Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ioanly.me

Alice-
‘The new letter says I’m not allowed to speak to him - not ever. ‘

as someone already mentioned- looks like a restraining order, in La it’s punishable for up to a year in prison.
Now…. Let’s make a bet- if Alice knew Ioan’s address how many days hours would take her to break it? 🤔

( BTW… hello everyone! My first ever post. This forum is ought of this earth. I’ve already lost half a stone.. as I don’t have time to eat between fast paced threads and working FT. Amazing! Hopefully Alice won’t stop and I’ll loose another half a stone and fit into this perfect outfit for Christmas 🙏🏻
* English is not my first languages, so I do apologise for any future mistakes.
If I won’t know what word to use, I’ll just do an Alice ‘eouldbtvvrvavke’ )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

EllaBella89

VIP Member
NOPE.
Hes planning a nasty divorce. She is cleverly collecting evidence.
She isn’t collecting evidence. The imbeciles on Twitter she relies on for “evidence” have the collective analytical and sleuthing skills of Mr Bean

• Haha
Reactions: 59
He blindsided her. Alice was married to him forever in her head. Many people commit to others like this, they are married for life. He chooses the younger model. Then goes public with it, regardless of how his kids takeit or are affected by it. And Alice, god bless this woman, stands in her own truth and honestly divulges how angry and hurt she is. Because she is angry and she is hurt. Dignified silence? Why? He put his relationship up on Instagram. Stuffing away anger destroys a person. Alice is healthy. Her kids have learned a lesson, which is to voice your anger. Good for her.
No no. Trust me. I’ve been where you are. When you are looking at this headline and story from afar, only listening to what she’s saying in mainstream media or the headlines. But if you read this thread and the previous thread with an open mind, try and forget what YOU would feel like or any experiences you’ve been through(like I did). And look at it differently. You realise her behaviour is becoming really really destructive. I have empathy for the situation, the marriage breakdown, because I still can’t imagine losing my partner after 20 years, I’ve been with him 10, and I couldn’t imagine another 10 and then losing them, I do have empathy for that. It must be hard. And I also do have empathy for women or men who have gone through real emotional abuse and gaslighting(I hate the word is so overplayed now because it really is hell). But this isn’t raw, fresh news now. She’s had a while with this, and she isn’t deciding to go to therapy and heal, she’s saying really really mean and hurtful things, wishing infertility upon someone and applauding it. That’s just the lowest of the low. I can imagine you’d say hurtful things if it was raw(and nothing like this!!) but she is writing back on social media to people who are saying really evil things and thanking them. That behaviour needs to stop. That is NOT healing. I get that hurt people hurt people (like I said before) but there’s WAY more to this story. Go read and look. I made the mistake but you’ll soon realise. No one is saying she should save face, or be quiet and I know she’s hurting but honestly….. there’s just so much more you need to read about, it goes way deeper and her behaviour is really really toxic. She needs help. For her daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Hi tatters- have been lurking for a while and thinking I should probably have the courage to jump in. Like some here, maybe most, was initially in AEs corner, mostly because of past bad history with men ( rapey stuff ). finally made an account as this whole thing is mad. One thing is clear from it all, and that's AE and the horrible way she is ( not) handling this. I liked IG since Hornblower, my mum since RIPd and I used to love the series and thought he seemed a nice bloke in a general " actor but not up his hole" way since. I followed him on FB I'm thinking, 2 years ago? saw he wasn't a big poster, out of curiosity followed his wife, AE, maybe shortly after. initially I thought, oh! she's quite open, taking the mick out of her hubbies etc. Then I was a bit more concerned, as in, why is she always saying " he hates this, posting anyway" again assumed it was a publicity/banter they had agreed between them. The actor "publicity shy" being "outed" by his wife. Got a little less sure as the posts continued. Didn't jibe quite right. And then....the shitshow. All is clear. And tbh, if anything, their whole awful, sad and sordid situation has shown me (1) my gut is usually right, and damn my past history for making me doubt it! (2) I've been a bit selfish in my own shitshow and haven't been there for friends. As in, I've been a little bit Alice, (self involved). In short, loving this thread for clarifying all this without a therapist! Sorry for the rant, I love you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

