Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowgie

Cody is a nearly two-decade-old character? The commenter is aware that a Hallmark film doesn't show the after of happily ever after, right? I bet Faith didn't have the same character traits as Alice. Sounds like they'll be creating some great fanfiction shortly. AlIcE aNd CoDy 4EvA!!
Too snarky?
In all fairness, Cody was hot, and Alice was likeable in that movie, plus had a really good American accent. I thought her British accent was a joke bc it sounds so over the top. Faith did have some poor fashion choices in that movie which I suspect was Alice's doing. There was one scene in the town dance where she wore a super ruffly dress with poofy shoulders and I was like, "Where did she get that thing" because she wore sweaters throughout the film. Anyway, rant over. The actor who played Cody does metaphysical stuff now like ancestral healing, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

welp

VIP Member
Ok but still if he had followed and liked her photos that would be one thing -- no confirmation -- but it was the name of the hotel in the background that confirmed it to many of us (or, at least, that was the ONLY thing that seemed to confirm it to me).
well, one of two things. the other is that when you googled her her mandy page showed credits for Harrow. That's when I went "oh no", but it needed both things to me to make it suspicious. Only the photo would have meant that maybe she is just somebody from the cast or crew in France or somebody he met at the hotel while she is on holidays. It doesnt really matter in this particular discussion though since it's obvious that without Ioan following her no one would have ever found her, so she didnt forced his hands here imo

The funny thing is her mandy page got removed pretty much with the announcement, which was the only source ever mentioning Harrow. It's possible (not certain) that without us finding out many hours before no one would have ever discovered that she was working on the set of Harrow, and thus that he likely cheated.

Clairer86

VIP Member
Homemade Chili from scratch with cheddar cheese and sour cream on top and corn muffins! It’s fast and easy if you have the spices mixed ahead of time”which I did.” I also used my Instant Pot. It was very yummy!
Surely Alice could cook something so easy and delicious if I can.
Yum, that sounds delicious! Much nicer than the frozen roasties i threw into the oven on Sunday!! Although im a little gutted because my kids said they tasted nicer than the normal ones i make!!! hahaha.
I am redeeming myself today though, we are having Cottage Pie with not a frozen roast potato in sight!

• Haha

Tootler

The thing is bianca Wallace was a person of interest because Ioan liked her photos lol not like a tattler just took a stab in the dark at a woman with 0 connection to Ioan.
Ok but still if he had followed and liked her photos that would be one thing -- no confirmation -- but it was the name of the hotel in the background that confirmed it to many of us (or, at least, that was the ONLY thing that seemed to confirm it to me).

Reactions: 4

Perplexity

VIP Member
I mean they’re in an airport. They’re knackered, bored, fed up. They’ve had a stupid married couple fight about crisp-crunching noise levels. I don’t think you can read anything much into this, much less adultery. Alice is obviously an extrovert who wants chat and entertainment and he’s something of an introvert who needs to zone out when he’s tired, is my take.
Btw I meant general ‘you’ there, not you at @plinky - sorry if it sounded like that!

LucySmith

VIP Member
Oh wow, i find this absolutely amazing. I would love to go back to uni and do a Phd, and then spend the rest of my life working as a lecturer and completing research.
I got given a really good piece of advice from my dissertation supervisor while doing my MA. He said to keep the writing style concise and clear, and stay away from the "flowery language" because quite often he found the students who used the flowery language were masking their lack of understanding critical thinking skills by waffling on using lovely language but not really getting to the point/analysing the essay. Also i noticed from my uni days that often the loudest people who liked the sound of their own voices within lecturers and seminars, never actually said anything substantial. It was like they wanted to talk and talk and talk just so others would assume they were intelligent.
Although i have had a pretty good education at degree level, i would say im average and my partner who never went to uni is much more intelligent than me. Dont get me wrong, i know how to write a good essay/dissertation, and i have good critical thinking skills and im able to analyse situations, but im nothing special. But my partner is just so clever- he is an electrician and he can fix anything in the house. He can do anything he puts his mind to. :)
Haha. English is not his strong point. Infact he never spoke English until high school in England. He struggled to write the PhD. But when he did the masters years later the top University asked to keep his papers to show others how it’s done. He got very high marks for it and found it easy, i think cos he is was an expert at research by then and had learnt how to write while doing his PhD. Obviously his strength is maths and science being a surgeon. He is a senior uni lecturer although he only marks students exams for fun and for free. But he would be googling Alice’s big words Lol.

• Haha

the ships going down

I actually wonder given how hard her minions were policing her followers the past days and made Alice block even users who didnt post for weeks or only liked posts weeks ago, if locking her account is a way to manage that aspect better since no new accounts can get created.

I really hope her locking her account is a legal action or her calming down (I doubt) rather than her just setting up a more effective echo chamber.
Oh yes I agree re the more effective echo chamber.. Although that's quite a scary thought to think about.. knowing how the FMs encourage her and egg her on with the delusion and Vengance.
I guess its better to manage it so it doesn't encourage her to react as much, but she can still see and search. Time will tell! I don't think she will stay private for long given her history of block/unblock and need to pick fights and engage with 'trolls'

LucySmith

VIP Member
View attachment 896854
Can't see what AE has posted, but it's jaw-dropping how everyone keeps on fanning her hopes. His door will open? After everything that happened and everything that's still to come? Please, good people of Twitter, if you mean well, try and help her find some meaning in the present and future instead of encouraging her to waste her life on ghosts of the past!
The poster is saying Alice is improving last few days and he will speak to her again once she calms down. In all likeness in time if she can get her shit together IG will open his door to her for the kids sake. Going to take time and trust that she can behave though

M33L4

VIP Member
I really think Alice sees herself as being some kind of really fun and sassy kind of character like in Ab Fab or a cool reality housewife.
two things let her down:
1 The albino walrus look she’s got from lack of outdoor activities.
2 Her personality; all spite and no charisma.
In reality she’s just the blonde lush…

• Haha