Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoisLane

still there, in the background on the water

I still dont think it was calculated though. There was no connection to him until he followed her many days after she posted this. It was almost as suspicious as me posting that picture LOL

I do agree though that I'm not convinced that this is the big love for the rest of his life. She does strike me though as the right kind of personality to balance out the negativity of the past years though. But it may only be temporary.

😮😮😮😮
χαίρομαι να σε γνωρίζω επίσης. Σπάνια βλέπω ελληνόφωνους στο ιντερνέτ 😂😂😂😂
Oh yes, I did not notice that! I guess she would have remained anonymous if he hadn’t followed her then as you said.

They must have just been ready to announce their relationship then, can’t be any fun having to hide it.

Reactions: 3

M33L4

VIP Member
This is quite the resource isn’t it. Not just for the AE threads for all manner of subjects. Most Tattlers are good at digital sleuthing. I doubt the Daily Mail interns are as good.
It astounds me what the Tattlers find out. It’s incredible.

LucySmith

VIP Member
If we are assuming IG is moving into another house with BW, (we have no evidence of this) then perhaps he has left his belongings at the house until he moves again. Makes sense to me that if you’re moving around you would leave majority of things behind until you’re settled. They also need to do an asset split still too. I think we thought at one point he couldn’t see girls until Dec cos he was maybe moving. Now we think covid and/or court order.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Anyone tagged AE?
However..if you have a blue tick are you then deemed a public figure, so your videos/photos are deemed public - as are your tweets etc.. But If you shared/screenshot a person's image or video that isn't verified (I.e BW and everyone else both AE and FMs have doxxed!) That is not allowed.
That would also mean on here that images or videos of public figures could be shared but anything that is from a unverified or private unverified account cannot or the identity of the person would need to be concealed - I know I do this (or try to) when it comes to screenshotting tweets.

Again we need to check if this also means tweets/comments or purely photos and videos.
I hope this makes sense?

Thoughts?
Yes, it would be good to get clarity on the rules around this.

the ships going down

So back to the real stuff - does any of us have access to AE’s twitter now? I’m locked out as I unfollowed the other day and was just dipping in and out.
I do! I just had a look and nothing for 9hrs.. I'm only on page 4 on here, so need to catch up first x

the ships going down

View attachment 896854
Can't see what AE has posted, but it's jaw-dropping how everyone keeps on fanning her hopes. His door will open? After everything that happened and everything that's still to come? Please, good people of Twitter, if you mean well, try and help her find some meaning in the present and future instead of encouraging her to waste her life on ghosts of the past!
It was in response to this...
Screenshot_20211130-114645_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211130-114526_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Lots of chat here saying that Alice didn’t accomplish anything over the past twenty years etc. Feel that is pretty insensitive to say to stay at home mums, we all have different roles in life.

She was a wife and mother, and nobody should feel shamed for not having a ‘career’ in my opinion. Obviously I take issue with AE’s despicable behaviour, which cannot be condoned under any circumstances. However, the fact she didn’t go back to work when she had the children I don’t think she should be slammed for.
Apart from everything that @NotRightNowDarling said - which is 💯.

I didn’t mean stay at home mums don’t accomplish anything. I know only too well the importance of stay at home mums and have been one at several points over the years. Much respect to all the parents who stay at home to raise their families x

Perplexity

VIP Member
Aww Lisa Bonet!! She is absolutely beautiful and the most perfect woman imo. She will always be my number 1!
Plus Jason Momoa is also beautiful. He is also my number 1 male. Together they make the most beautiful and most cool couple/family. Although at times i do secretly think about Zoe and if she has a bit of a crush on her stepdad Jason, and whether she was popular with her school friends for having the hot step dad!
Honestly they are a stunning family. Lisa, Jason, Zoe and of course Lenny!

• Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
I mean we are talking her about a therapist that apparently only talks about and diagnosis a dude he never met!

Possibly.

She treats - at times (when she is like today in a melancholic phase rather than angry) - this divorce like he passed away. Emotionally that may be right, but it's rare that people do this. Usually they delete old pictures (which is a bit childish) or burry them quickly. She does the opposite, which again, would make you think that he died.
I wonder if in years from now when she's hopefully in a healthier place she'll look back on this whole SM saga and think what the eff was I thinking?! Or she'll have made no progress and still be raving.

• Haha
Yup, that was me who mentioned it. And as the lovely @welp pointed out, the name of the hotel and its location -- cap d'antibes -- are clearly visible on two floaty platforms in the water behind her. It would have been so, so, so easy to blur out those names; even a photoshop luddite like me could have made them illegible with 5 minutes of fiddling. Most here disagree but I think it was a calculated move. If you look at the timing, Bianca posted that photo, very soon thereafter a Tattler put two-and-two together and was asking if this Bianca Wallace woman might be a Person of Interest, and *boom!* Ioan announced their relationship (in a pretty unhelpful way). I don't doubt that Bianca could be a heck of a lot better than Alice but still, I don't trust her one bit.
The thing is bianca Wallace was a person of interest because Ioan liked her photos lol not like a tattler just took a stab in the dark at a woman with 0 connection to Ioan.

• Haha

the ships going down

yeah, same here. I speak German and Greek due to my parents. English, Spanish and French thanks to school (then I obviously tried to maintain those with extra courses, movies etc., to be fair lost a bit touch with French LOL). I learned Japanese because I'm very into manga culture. And Italian because I wanted to learn it since I already spoke Spanish already, so it isnt too far from there.

Knowing many languages is definitely not necessarly a proof of being intelligent. It's often born out of convenience or circumstances. But it can be a factor.
Kaliméra Welp! Eínai oraío na gnorízoume óti ypárchei énas synádelfos Éllinas omilitís edó. An kai apécho polý apó to na miláo áptaista!

• Heart