iamthecat

Ultimately the whole Bianca issue is neither here nor there. It’s really not important whether she’s in LA, Oz, France or wherever.
IG is not getting back with AE regardless of whether or not he has a new girlfriend, be it BW or anyone else.
The key issues are their kids and their finances/house. BW has no bearing on any of that.
AE needs to stop behaving like a 3 year old who’s been told they can’t have a toy in a shop “but it’s MINE!!!!” and start thinking about a future in which her girls can heal mentally and emotionally.
Whatever she says about IG now, they will be internalising that shit. They are half IG. If IG is a horrible, nasty, evil shit and all the other things AE says, they will start wondering if they are half all of that stuff as well.
Every knife she throws at him, she throws two smaller knives at those two girls.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Ahh the old fan favourite’go fck yourself’ classic AE … she’s gonna be nuttier than squirrel shit tonight … ffs I had plans 🤣😂🤦🏻‍♀️
You’re either on it or you’re out on this thread. No half arsed commitment or excuses such as work, life, husband got in the way and I can’t keep up. Only the strongest and most dedicated are surviving.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know I had a lot to say about AE & IG… however, I am absolutely appalled and feel physically sick that she commended and applauded and thanked someone for wishing infertility.
Whether I believe any of it, who I believe. At this minute is irrelevant, that comment, liking it, bringing attention to it (because she knows others are watching) and wishing infertility is sick. I’ve just been diagnosed with endo this year and have fertility problems, and I’m just shocked….. shocked that any person let alone another woman…. 2!!! The poster and Alice have wished this upon someone. I’m literally disgusted. Can only empathise so far…just…. Ugh and the poster even saying it!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #20 - Alice is a troll but don't you dare disagree or she'll call Instapol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

M33L4

VIP Member
This is why I won’t support her. Those children aren’t hers. They’re not bargaining tools to punish their dad for daring to leave her. They both have 50/50 and that’s it.
I don’t care she stayed at home with them. I’ve been in this position and my children are 50/50. They didn’t choose the split and it’s not fair to make them choose.
I was a sahm and my then husband worked. We still went for the 50/50 option, we do parents nights etc. it’s awkward as fuck but we do it for the children. And that’s why I will not stand for her.
She has ruined those girls. Their relationship with their dad, she oversteps their boundaries, their privacy. The comments to dad about “getting a room”, one of the girls getting his “big nose” and all of the other boundaries she chooses to break, for that? Revenge?

She’s all for female empowerment, that starts with your own daughters! Trust me, I have five. She has potentially ruined their ability to make adult relationships. She’s dependent on them and abused them by treating them as her therapists. What if they like BW? She would never allow that.

No I have zero sympathy for this woman

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Him seeking 50/50 doesn't really play into her narrative of deadbeat father who's abandoned his kids. Quelle surprise. It speak volumes that she needs a lie down because she has to send her kids to their father. She doesn't care about them more than she does about herself.
I think the real upset Alice is experiencing is that Ioan actually does want his daughters, but not her. He wants to be their father, just not her husband. Nothing she has done has worked. He's not returning to the marriage.

In the end, this is what all this has been about: Alice not getting her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ktjd

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think Alice might be downplaying what the letter actually said. I suspect Iaon got a restraining order against her. Custody letters from lawyers do not randomly include wording that state one party must stay away from the other forever.

A restraining order/order of protection would tell her she can't have any contact. In CA it would be called a domestic violence restraining order if the guilty party is someone you've been in a relationship with.

