Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EssieMay

VIP Member
So it looks like a 730 evaluation has been ordered which is not uncommon in CA divorce cases where there are custody issues or concerns about parenting skills and child welfare. The judge more often than not orders one, but either parent can ask for one as well. My best guess is that IG requested one with very strong reasons one was needed, and his lawyers petitioned the court and it was granted.

We knew this was going to be a busy week. His lawyers have a veritable treasure trove of evidence to support this request. I am waiting to see if one will be ordered for Alice. I will not be at all surprised if one is.
Can you tell me where you got the info from that a 730 had been ordered? I've missed a bit.

Reactions: 2

Under_theRadar

Well, well, well...I went to bed last night after hitting the report button, shaking my head, and missed out most of the faff it seems. Hope you all are okay.

Funny that AE tried to take on Tattle and it slapped right back. If you want to get all agro, there's Twitter for that. When is she going to realise that her or anyone for that matter can't control what others say about you. Funny to want to be in the public eye and expect just validation and adoration.

Just be better.
Wait, when did this happen? What did I miss?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
So Alice is gone. And then protected her Tweets. Imagine that.
Sorry to ask but where did she go? I can’t bear to read the previous wild thread.

Have you all seen the BBC adaptation of 'Great Expectations' with Ioan Gruffudd as Pip and Charlotte Rampling as Miss Havisham? It's my favorite. :)

View attachment 896276
Yes! It was really good. Period dramas are my favorite and I think this is where he really shines.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Still catching up so apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I wonder if Daily Mail will still be able to write stories about her now that she has locked her Twitter. No doubt they have reporters following her, but will they be able to do stories?

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I would die of embarrassment and irritation if my blowsy spouse were screeching “Help! We’re going to die!” at strangers, pretending to be scared of common air travel for a tiny scrap of attention. She must be so annoying in person.

The only celeb whose opinion I want on Alice is Keri Russell’s. I used to see her around Brooklyn all the time before I had kids and stopped going out much; I fantasize about having a glass of wine with her to ask, “Okay, so your husband’s best friend’s wife, can we talk about her?? You must be privately dyyyying over all of this” and getting all the gossip.

(Also she is super chic and Elizabeth Jennings so I just want to hang out with her anyway.)
Are you on the right thread ?

• Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Yeah, Twitter is weird. I was locked out of my account this week for using the word “shoot” in terms of a school shooting incident yet accounts who are doxxing, sharing gore and distributing child abuse images are not being taken down.
Yey the algorithms are all over the place on there

claudiarocks

VIP Member
This poor girl on twitter was dragged by simply trying to offer advise to AE. Oh and the Pfizer account, openly admits to trolling tattler and calls us all scum 😂😂😂. I think she's in love with Alice. Knowing how narcissistic and controlling AE is, it's probably her 🤔😂
That’s what that sista will get off Queen A Lice 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dems da rules of Alice club

Attachments

• Haha
Ok but still if he had followed and liked her photos that would be one thing -- no confirmation -- but it was the name of the hotel in the background that confirmed it to many of us (or, at least, that was the ONLY thing that seemed to confirm it to me).
I think the point is that she didn't out their relationship without his go ahead (following and liking the picture).

House of Tea

VIP Member
if I post something without comment it means it is, yes (11 minutes ago in this case)
I have access to the account as I was following her before she locked it, so I can see tweets etc. But I can’t see those tweets you just posted. I also have another Twitter account not following her and it is completely locked down on that one. I wonder why I can’t see the latest ones. I have never interacted with her on Twitter from either account. Any ideas?