Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I don’t think they want us to talk about the fighting. It was someone (Alice) that thought IG should have done more and come back and got kids. We explained he had work, 10 days quarantine and you can’t just take kids. He had to go about it legally and not escalate the situation. Anywho I don’t know much more I checked out of the convo cos it went in circles and got very heated. The end.
Thank you for the recap Lucy.

Reactions: 3

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Imagine the gall of thinking that a few throwback photos where he looks like he’s being held hostage, would trigger some sort of reconciliatory response. I’m convinced she is living in an alternate universe, because I really can’t comprehend the breathtaking lack of self awareness here. I’m guessing this tactic may have worked in the past, for her to keep doing it now.
Alice, that ship has sailed baby!
Wow they are not kind to her … she’s gonna blow up when she wakes

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
I definitely don’t think she is remotely important enough to have warranted any change, this woman is on very few people’s radar despite the level of fame she seems to think they have as Wales’ First Family! I’m hoping it might affect what she posts though…
I think I am getting too sucked into this drama, I live, breathe, sleep and eat AE 🤣 my mind went from - she posted all those pics of BW and slated her all over social media - she got a letter saying there would be 50/50 custody - Twitter thing must be related to AE 🤣🤣
Now going to read up on the actual reason for twitters update

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I think the issue is that I reported early on cos I could see it escalating by the attitudes but the reporting took a while to be actioned so best to push ignore button until it’s actioned in future. That way we can’t see what they are posting and can move on.
You’re a sweetheart xx ❤🕊🙏🏼

• Heart

AD2018

Chatty Member
I am getting really tacky lingerie ads for about Boux Avenue and an ad for a Paul Weller concert at Dreamland. I was going to make a joke about that is where Alice is living if she thinks he is coming back.

He is dead to her though, she is grieving. She hasn’t seen him for 9 months, he has no intention of seeing her again.
I also have the Boux Avenue ads!!?

brie l

VIP Member
Yikes, seems I have missed a bit.

As I cant quote from previous thread this is a cut and paste from a comment @LucySmith made

"Sounds possible the collaborative divorce was enforced in an emergency court appearance on weekend. Enforcing 50/50 and her to use the app. And never to talk to him."

If this was the case, Im betting it was the cocaine comments that forced this. Those comments were so far out of line I wouldn't have been surprised that there was an emergency meeting. She is suck a dummy and her own worst enemy.
Sorry to quote my own post but “suck a dummy” 😝

• Haha

the ships going down

Still catching up so apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I wonder if Daily Mail will still be able to write stories about her now that she has locked her Twitter. No doubt they have reporters following her, but will they be able to do stories?
They will be on here for screenshots no doubt!