Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the ships going down

Sorry if anyone's already said this but I'm pretty sure it will mean to other Twitter users sharing on it's own platform. Anyone can take a screen shot, it's in the public domain. I'm relatively sure we're ok on here.
Thanks for that.. my brain went over analytical x

Reactions: 4

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
If she took the photos and is in them I’m not sure if it’s covered by the new rule unfortunately. Can anyone clarify?
Yeah I think the one's she's in are probably alright too but I'd appreciate if anyone knows this as well.

I just think she'd be on especially dodgy ground posting pics of him in his boxers, since that feels like an invasion of privacy even if he is a public persona. Or lifting and posting pics of BW, her sister, grannie etc that's gotta be a no no now right?

Sorry Perplexity, I'm not expecting you to know the answers, just thinking out loud.

Clairer86

VIP Member
Quite honestly, I think it’s fine if a woman doesn’t want to keep achieving these crazy Hollywood beauty standards and “let’s herself go” (hate that phrase). She’s not working so she doesn’t need to worry so much, and half the women on that list have a face full of fillers too and are mega A List so I can’t imagine the structure around them helping them achieve their bodies (trainers, chefs, nutritionists, dermatologists, god alone knows). Although I think Lisa Bonet is just actually perfect and doesn’t have to try😄

BUT Alice is definitely drinking too much and there is a family history of heart attack at a young age so I hope she’s being careful because she doesn’t seem to be. Also she needs to stop attacking people based on their looks because she’s not 8.
Aww Lisa Bonet!! She is absolutely beautiful and the most perfect woman imo. She will always be my number 1!
Plus Jason Momoa is also beautiful. He is also my number 1 male. Together they make the most beautiful and most cool couple/family. Although at times i do secretly think about Zoe and if she has a bit of a crush on her stepdad Jason, and whether she was popular with her school friends for having the hot step dad!

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Good morning everyone, and thanks for closing down the previous thread - these were the first few consecutive hours of actual sleep I've had in days! 😁

I think you're spot on. I work for an American company, and people there are generally amazed at everyone who speaks more than one language. I do speak several - but only because I had the great advantage of having been raised bilingual, and having learned a couple of additional languages at a young age. And trust me - I'm as far away from 'highly intelligent' as Alice is from 'demure and ladylike'. :sneaky:
I have a 2:1 (that I winged) I’m bilingual and have my own business. I’m doing okay but I wouldn’t say I’m highly intelligent by a long shot. I just don’t see how Alice managed to get that kind of credit but then I’ve only seen her at her worst.

Almost Bianca

I really do feel sad for her. I don't know what that says about me. I feel awful for Ioan and her children too
I understand what you mean! I did say earlier that I feel it’s her redemption in a way for being horrible - her having to live with herself the way she is. But whilst it’s sad, she jeeps hurting people and wouldn't allow anybody to help her..

House of Tea

VIP Member
Still catching up so apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I wonder if Daily Mail will still be able to write stories about her now that she has locked her Twitter. No doubt they have reporters following her, but will they be able to do stories?
A multi national media machine - yep. Their online platforms needs a fast and continuous loop of stories for its global audience. Plus she is mates with Sarah Vine, one of their columnists.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I laughed SOO much when the wet fart came on the scene with a gruesome tale of how the evil skank BW had stole her hub too!! And AE fell for it! Despite the degree, I don't think Alice is that intelligent at all. And Alice still likes A shart despite the backtracking that made her look like a fool. I suppose they are birds of a feather. Tweet and delete and pretend it never happened. 🤡
I agree. A degree does not mean someone is especially clever. Anyone can do it.

LucySmith

VIP Member
So it looks like a 730 evaluation has been ordered which is not uncommon in CA divorce cases where there are custody issues or concerns about parenting skills and child welfare. The judge more often than not orders one, but either parent can ask for one as well. My best guess is that IG requested one with very strong reasons one was needed, and his lawyers petitioned the court and it was granted.

We knew this was going to be a busy week. His lawyers have a veritable treasure trove of evidence to support this request. I am waiting to see if one will be ordered for Alice. I will not be at all surprised if one is.
What does a 730 mean? I can google it but perhaps for us non lawyers someone could explain it.