Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I dont remember exactly, it was just a random bio where she was basically listing all her interests/fears/whatever (loving fashion from Helmut Lang and aviation was also mentioned I believe, but I cant remember everything lol)

Or do you mean the extended family one? She claimed this on twitter (I assume she meant extended)

That’s what I meant. Wow. If the friends or members of his extended family weren’t on here before they could be now. At least watching the thread I mean. Since she advertised the forum on her bio, I mean. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Does anyone have the receipts from AE’s meltdown after Christmas when she presumably was told by IG that he was leaving? Please, if you don’t mind?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed on Twitter that the comments in response to AE from FM1 and 2 have decreased dramatically? Particularly the scarfmonkey. They’re supportive of her but seem wary to say much online.
Also AE admits that the phone call between IG and little E wasn’t all about her grades. 😏
373FE036-89A8-4670-AA95-4E7BE2AA081A.jpeg

Last edited:

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
This is nothing to do with that hateful blog but I’ve been watching an excellent video series on narcissism. It’s really compelling and relevant to so many issues we face today.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
As for feeling sad about this, no, I am happy IG finally did a runner. AE was always a shrew, it just took him time to realise it.

Looking at Celebitchy comments -

"She’s going to shoot herself in both feet when the judge sees all this. And if my lawyer could write an anti defamation clause in MY (unknown, not a celebrity) contract, Ioan’s will definitely write it in his. "

AE would still breach the contract of course...

"She is claiming he sexually abused their daughters?"

This is in relation to the CP innuendo AE made. You can see how toxic this smear is because people put 2 + 2 together and make 5.

"if she were my client, I would probably fire her for this."

I wonder if that's why she has 3 attorneys? Maybe she had 3 attorneys?

"I was a family lawyer then and I advised her and her husband to start saving money for the inevitable custody trial because that’s what it would take to get the kids away from the mother. I would advise Ioan to do the same – start laying the groundwork for a custody trial. It sounds like the mother is emotionally abusive to the children by drawing them into her divorce fight. They need to be removed from her care. He needs about a 12 month window to lay the groundwork through various motions including having a judge order a psychiatric evaluation of both parents and the children too. Or he can just put up with her BS for years to come. His choice."

This will be tough to do but it probably needs to be done or AE will continue to use the kids as pawns against him. I think he would have been happy with joint custody but not sure if it's doable now with all the shit she is flinging at him.
Oh, I’m not sad at all about IG doing a runner on AE. I’m sad for the way she’s on a permanent trash IG on Sm rant, and like I said, I’m afraid for those little girls.
She’s an awful, awful woman.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I just remembered watching this interview on youtube for the very first time many years ago: she, very loud and crude, and acting totally inappropriate when the interviewer mentioned the Queens birthday - while he was standing next to her, frozen, with a fake smile and clenched teeth. You could literally feel his embarrassment and I could totally empathize with him in that moment. This man appeared well-behaved and sophisticated. I was simply shocked what kind of wife he had got himself there.
I wonder how long it was until he realized? He must have thought what was I thinking?

• Haha

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
and he was not working and seeing his kids (in fact still living with them) during lockdown. not sure what your point is?
Only a short part of the lockdown. Anyway I'll leave it there. Don't want to wind up his stans.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Probably shouldn't admit publicly that you drink whilst on antidepressants
I thought about the mixing of the two. That would increase the effects of the alcohol while reducing the positive effect of the antidepressants, making the anxiety and depression worse after at first soothing her pain. What if there were a fire in the middle of the night, or an earthquake that required a sober adult to respond and couldn’t?

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me but I could see this coming a mile away. Once I saw the screenshots from her Twitter and Instagram feed. And not recently either.

No offence taken. It was a bit crazy. Some of the things she has said are cringe too ie she once mention something about her daughter having her husbands big brown eyes but not his unfeasibly long tongue ....I mean eugh...cringe. There are countless other examples but things like this just can’t have helped the marriage.
I thought her IVF story was pretty cringe.

Last edited:

LaraQ

VIP Member
You need to add the name Alice Evans to the thread, or get a mod to do it.

welp

VIP Member
That is a sad and all too common occurrence. I'm sorry about what your friend went through. So her mom's actions backfired on her and that's what I'm afraid of for AE.

He may or may not have another woman. Maybe he has more than one woman. 😂 My gut, and it's only just that, tells me that another woman was not the cause of the separation and divorce. If there was or is another woman AE would have been the cause of the other woman.
I agree that in case there is another woman she is not the main cause (they never are when somebody breaks up a family with kids), but I think we need to be careful to not normalize cheating.

Ahhhhh okay. I stand corrected. Thank you 😊 Either way, her behaviour indicates to me that she is trying to alienate them from him.

Me too!! I definitely remember reading something about the kids at school. I overstepped and speculated it was bullying, so that’s on me and I apologise, but the kids at school have definitely been bought up in a now deleted post.
Only thing I can think of is the bit with "all my kids friends have a dad" etc. where she complains about various things like doing the school run.

