Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: They’re ok, but they freeze up if I try to mention Daddy.

They are traumatised by her ranting about daddy deserting them for the skank who wants to replace AE. It's fight, flight, freeze and fawn. The kids are not ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Marj24

VIP Member
'worst crusis on their lives' that's an interesting way to sound sober Alice!

• Haha
"OK, enough now bitch"

Also, I hate seeing women thrown to the ground.

I'm not surprised Ioan is terrified of her. I hope she doesn't own a gun or anything. She's insane.

• Angry

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Wow she is getting horribly nasty with a tweeter trying to be sensible! She is terrifying. Like terrifying that I want to back up what this genuine person is saying from a place of compassion but don’t feel ready to take on the vitriol of her & the rabidly blind pack of villagers with pitchforks & flames for anyone even trying to HELP her from making it worse. My God, what did that man & other people close to her have to deal with? Prayers for those children & pup. Hope she runs out of wine. She is the stereotype of the alcoholic lolling from crying in their beer mug to smashing it to slash someone that suggested they call it a night.
If she’s this bad with a complete stranger, can you imagine what she’s been like with Ioan and his family? Texts, emails, phone messages etc. She’s a dangerous woman.
It really is getting more and more like Betty Broderick. It’s no wonder Ioan needs “rest”.

• Sad

LucySmith

VIP Member
The innocent girl that pointed out the housing market and Alice turned into a cocaine feast. Has had a really hard time because of it.

FE8B6769-A1EF-4F46-B673-F2D9DC81E91A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
I’m sure we all have our own ideas of “the worst thing Alice has done thus far,” but the couple I can think of at this very moment, in no particular order, are:

1. Outing Ioan’s private cosmetic procedures, as I have come to believe he has some serious self-image challenges.

2. That tweet in which Alice expressed gratitude for a supporter who explicitly wished infertility on Ioan and Bianca, and

3. Perhaps the most upsetting offense for me, the parental alienation.

My father is a dirty narcissist and our relationship is nearly nonexistent, but abandoning my love for him has reached a sort of permanency for me. I’m sure there are about a hundred people in here who know this already, but if your admiration for someone dies—or even dwindles—it can be enormously challenging to salvage. It breaks my heart again and again to read that Ella, specifically, is pulling away from Ioan. At such a young age, that sticks with you in the worst ways, and I wish Alice would just stfu and stop setting everything on fire. Her personal suffering doesn’t make her entitled to cast it upon others, especially not impressionable babies. It’s selfish and it’s evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

upyernelly

Chatty Member
That does make me laugh about her (everything else about her makes me angry)
Because she has done some acting and made some films/telly then she is an actress.
Well I've done some cooking, nearly every day of my life, some of it quite good but I'm not a chef.
I did a first aid course last week. Obviously I’m a doctor now.

• Haha
That's what I really love about this site - the way that commenters are so appreciative of one another, are supportive, share humour (and much needed cat pictures) and show genuine concern for others. You don't pile on to others merely because they have dissenting opinions, either. (I mean, I completely disagree with Tattle's perception of Meghan Markle - another one of AE's victims - and think she's been manipulated into a hate figure by a seamlessly executed press campaign; so I won't visit those threads, and know that you won't all jump down my neck for it either.) Best wishes to all of you, and let's hope that IG and his children can emerge from this ordeal unscathed.
Yes, this! When I signed up for this site I had definitely been having second thoughts about my support for AE…but I also saw a screenshot of one of my IG posts in here and I was afraid! I have been in forums where users were BRUTAL—it’s what made me stop registering for them—so I feared my comment in that screenshot would be ripped apart, but it never was, and when I introduced myself I was met with only kindness & respect. I’m grateful the people here are good and thoughtful and wise. Along with AE’s messiness, it might be what got us to 19 threads…

• Heart

ktjd

Thread title suggestion: 50-50 Shades of Cray-Cray :)
Ok I vote for this one with the emoji 😅😅
Her therapist is Alexa more likely 😂🤣
So in all seriousness I think her therapist is Lupine 🙄

I am also with everyone on the baby voice, but in a way that makes me almost feel sorry for her - can you imagine anything worse than someone you don’t love, someone you may not even like, saying something in a cutesy baby voice? Especially when it used to be ok. I can’t even take the second hand embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
god these people are clueless

Laura Wasser isnt a "womens" lawyer, she is all about co-parenting. She would murder Alice for challenging a 50-50 custody, that's why she couldnt "help" Angelina Jolie either, because she is as idiotic
Screenshot-20211129-030933-Twitter.jpg

Fighting for women rights is totally worthless if you become this extreme that you think men dont deserve any

• Heart

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
god these people are clueless

Laura Wasser isnt a "womens" lawyer, she is all about co-parenting. She would murder Alice for challenging a 50-50 custody, that's why she couldnt "help" Angelina Jolie either, because she is as idiotic
View attachment 894363
Fighting for women rights is totally worthless if you become this extreme that you think men dont deserve any
So Ella sat at home watching her mother cry while her sister went to their Dad’s house, and then her sister stopped going? Is this woman for real?

• Angry
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
It is absolutely insane that her minions think that a 50-50 custody is a demand, it's the default agreement that only really can be realistically challenged if somebody misbehaved greatly (from everything we heard/seen this applies a lot more to her than him). The outrageous bit is HER asking for 80-20.

also these people have to stop inventing laws. He absolutely will have to pay child support if it's 50-50.

Absolutely sick minds: if he wants custody it's because he doesnt want to pay (he already pays for everything because his ex-wife is an unemployable POS, you idiots), if he doesnt he is a deadbeat. Fuck these people.

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s going to have to get a job and new place. Watch out Gloria, she’ll be bedazzling you and trying to sell you next…
If she was such a shit hot actress before him, what could possibly be stopping her getting roles now…
Her personality…

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lady goodman

I will tell you something interesting. The girl that sent that tweet about her godmother has since deleted it. She is also the girl that complained of being overwhelmed and stressed when Alice turned her housing info in Queensland tweet into a cocaine feast in Queensland tweet. So it’s rather strange
I felt bad for her and sent her a message 😬😂 she’s not just deleting that post. She’s deleting all of them.She was directed to the wiki by another user here and she’s done. I think she just genuinely felt sorry for Alice. Watched her own mother behave this way etc and felt for the kids. Hoped support would help Alice calm down. I won’t go into the whole dm out of respect for the woman but she’s absolutely disgusted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28