At this point I can't imagine not filing for one with her escalating and threatening behavior.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I have a very sneaking suspicion that proceedings have taken place in camera with a judge to enforce the collaborative agreement. I would assume this was with lawyers and without the parties. Given her refusals to adhere to the agreement, given on camera, it is easy to see why IGLegal would have requested it goes before a judge as part of emergency proceedings. Hence the weekend timings.

I expect the letter is from her lawyers. And as I said before they have explained she won’t be able to dictate who is present when he has the children, for the nth time. I also expect a grace period has been granted before enforcement on 5 December. Probably requested by her team but agreed by him to allow time to prepare. Plus she has been told she must conduct all communication via the App and not to contact him directly. I don’t think there is a restraining order yet. All the rest is her spin.

The upshot of all of this. The collaborative agreement has been enforced legally at huge cost to him and her. It will also have used up court time unnecessarily. Family Courts are busy at holiday times dealing with upticks in domestic violence.
Its an absolute disgrace for it to used to tell a grown up woman to behave reasonably and as agreed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

SynthGirl

VIP Member

z2J7LxJh_bigger.jpg

Alice Evans

@AliceEvansGruff

·
8m

Replying to
@VictoriaCarr99

@dooberdavies
and 3 others
Thank you The new letter says I’m not allowed to speak to him - not ever.

Why?

And the girls spend NYE with him…. I’m ok. Just in shock

Why aren't you aloud to speak to him "ever," Alice? Do you not remember all of the things you have been saying on Twitter? You have been tweeting he was purchasing cocaine and complaining he couldn't bring it with him. You said a lot more than that to try to destroy him. You wanted a reaction from him, Alice. Well, you got it. Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

plinky

VIP Member
Alice needs to rest. She’s having a fit of the vapours

Please can I bet that this rest is about 15 mins 🤣
93C08C86-5608-4543-953F-47DC3D783182.jpeg

• Haha
The thing is, I think most of us felt some compassion and empathy. Especially we who are a similar age. But once you read the facts, watch the bile and pure nastiness she spews. See what a vindictive self pitying bully she is, then you lose any sympathy for her. The children (and dog) are the real victims. AE is the architect of her own misery. PS glad you hung around. There's a lot of decent, intelligent people on here x
I just sat and watched and looked more into the story than the surface level start I saw on mainstream media about the situation. And absolutely tied my own experiences of emotional abuse to her story, when I was listening I was like oh my, how awful she went through this and some of the things she said I resonated with…. But I then re watched the Lorraine interview and….. something was just really…. Off? Does that make sense? Her actions, her mannerisms, the looks she was given and the “woe is me” act…. Because on second watch it looked like she was acting!! Especially after lurking and reading the replies to Twitter comments and Instagram comments…. Then realised, my situation isn’t her situation. She’s using gaslighting, emotional abuse, and real people’s experiences and playing it off as her own. I still absolutely stand by the fact people can absolutely be manic and the person you become after it (genuinely, I cringe at some of the stuff I done during that time just because my mind was so messed up) I thought she was going through the same and lashing out. But no.
This isn’t it. I even found out this isn’t recent, I thought this was within the last month or two, thus her behaviour was raw and fresh and could understand the lashing out or crazy behaviour. But that settles down in your head, you rationalise eventually and that’s only a temporary state for a couple of months. But the things she is saying is atrocious, despicable, and it’s not something you might say in a throwaway conversation. When you are angry.
The best piece of information I was given when in a state of anger was to wait a few hours and email… the reason is because by the time you type it out, write down what you want to say, rather than picking up the phone straight away, your mind has time to adjust and like I said in one of my previous comments about the frontal lobes in your brain linked to communication shutting down and therefor your impulsive behaviours, communication breakdown and not being able to think straight does NOT come into play when you are writing a tweet. This takes time… this gives your brain time to process what she’s read, think about her reply, write it out and sending it. She knows full well. This is so different to what I once thought. She has had time, she has hours of looking through SM and DECIDES to reply things like this. This is in her control. I am just….. shocked tbh. That’s all I can say.

• Heart