Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man that article is not good for her, the way it’s written

also contacted his agent! Ioan is probably incandescent with her right now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The Scum are reporting the cocaine allegations

Uh ohhhhh! Perhaps this is why there’s radio silence from him. Did she delete all the tweets??

the headline is making me laugh - is the shock that he paid for it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She gives no fucks anymore, she said as much that he’s going down with her

it’s like she’s living in an even weirder version of Romeo and Juliet in her mind

• Sick
Reactions: 16
‘I heard he is actually the real father of 450 Welsh children, all named after himself because he's a narc.’

Gruffudd?
No, I’m Gruffudd!
No, I’m Gruffudd!
No, I’m Gruffudd!
Griffiths?
Na, Gruffudd ydw i!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s shocked them in to silence. Someone please get in there and protect them.
Basically all barricaded in the house for days on end in separate rooms jumping every time a phone pings

did some interviews, got paid for the first time in years. Immediately bought a new laptop🙄

Reactions: 22
Surely he will have to do something now? If the papers have picked up a serious allegation like that he needs to get lawyers involved. She’s shot herself in the foot big time as well. Injured wife to bitter psycho in one tweet.

Reactions: 24
Surely he will have to do something now? If the papers have picked up a serious allegation like that he needs to get lawyers involved. She’s shot herself in the foot big time as well. Injured wife to bitter psycho in one tweet.
I assume he doesn’t have to comment on this. But I wonder if this is our last night of witnessing the Twitter madness!

Reactions: 9
Everything is open here in LA. We're all out living our lives. Why is Alice locked away with the girls? Where are the trips out to see friends or playdates? It's like she's holding them hostage. It's a beautiful day here with blue skies and cool temps.

C'mon Alice. Get those girls outside and out of that sad dungeon. Stop using them as props and start living your own damn life. Be a positive example for those girls. Learn to be part of the solution because right now darling, you're the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Very interesting tidbit that he wanted to discuss how she treats his mother.
By that time it was too little too late. I suppose he was having to give answers to why.
She’s so full of tit thinking he’s coming back and her FMs too.

There’s not a reaction bullshit emoji for us unfortunately. I know she spent a week away while IG babysat and also the times she and IG went away so lying as usual.

Reactions: 12
Imagine.

Ioan: so Alice let’s talk about reconciliation. Have you thought about any of the things I brought up and has anything changed

Alice: what things? You never said a word. You just left one day

Ioan: no Alice that didn’t happen. Social media, my privacy, disliking my mother? All the things we discussed? What’s changed

Alice: oh you mean that? Ok. Your mum is a bleep I use social media almost 24/7 to thrash out all my inner thoughts and feelings. I’ve made the kids hate you and exposed all of our loved ones privacy. But I know you miss my face, I am good for your career and I still have your leather jackets so when you moving back in?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.