Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
WTF world does she live in that joint custody is the most horrible letter in the world?
God forbid their father loves them too
Yes it’s hard to be away from your kids but this is about what’s best for them, not you!

It doesn’t say partner Alice. Stop lying 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Clairer86

VIP Member
You’re either on it or you’re out on this thread. No half arsed commitment or excuses such as work, life, husband got in the way and I can’t keep up. Only the strongest and most dedicated are surviving.
Today i have been so invested in this thread that i have done something for the very first time in my life. I bought and cooked frozen Roast potatoes! All because i was too wrapped up on here and i couldnt be bothered making normal roasties :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

upyernelly

Chatty Member
You’re either on it or you’re out on this thread. No half arsed commitment or excuses such as work, life, husband got in the way and I can’t keep up. Only the strongest and most dedicated are surviving.

I’m starting a new job next week. This shit has to be resolved in a satisfactory manner ASAP.

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I worry that Alice will stalk Ioan and Bianca in LA. It will be upsetting for her to know he's here and likely with his new partner and she can't access him. I don't know if she stop herself. If her behavior now is indicative of what lies ahead, I don't see this ending well.
This might be considered brutally ruthless, but for the well-being of those girls I tend to think it might be a good thing if AE was forcibly removed from them, via a stint in rehab or prison, even just for a while. The more she's with them the more time she has to poison them. First and foremost I see her as an abusive parent who should no more have unsupervised access to her children than a physically/sexually abusive parent should.

I'm sorry if my opinion offends or upsets people, but as someone who grew up in a damaged home and who is still trying to recover from it, the welfare of those children absolutely should come first. AE is deliberately causing damage to those children which will last a lifetime and potentially/probably set them off on a lifelong course of abusive relationships themselves. Their rights to be protected and safe far outweigh any rights she has as a mother, and I use that word lightly in her case, to have access to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HandTmum

NOPE.
Hes planning a nasty divorce. She is cleverly collecting evidence.
The fact you are condoning her behaviour is unbelievable.

People like you are enabling her and making her think that her actions are okay. Shocking.

brie l

VIP Member
Bianca if you are reading this forum, I think you are a very strong woman to take the shit that has been thrown at you. Don't let Alice have her way and cause tension between you and Ioan. Blended families can be a nightmare at the best of times and you have an extreme case to deal with. Make your relationship with Ioan the priority and try really hard to drown out the rest. Be kind to the kids, you will have a great life together. xxxx

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the dramatic posh mother character Catherine Tate used to play on her show, with two children? I keep thinking about that lately because it reminds me of how Alice probably interacts with her two.

• Haha
Glad you came back x
I’m starting to watch more closely, after that comment, it was like a switch went off. Although I still feel empathy for any marriage that’s broke down for that long, I think I was more imagining a situation in which the woman WAS the victim. But after seeing that comment….. I absolutely CANNOT support that. She took the time out to actually type “Thank you so much🙏🏻“. Thank you so much?? Thank you so much for wishing infertility upon someone. What the f. I’m so angry. Appalling and I really want to find the Twitter user who posted that comment in the first place, does anyone know her @?
Sometimes it really does just take one thing to really see through a situation and realise…. I apologise if I was condescending in any of my posts. I don’t think he’s completely innocent but I’ve now realised she is toxic. So toxic. I’m looking at every comment for what they are now. It’s easy to listen to her story on “Lorraine” and not know the ins and outs of her Twitter posts, replies, likes, instagrams, alllll the parts that aren’t shown on mainstream television. How dare she and how dare that poster ever wish something so utterly heartbreaking upon anyone.

• Heart

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Her story has all of the elements that would normally elicit compassion in people. A now middle aged woman who went through IVF to bring two children into the world, putting her career on hold to bring the girls up whilst her husband worked away enjoying moderate success as an actor. He embarks on an affair with a woman nearly half her age and then files for divorce in order to be with her. He now has 50 percent custody of the children that she has basically bought up and the family home will have to be sold and finances will be considerably reduced.

Now if I read the above in a magazine or a woman sat next to me on the train told me that story I would feel a lot of compassion for them. I would also think the man was a complete bastard.

This all happened to Alice but I feel very little compassion for her because of her dreadful behaviour. I don’t think her husband’s a bastard, I understand his behaviour and feel some compassion for him not her.

