Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg, thanks to BPD I have an intense fear of rejection so I'm hesitant to request her on Twitter. I could NOT manage the minutes/hours/DAYS(?) it'd take her to accept or deny.

If anyone gets access tell her I HATE her but also that I am scared. 😩

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I’m sitting with my kids laughing so hard. They want to know what’s wrong with me! Yes Welp it was a strange day today.
I just woke up to it and thought there was a real drama going on so I glanced through it. There’s nothing new there at all so Tattlers can just skip right over it all.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I remember reading on here that he was friends with Matthew Rhys, are they still friends? I only know who he is due to watching The Americans. He's married to Keri Russell. Between them, they have three kids (she has two from a previous marriage and they have one together). Looks like it is possible to have children and both work as actors. I think Alice can't admit to herself that her career hasn't worked out for other reasons, she has to tell herself it is due to having children. She can't accept any other reason. There is no shame in failing, it happens to many of us in many different circumstances in our lives and we have to reassess, recalibrate and pick a new path. There's nothing wrong in being a SAHM either, it's just that she doesn't seem that interested in the children and she needed a life outside the home, whether that was a new career, hobbies or a social circle. She has cast herself as Ioan's wife and become unhealthily dependent on him for interaction and for status, she doesn't seem to have anything outside that, even a hobby. I'm a SAHM and you need to keep a piece of yourself too and think about the future.
It may have been that Alice’s career nose dived and so she had to stay home OR she could have decided to stay home to have full control over the kids. She seems that type of personality where she couldn’t send them to daycare and work she needed to be with them 100% of the time. I know she had nanny’s but she was there with them supervising. I wonder if her need for control wouldn’t let her continue to work.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
With Selma Blair you mean? If she was her friend she should be helping her stop this neverending bullying and focus on her healing and moving forward. This woman is not her friend.
i mean as in associate, not real friend obviously lol

claudiarocks

VIP Member
There was a response to something you said, or perhaps someone else (but no blame at all, it was the other party who was way out of line) which made my jaw drop. Enough to do a report, it was beyond acceptable. The thread closed while I was mid-posting, my stomach dropped!! Along with the jaw!

View attachment 897968
Love that meme … gonna use it in my teams meetings lol it applies to half my staff ha ha

• Haha

Perplexity

VIP Member
Yeah I think the one's she's in are probably alright too but I'd appreciate if anyone knows this as well.

I just think she'd be on especially dodgy ground posting pics of him in his boxers, since that feels like an invasion of privacy even if he is a public persona. Or lifting and posting pics of BW, her sister, grannie etc that's gotta be a no no now right?

Sorry Perplexity, I'm not expecting you to know the answers, just thinking out loud.
The lifting photos and reposting is covered by the ban. And BW wouldn’t count as a public figure. However the person has to report it for it to be taken down so if AE is posting behind a lock then how does it work I wonder.

• Wow

HandTmum

Apart from everything that @NotRightNowDarling said - which is 💯.

I didn’t mean stay at home mums don’t accomplish anything. I know only too well the importance of stay at home mums and have been one at several points over the years. Much respect to all the parents who stay at home to raise their families x
Absolutely, yes all valid points made, thanks guys 😊

• Heart

EssieMay

VIP Member
Right I need to go do other stuff. Good night all!
ps no the house isn't listed for sale yet, I have checked.

• Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Why are politics so important to Alice?
I mean we all have our beliefs, it’s not world ending. You vote, you move on. Why do people have to be so aggressive over it? She should have had her mind in more important things like the state of her marriage and family.
Part of being intelligent is understanding people have different opinions and that is ok it doesn’t affect yours.
You’ve met Alice on SM haven’t ya ? 😂🤣❤🕊

• Haha

Tootler

Again, I'm no big BW fan. She looks like every woman who has ever checked me into a hotel. I actually don't see it lasting very long, to be honest. I think he's going from one extreme to another, which is very common. .
Bwaha. The hotel comment made me laugh and it's also spot-on.

• Haha

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Thanks for that.. my brain went over analytical x
I'm still a bit fuzzy, but I've posted an edit to my original post which includes a link to the policy. I really do read it as content shared on Twitter only, and that which is private, images and information, not posts.

• Haha

tilly27

VIP Member
This poor girl on twitter was dragged by simply trying to offer advise to AE. Oh and the Pfizer account, openly admits to trolling tattler and calls us all scum 😂😂😂. I think she's in love with Alice. Knowing how narcissistic and controlling AE is, it's probably her 🤔😂
She's a witch, she really is

Heck I've been banned by her a couple of times and yet I still get in to all her tweets 😂😂.
It's cos you fly under the radar - boom boom

• Haha

EssieMay

VIP Member
I think it’s more and more likely that there was an emergency court hearing on the weekend. She’s been told by the judge. She probably now has a lawyer herself if she had any brains
So are we saying the judge rubberstamped Ioan's original divorce petition? The 50/50 custody + separate the separate assets?
Because if the house is in the name of a trust as he is the sole director, then the house will be coming up for sale soon-ish?
Is that where you guys think this is now at?

• Wow