Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Ffs get a grip woman. So what if you miss your daughter when she sees her dad. Build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

Reactions: 28

M33L4

VIP Member
3E0F6CB7-8A3E-4399-8200-4C9DE94662E1.jpeg

Or, bear with me now…
They want to see their children. THESE PEOPLE ARE MENTAL.
It’s really simple, if he has the children 50/50 it’s because he wants to.
Part of me wants her to have been served today after that utter nonsense yesterday.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
And it's on.

She wonders why she's been told she can't speak to him? Why he's being so cruel? She's terrorized him and his new girlfriend on SM (and anyone who supports either of them), defamed him daily, and has just made allegations of drug use that could harm his career. She's shown she's dangerous to him. Come on, Alice. Own your behavior. This is what we adults call consequences. 🙄

Attachments

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Ah I wouldn't worry about that poster. She also supports drink/drugged driver Katie Price.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tawanda

He blindsided her. Alice was married to him forever in her head. Many people commit to others like this, they are married for life. He chooses the younger model. Then goes public with it, regardless of how his kids takeit or are affected by it. And Alice, god bless this woman, stands in her own truth and honestly divulges how angry and hurt she is. Because she is angry and she is hurt. Dignified silence? Why? He put his relationship up on Instagram. Stuffing away anger destroys a person. Alice is healthy. Her kids have learned a lesson, which is to voice your anger. Good for her.
Are you serious, this is not the 1800’s divorce is there for a reason and marriage does not mean you are shackled to someone who makes you unhappy for the rest of your life .
What Alice does is attempt to destroy anyone who dares to stand in the way of what she thinks she has ownership and control of .
AE behaviour is absolutely disgusting and is that of a Misandrist ( look it up if you need to ) . The attempts to destroy innocent people via social media is shameful and abhorrent and as the mother of two young girls it’s disgusting.
All the evidence is here , every tweet / Instagram post / video etc , so for you to criticise one single photograph going up on Instagram is beyond ridiculous, I’m sorry if this breaks the rules of this forum , but whoever you are shame on you ! You are supporting a woman who wishes infertility on another woman and who agrees with a comment that suggests another woman is dressed and I quote ‘for easy access’ … disgusting doesn’t even begin to describe AE behaviour and her devastation that her marriage ended over a year ago does not excuse her behaviour 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

welp

VIP Member
This letter

It doesn't say whether it's from her lawyer or his lawyer. Just says "from lawyer"
It says
"I will split the children"
It doesn't say whether this 'i' is Ioan or her. It's not clear if it's an offer from him or an instruction or request to her or a suggestion from her own lawyer to her
So not sure what it means really - I don't think it's any kind of agreement. As always with her you don't get the full story
Expect in a few hours a "I cried for X hours and threw Y times up but I will fight against this for my girls" from her with the brainless cheering her on "you go girl"

• Haha

Pears

He blindsided her. Alice was married to him forever in her head. Many people commit to others like this, they are married for life. He chooses the younger model. Then goes public with it, regardless of how his kids takeit or are affected by it. And Alice, god bless this woman, stands in her own truth and honestly divulges how angry and hurt she is. Because she is angry and she is hurt. Dignified silence? Why? He put his relationship up on Instagram. Stuffing away anger destroys a person. Alice is healthy. Her kids have learned a lesson, which is to voice your anger. Good for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
Expect in a few hours a "I cried for X hours and threw Y times up but I will fight against this for my girls" from her with the brainless cheering her on "you go girl"
Yes... and plenty of

Hun I been their
and
babes I no were your coming from

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
I don’t think that email/letter was only “ I’m not allowed to speak to Ioan ever again “.
I suspect a lot more terms were included in it. Like never allowed near him etc.

NarcRage

VIP Member
You know that feeling when everything a person says and does irritates the shit out of you???

That.

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
If you get blocked by Alice you must block her back. Or she will keep unblocking and coming at you then blocking again. Lots of people have said this on Twitter

• Wow

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
The tweet from Alice is such crap, regarding Ioan, I'm pretty sure the girls do or will see who is the kind/playful parent who they don't have to walk on eggshells with. I know he hasn't been at home the entire time, but look at all her tweets/instagram of him playing with them and the girls giggling. She gives them a game to keep them quiet for hours and admits it with lols. He has had to work away, but he knows Gloria is there, the meal delivery service, plus look how many (by Alices own admission) missed phone calls he has made. That bit about him only wanting to talk about Bianca - I call rubbish, it's another Alice embellishment. She is manipulating the situation so that unless he talks to or through Alice then he gets no contact with the girls at all. He should give them a "secret" mobile phone and when she's consumed by SM they can call/text him.
Yeah she’s gone from saying he mentioned the name Bianca three times when talking about his week to saying he demanded they only talk about her.
She is stressing the kids out as much as she can and inserting herself into every interaction they have with him. I’m sure she demands to see all his messages and records all the conversations they have with him too. She’s really mental.

• Angry

curious km

Chatty Member
If you have a Twitter, I’d report this tweet for doxing/revealing personal info. It’s against their terms of service and beyond that, this freak shouldn’t be allowed to get away with doing shit like this
I reported that disgusting FM who rushes out to Dox people giving common sense advice. Why can’t these people see what they are doing to this troubled woman?? There are children in the house with her while she froths at the mouth as they whip her into a frenzy. Is that safe to do if they care so much for her?

welp

VIP Member
This whole "we dont know where daddy is" sounds like BS. They have his phone number and could ask him, you know?

welp

VIP Member
No, it was Franklin Leonard (‘contributing editor’). He was criticising Biden (specifically with reference to BLM protests) and she felt like she needed to insert herself in the conversation.

View attachment 895229View attachment 895220View attachment 895221View attachment 895227View attachment 895228
you missed the best bit

She accussed him of doxxing her because of the screenshot he took of the "you are blocked" message (because she had her kids in the background on her profile)

lDYYVNT.png

hspP5Bx.png

It was one of the MANY incidents she had in the first half of 2020 (there was also stuff about her defending Laurence Fox, going after Bernie Sanders, Meghan Markle, etc.) - which earned her (and her husband) each time a shit storm, which is why he asked her in July 2020 to close her twitter down, to which she reacted by starting a shitstorm about him online. I still think if that didnt had happened they'd be still together.

• Wow
  • Haha