It’s interesting that of the things that Alice wanted the most out of this situation, compassion, sympathy, pity she is no longer getting because of her dreadful behaviour. And the irony is, if she have acted in the way she abhors, with dignity, she’s have gotten the outcome she so craved.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

iamthecat

He blindsided her. Alice was married to him forever in her head. Many people commit to others like this, they are married for life. He chooses the younger model. Then goes public with it, regardless of how his kids takeit or are affected by it. And Alice, god bless this woman, stands in her own truth and honestly divulges how angry and hurt she is. Because she is angry and she is hurt. Dignified silence? Why? He put his relationship up on Instagram. Stuffing away anger destroys a person. Alice is healthy. Her kids have learned a lesson, which is to voice your anger. Good for her.
Hi Alice and/or Flying Monkey!
There’s hurt and angry, the then there’s narcissistic meltdown, booze-fuelled Twitter raging and bullying. 😂

• Haha

Hjpr

He blindsided her. Alice was married to him forever in her head. Many people commit to others like this, they are married for life. He chooses the younger model. Then goes public with it, regardless of how his kids takeit or are affected by it. And Alice, god bless this woman, stands in her own truth and honestly divulges how angry and hurt she is. Because she is angry and she is hurt. Dignified silence? Why? He put his relationship up on Instagram. Stuffing away anger destroys a person. Alice is healthy. Her kids have learned a lesson, which is to voice your anger. Good for her.
Would you honestly say that about a man behaving the way Alice is, if his wife left him? Really?!

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I would assume the (and partner) is her own spin and the letter didn't actually mention Bianca?

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
NOPE.
Hes planning a nasty divorce. She is cleverly collecting evidence.
Nope; he tried to plan a non-combative, collaborative divorce. She is stupidly providing him with tons of evidence of parental alienation.

There; fixed it for you

• Heart
Reactions: 36

welp

VIP Member
I know right?

All of this stuff about how it's the worst possible nightmare... surely it would be more of a nightmare if your children's other parent upped and left and cut contact, leaving you to raise two abandoned and traumatised children completely alone?

He's apparently a deadbeat dad who doesn't care about his kids now he has a girlfriend, yet he wants to parent his children the same amount of time as Alice does.

Thank goodness he's going for equal custody. Those girls have never needed time with their father more.
Alice is a curious case, which again makes me genuinely aghast how many people buy her shit (then again Trump got elected, so this world has many stupid people!)

She says that she has to stay at home for his career - yet she wants at least 80-20 custody. Shouldnt she be thankful that he goes 50-50 and thus enables her to have a career?

She complains about 50-50 custody after complaining that he is a deadbeat. Apparently this means that his new girlfriend steals her kids.

She was complaining about him neglecting his kids although he saw Elsie 3-5 days per week and Ella only didnt saw him because Ella didnt want outside the house. At the same time she is crying about not having Elsie all the time.

The conclusion here is very obvious
- She doesnt want anyone to have him if she cant have him, this is extending to the kids, she is jealous of them, that was already obvious during their marriage ("get a room")
- In her world Ioan is only a good parent if he spends time with his kids in the house, not spending much time with them means he is a deadbeat, spending time away with them means he is replacing their mother.
- She is scared that the kids might actually like a potential stepmom.
- She wants as much money as possible. She knows exactly that she has no career, at least no a serious one in acting (I think she would do well in other areas if she got her shit together).
- The kids are her new "everything I have", hence why she cant let go of them to spend time with their dad, when these girls start dating and become more independent shit will hit the fan. She will lose another posession.

Reactions: 35

Penguin86

VIP Member
Oh aye threatening people is so noble of her 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
r0ilkoZ.png

When they got together he was a rising star, and she pretty much nothing (she was living off OP's money and was only starring in some French/Italian stuff). Alice herself admitted that Ioan got five times as much as her for 102 Dalmatians.

And promoting his work? LOL

What the hell is Alice telling these people for them to come up with this amount of easily disprovable BS?

• Haha
  • Angry

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Oh excellent news! I'm sorry (but not sorry), but this is best she could have hoped for, she's lucky she's getting 50%! And his partner, pffft, yes of course the letter from the lawyers said that 🤔

By the way hello awesome forum! I only discovered you yesterday and have done some catching up from the earlier threads, but lordy I'd need a lot of time to get all of it read! I think it's wonderful that a place like this exists to record things that have actually been said by her. I can't bear the bashing that she's been giving Ioan and Bianca and although I am sorry for her that her marriage is ending, she is going about all of this the wrong way and it's concerning how it will be affecting their daughters.

• Heart