Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want more than anything is for Ioan's mother to speak up. Tell us what AE is really like. After 20 years I bet she has a few stories that will make her run with fear

Reactions: 16
Even if this turns out that AE has the kids taken and is in a ‘facility’ (or jail) Ioan will only ever say something generic, if anything at all.

Reactions: 14
Only AE could celebrate her children locking themselves away, for hours on end

Reactions: 25
I'm Bianca and so's my wife!

Reactions: 24
I'm sure that if he did have the kids, she wouldn't tell us. It would go against her 'deadbeat dad who never calls and doesn't want to see them' narrative. And people would start questioning everything else.

Reactions: 15
Why would Bianca be doing that? She’s too busy sucking Mr Fantastics c*ck

Reactions: 15
I'm sure that if he did have the kids, she wouldn't tell us. It would go against her 'deadbeat dad who never calls and doesn't want to see them' narrative. And people would start questioning everything else.
nah she would pull her alternate HE TAKES MY KIDS AWAY AND REPLACES ME AS THEIR MUM plotline. Her psychos havent question the fact that she is running at least two different narratives all the time that totally contradict each other, they wouldnt question this either. They dont posses the ability for this

Reactions: 21
Do you think they’re trying to get the divorce through before stopping the Twitter stuff? I just read that Lisa Armstrong didn’t get told to stop the attacks on Ant on Twitter till after the divorce.

Reactions: 6
The second he has access she’s going to accuse him of kidnap. There’s nothing she won’t lower herself to. She’s gone.

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs. Gone a couple of hours and she's all over twitter. I'm trying to watch Strictly!!!

The people who cheer her deluded antics on are probably the same people who send Betty Broderick fan letters in prison.

Reactions: 22
I sincerely hope you’re right. It would be fabulous to have my life back!

Reactions: 16
I think the cocaine accusations will be what finishes her. There has to be legal payback. What a stupid irresponsible woman.

Reactions: 31
Because she doesn’t like IG’s answers that she got via the lawyers on Zoom. I believe the Wizard app is only for the coparenting. And my 3rd shot only made my arm sore and itchy so maybe not.

Reactions: 9
Do you think they’re trying to get the divorce through before stopping the Twitter stuff? I just read that Lisa Armstrong didn’t get told to stop the attacks on Ant on Twitter till after the divorce.
Lisa A signed an NDA in exchange for a better settlement. IG doesn't have enough money for that and AE is too psycho to stick to one anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.