lbs since Lorraine.
I went to yoga tonight! I’m also lying in bed eating chocolate buttons but one step at a time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

kata420

Chatty Member
I may have said this before but what the hell I’ll say it again, it must be tough getting old if you were really beautiful. I enjoyed looking at those photos of Alice on the other thread, she was very attractive back in the day.
She would still be very attractive if she gave up the booze and got off her arse. Her personality is poison though. That will always come through no matter how beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m really going to need her to stop willfully pretending a rapid test is the same as a PCR (rapid tests aren’t even accepted as proof of a negative test in the public schools and daycares where I live in NY), and that getting a negative rapid test would exempt anyone from quarantining. I know she says her daughter had a PCR test that came back in 10 min, but my recent ones have taken 2 days, so I don’t fully believe her, and even if she’s correct, maybe she should chill with her anecdata since few people get theirs back so quickly.

And to stop sexualizing tweets about her daughter by bringing up pregnancy tests.
(Can never remember which girl is the eldest because Alice is so comically, monstrously lazy she couldn’t even come up with an entirely different name for the second one, but either way, gross joke as always from Alice.)

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ButterTart

VIP Member
Absolutely fair enough, maybe I am just seeing the bad in something that’s not there. Just to back up my post, there are four consecutive posts (minus the first dog one).One post is the famous one of her and IG, and the caption is ‘I know real smiles when I see them ❤‘. Sorry, but I think that’s disrespectful and tasteless. Next post, the caption is ‘Trust it all in life lovers 🤍 The best thing to ever happen to you is usually disguised as the worst at first’. Yes, like falling in love with a married man maybe? Next up is ‘merci beaucoup l’univers 💙’ like, is that a direct dig at our multilingual friend? Next then is a bit more generic ‘what a time to be alive’.
As I said, just my opinion. I don’t like any of them. I’m definitely not an AE, IG or BW stan. They all sound as bad as each other and have directly contributed to the pain and suffering they’ve brought on themselves, but ultimately it is the kids that will be hurt the most.
She apparently has MS, so I can see those quotes also applying to that, particularly the one about the best thing usually being disguised as the worst. And … she was in France. It’s not that unusual to speak French as a result. I know I do and it’s not a dig at my multilingual friends. Yes, she can be glib and facile. But I sometimes a glib and facile quote is just that. It’s not necessarily a covert attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 30