Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claudiarocks

VIP Member
The thing about the procedures is rich coming from her. Her botched nose job, the Botox and lip fillers, the yellow-orange bleached hair. IF he has had procedures done - and since it's mAlice saying this, I take it not with a grain of salt, but with a whole block 🤪 - then it was all a whole lot more successful than hers. His hair is the same color and just as full as it's always been, I see no difference at all in the nose. If anyone really believes Clooney + Co. have never gotten any "work" done, I have some prime beachfront property on the moon up for sale. It's part of the industry, taking care of your looks. And mAlice? See above and add gaudy red lipstick, makeup that looks like it was applied with a trowel and awful taste in clothes.

Speaking of clothes, check out these old photos, folks:
View attachment 895495
View attachment 895499
Guess she misplaced her bra on these occasions? And she has the nerve to denigrate a young woman for wearing a sundress with spaghetti straps or a short skirt? IMHO she looks like a "ho" in this pics. How in the world did this classy, talented man end up with this?😳:eek:
Sweet Mary and Joseph 😳