Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
The poster is saying Alice is improving last few days and he will speak to her again once she calms down. In all likeness in time if she can get her shit together IG will open his door to her for the kids sake. Going to take time and trust that she can behave though
True... the way she's clutching at straws just makes it likely that she'll read more into any gestures of goodwill on his part...

It was in response to this...
Got it, thank you! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4

tilly27

VIP Member
I am getting really tacky lingerie ads for about Boux Avenue and an ad for a Paul Weller concert at Dreamland. I was going to make a joke about that is where Alice is living if she thinks he is coming back.

He is dead to her though, she is grieving. She hasn’t seen him for 9 months, he has no intention of seeing her again.
I'm getting some weird ad for access to legal documents, when I first saw it I thought someone here had got a copy of something mega important - I was like wtf!!

I get these Adds on Tattle and I’m wondering are they taking the piss? I want to press the learn more button.

View attachment 898072
I got that but in my junk email -

Last edited:
  • Haha

accidentally_in_the_mix

I know I don’t post much here but I am a long time lurker. Maybe I’m triggered by this situation due to the breakdown of a past relationship that had some similarities. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do think IG is a POS too though. I mm aware that’s not the general consensus snd that’s ok. I’m not here to fight. To follow up as sonmebidy asked why I felt BW was ‘gloating’ in her insta posts, I am reading into these as gloating. Maybe I’m wrong. As I said, the two kids are really the only losers in this tragic clusterfuck of a situation. They’ve all made their beds IMO.
Not sure if its actually gloating or not, but looks like the typical 20-something SM activity. Im sure she's quite possibly lovely but as someone in the last thread says, I'm not sure i would be friends with her as she does come across as somewhat immature in her SM.

Fuzzy Slippers

Reporting a user who is argumentative/obviously trolling/derailing or just plain causing havoc also works well! One or two comments...not a problem but this one was clearly out to do some damage so I reported them. Simples! 😊
I am maybe a little slow, and wasn't sure how to report them?

kata420

Chatty Member
So back to the real stuff - does any of us have access to AE’s twitter now? I’m locked out as I unfollowed the other day and was just dipping in and out.

• Heart

LoisLane

Yup, that was me who mentioned it. And as the lovely @welp pointed out, the name of the hotel and its location -- cap d'antibes -- are clearly visible on two floaty platforms in the water behind her. It would have been so, so, so easy to blur out those names; even a photoshop luddite like me could have made them illegible with 5 minutes of fiddling. Most here disagree but I think it was a calculated move. If you look at the timing, Bianca posted that photo, very soon thereafter a Tattler put two-and-two together and was asking if this Bianca Wallace woman might be a Person of Interest, and *boom!* Ioan announced their relationship (in a pretty unhelpful way). I don't doubt that Bianca could be a heck of a lot better than Alice but still, I don't trust her one bit.
I know what you mean, but wasn’t she only named as a person of interest after he followed her?

He would have only followed her if he was already planning to make the announcement, right?

the ships going down

[
I Préveza eínai i steriá? Pragmatiká xéro móno ta Dodekánisa kai tin Athína.
I mitéra sou píre mia kalí apófasi kai ta elliniká sou eínai polý polý kalá!
Boró na diaváso paradosiaká elliniká polý kalýtera apó ó,ti boró na grápso. Ópos kai na akoúo elliniká, katalavaíno perissótera apó ósa boró na milíso. Écho diapistósei óti boró na mátho álles glósses pio éfkola afoú mátho elliniká.
Ótan kalyterépsei i pandimía prépei na eímaste stin Elláda gia oúzo, mezédes kai ntolmadákia!!
Aftá ta dýo teleftaía chrónia prépei na ítan polý dýskola gia na sou leípsoun oi goneís kai i oikogéneiá sou. Elpízo na tous do sýntoma ❤
Argh! I am so sorry Tattlers. I tried to do this as spoiler, as not to detract from the thread. I've never done one before and obviously didn't manage it. Could anyone advise how? I clicked the add spoiler, entered the title and then went back to the main 'QUOTE box and added text..

Yes, she will have had to work hard for her degree. If she wasn’t going on foreign holidays, or being immersed in the languages then it’s extra impressive. One of the biggest stumbling blocks to me learning a second language was at the time (1980s) grammar wasn’t taught as part of the National curriculum. Insane. So all of a sudden you start French at age 12 and get taught about irregular verbs. If you don’t even know what a verb is in your own language, how the hell were you meant to learn it in a different one! So stupid. The curriculum has completely changed now though and my kids are getting a great grounding in all this in their state primary school. They’re learning stuff I didn’t get taught till I was 14!
I think that’s fantastic. I don’t have kids so I didn’t know that it had improved so much. I struggled so much with my first couple of years of uni because I just had no decent grasp of grammar to apply it to other languages. The fact we were never taught grammar for English is still so bizarre to me. I’m glad the curriculum has improved for your kids!

EssieMay

VIP Member
I am mental yes. Deranged no.
The only person who invents lies is AE
View attachment 898379
Can someone tell me which 'account' is citing us?

Click on those followers and it's quite a list; mainly bots and people looking for a good time, lol. Lyndsey is house of Ravenclaw and do you think YoungNZBloke is Lupine's other account??
Most of them are Alice sock accounts I suspect.

Under_theRadar

There are so many tweets honestly it's hard to make my way through them 😂😂. Following some of her FM is the best way to do it now she has locked her account.

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
God, this pisses me off. Her oldest is 13, right? She might not be on Twitter actively but she knows how to Google, FFS. If Alice thinks Ella hasn't seen the tweets about her, she's seriously deluded. All she has to do is google Alice Evans and all the articles come up which mention tweets. Also, her friends and teachers DEFINITELY know what's going on. Alice already mentioned that she heard that either a parent or a teacher (can't remember which) talked about how horrible she was. I bet the parents are loving the gossip, honestly.
Cos Alice is so trusting 🤣

• Haha

tilly27

VIP Member
Oh and I regret looking at that twitter further. Seems they spend their personal money on stuff for AE and the girls frequently. The profile blurb is something else.
View attachment 897283
It is disturbing, I noticed a lady saying to Alice that she wanted to send her something, however she didn't have any money, so she was going to make something and send it to her. I (think) there was also advent calendars, although I don't think it was from the same person

Magpierainbow

You know I never thought a nipple could scream out in pain but we learn new things every day, I suppose! 😩😂 It’s gonna take 6 months to heal lmao what did I get myself into! Saline soaks help, tho. 🤣
Off topic & slightly gross but my top tip would be to go to local farm suppliers & ask for udder cream (used for mastitis etc) I swear by it for sensitive areas🤭😘

• Haha