We speculated it at some point because Ella had some weird captions on her SM that implied bullying ("im sensitive, dont be mean"), but she seems hyper active in the Genshin Impact fandom so I think it had more to do with this lol

welp

VIP Member
probably neither did. In the end he pretty much got a career appropriate to his talent (a bit above average). But the thing is that Hollywood is a lot about grabbing opportunities and timing. There are many actors out there that are worse than him but got a significantly better career. Whether it's him abandoning the UK way too early, the possible impact of his relationship, Weinstein, bad role choices, his treatment of fans in general...he had too many mishaps (and well misfortune, like the Weinstein one, cant really blame him or Alice for this if it had any impact)

This was body shaming at its finest. Doesn't reflect well on BOTH of them. He met her when he was 26, he's 47 now - wouldn't be surprising if he had adopted some character traits during that very long time they were together.
I wouldnt rule out that he was to some extent like this from the start, even if he seemed way more likable earlier on. There are obviously many reasons to fall out of love (and I doubt it's the reason here) but that this happened the year where Alice for the first time looked less attractive (sorry) plus the alleged beauty demands he had to her shows that he was probably always a bit shallow.

But yeah, if you are 20 years together with somebody that showcasts questionable behavior, chances are that some of it applies to you as well, even if it was always clear based on her posts that he didnt seem onboard with many things she did.

Last edited:

welp

VIP Member
I’m not buying her sudden humility for an instant.
Nor am I buying that he won’t respond in an emergency.
I believe she’s bargaining or trying to guilt him into coming back. Then it also could be that she needs to vent and unload her anger on him. That’s a common narcissist trait that makes them feel better afterwards. But no one else will be feeling better I can promise you that. 😔

Also I can’t agree more about her FM followers who are truthfully harming her.
I dont think she wants him back, this would be insane at this stage. But she certainly tries to shame him into giving in.

@welp When were all those conversations under your spoiler? Were they very recent?
few hours ago

If that polite and reasonable email was enough to create a meltdown what will it be like when she has to vacate "her" home and share the kids? I doubt the nanny will be affordable either. She will have to say goodbye to West Hollywood probably.

Still it seems Ella is estranged atm from her father so maybe she will only share one of them? Still she may wise up when she is older.

I sympathise with IG. It must be tough not being able to talk to the daughters without having the phone grabbed and upsetting for them too. AE lacks self control but the Parking video proved that.
One thing is certain: we will probably see a lot of this saga in the coming years.

Sometimes I wonder if he regrets leaving her now instead of doing what most do and sitting it out until the kids are 18 while he secretely screws around.

Last edited:
It continues to amaze me that despite everything they say about him they continue to make it obvious that they care a lot about how he felt about them. I wouldnt feel good if a supposedly terrible person valued me specifically high, regardless if I thought at the time that they were great.

The "We'll always be kind" bit made me laugh

Definitely a good thing to not barge into a new relationship anytime soon, but I hope that she will accept the inevitable point where her kids will not be too thrilled to have mom too much on their toes (hint: It will be well before they are 16)

Her timeline actually looks pretty upbeat the last couple of days, it would be nice if she actually moved on in her grieving stage, but I somehow doubt that.
What’s Deb on about? All I’ve seen said (and said myself) is that neither she nor Lin have met AE or IG which is true. So what’s the issue?!

Her saying DM me if you have questions is RICH considering the way they jump down people’s throats for daring to question their Queen Alice or say ANYTHING that they don’t deem fully supportive.

Part of their MO has always been to make it seem like they were above other fans. They acted like gatekeepers, as it’s been said here. They allude to knowing the “full story” (when AE says even SHE doesn’t know what happened 🙄) but when questioned they shoot people down in the name of protecting AEs privacy (which is hilarious considering what an over sharer SHE is). Puh-lease.

I think it’s been said by another poster but worth repeating. At this point no one cares how “close” they may have been with IG because he cut ties with them and they take every chance they get to bash him. No ones impressed. Think everyone just wishes they’d zip it (and encourage their “bestie” to do the same) because all theyre doing by sticking their noses in and making comments about the man every chance they get is making themselves look obsessed and obnoxious.

Last edited:

welp

VIP Member
hm, this is interesting, he put his socials back to public and deleted all pictures of his wife. Alice now features as one of his followers again, so guess at some point she tried to follow him again (lol)

I have a suspicion now re: him cheating, but I dont have enough proof yet 🤔

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
What really “astounds”me is her declaration of how embarrassing it is that she made the mistake of being married to him for 20 years. Seriously?
As Bridgeofsighs mentioned, it’s classic DARVO! I imagine if anyone is embarrassed it’s him. I know I would be. 🙄
Yesss. She's the one spewing all over the internet. He has some class.

Also I can't believe he isn't checking up on her stuff online. After all he knows other people are and he might be asked about it or it might be used in the custody battle. Despite the block, there are ways to do this ;) I imagine it must be awful being called a narc, etc, when you aren't and I don't believe he is. No evidence apart from an unreliable narrator's word. Maybe she is trying to put off potential girlfriends? LOL

Also the marriage lasted 13 years. There was a very long courtship phase of 7 years.