Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a short part of the lockdown. Anyway I'll leave it there. Don't want to wind up his stans.
I mean it's not true though? He came back in march when lockdown started and left for a month in july to finish up his project?

edit: here, that was in march last year

Reactions: 5
it was pretty normal. She tried to take a selfie and he was playfully correcting a wrong thing she said (she kept saying 14th anniversary, and he corrected 13th anniversary, but 14th september). He was trying to get his hair in place for the pic (lol) and was smiling throughout. She looked at him pretty irritated and I have no idea why. It's another thing where she saw something wrong with him that I dont really see.

I didnt saved it sadly. Anything I have from before march are stuff I found on reddit (even if I saw everything as it happened). I didnt cared too much about documenting this until he filed for divorce and she went extra level nuts.

It sounds to me like IG tried to stay and that he was ambivalent about leaving. And him not wanting the responsibility of a wife and children as a reason only came up since one of her flying monkeys gave her the idea in that recent tweet.
I imagine once AE found out he didn’t love her anymore she was like a dog with a bone. Why? What? How? Who? She was probably relentless. Unless you have been through something similar to this, living in a home where you cannot get away from the person that is after you? Let’s just say that you will do almost anything to get away from them.

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the recap!

Speaking of Reddit, I’ve just seen this. Do we think there’s any truth to it? IG discussing his marriage in TMI detail to two total strangers? Almost 6 years ago (this comment is nearly a year old was he even in Australia 5-6 years back)?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Speaking of Reddit, I’ve just seen this. Do we think there’s any truth to it? IG discussing his marriage in TMI detail to two total strangers? Almost 6 years ago (this comment is nearly a year old was he even in Australia 5-6 years back)?
I don't believe it and not because I am a "stan" which is a word the FM enablers like to throw about, but because he has never been the type to tell his private business to complete strangers. Quite the opposite in fact. That's AE's department As for him being flirty that is possible, but not a crime.

People need to realise there trolls in most corners of the internet. Anyone can say anything about anyone. After all we were accused of bestiality and being wankers by AE. Although I'm not sure if we were meant to be wanking at her or IG? Or maybe her purses?

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe he’d give private details about their marriage to strangers either. Not when he knows how accessible she makes herself on Twitter and that the woman could’ve easily messaged her to, well, tattle!

Reactions: 6
I dont find it that unlikely. Many years ago he would share details of his private life in interviews (although not TMI). It's more in the last couple of years that he says pretty much nothing

I dont find it that unlikely. Many years ago he would share details of his private life in interviews (although not TMI). It's more in the last couple of years that he says pretty much nothing
That is a fair point. Would also go to show that they have had a much less than perfect relationship prior to the past “18 months,”despite what she says, if he was out there talking about her and flirting and possibly cheating

I’m not positive but I don’t believe he was even there at that time.

This is completely off topic compared to what we were discussing but does anyone have a photo of AE before she had her nose fixed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m not positive but I don’t believe he was even there at that time.

This is completely off topic compared to what we were discussing but does anyone have a photo of AE before she had her nose fixed?
I think these are. I’m personally not a fan of her nose job it has a very “done“ (or overdone) look to me

Attachments

An interview is different. He gets to promote his projects and he has to give them some human interest stories in return. It's part of deal for actors. As you said it wasn't too much information unlike this reddit rumour.

Sharing his marriage woes with randoms? Nope. He could score without a sob story anyway so it doesn't make sense. If that's what he wanted to do.

I think these are. I’m personally not a fan of her nose job it has a very “done“ (or overdone) look to me
Yes it's an obvious nose job.

I think IG had one too but his is more subtle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank you so much. She looks very very different before the nose job. And the plastic surgeon that did it really messed up on the left side. I thought something had happened to her nose before I found out she had rhinoplasty.

I’d have thought AE would’ve listed nose job in her post about his procedures!

His is very subtle. His plastic surgeon must have been leagues better than hers. Unless that was what she asked for.

Hoping you aren’t going to@lose everything. Time to@expose his cruelty. You need to talk about it in People. Or some such magazine. He’s getting away with this and it’s wrong.
omg I started to laugh in a packed train when I saw this. bahahaha

omg I started to laugh in a packed train when I saw this. bahahaha
AE Would probably love publicity like that, thinking it would revitalize her acting career though I doubt anyone would care enough about either of them or this to put her on a major magazine.

She says she doesn’t want to ruin his career since his income is what she lives on, and doesn’t feel she’s jeopardizing his career, but she goes off on Twitter out of “desperation” accusing him of cruelties and articles are written about it by tabs that come up when anyone searches for him

I wonder will AE become a stage mom? Enrol the kids in some stage school and try and get them work so she could live through them? And their earnings?

It wouldn't surprise me if the kids wanted to get into acting. They love playing up for the camera and it's what they know.

Gosh, can you imagine how horrible she would be? No one would hire the poor kids if she managed them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.