Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'M BIANCA! YOU'RE BIANCA! EVERYONE IS BIANCA!

Sorry, just had to say it again. Oops.

What's this babble about not calling 'us'? Obs not going to call AE. All we know, he might be having long calls with the girls while she's totally shitfaced after another few boxes of wine, passed out drooling on the dog bed.
No, I'm Spartacus

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Getting images of her in desperate yoga poses affirmationing frantically’ - AE

As opposed to what? Desperate wine bottle poses to get the last dregs of the bottle while tweeting recklessly with no consideration for your children?

Jog on with ur nastiness Alice, we are all imperfect. Self awareness of our own actions is the first step. Jesus just look at yourself. You clown.

Withered. She has me withered.

Reactions: 30
First time poster here. I live near AE. Blocks away, in fact. In the early days of her public meltdown I felt sorry for her. A neighbor in distress all alone while her husband frolics away overseas. Man, has that changed.

AE is a classic Borderline Narcissist deep in smear campaign mode, IMO. She's unable to think rationally or logically. Her relationship the truth is murky at best. She is unable to accept responsibility for her actions. Everything is someone else's fault. Everyone is out to get her. A cross and nails would solidify her martyrdom.

I absolutely see why IG left her now. Her behavior is frightening and abusive. I also see why he's not engaging her at all. I suspect he realized that she was recording him and thus insisted on using Wizard where everything was safe and documented.

This is what I see happening within the next 2 weeks:

1. A restraining order will be put in place for IG. One suspects it will include no contact via SM and no discussion of him on SM. Additionally, I believe a judge will include no SM including the children.

2. A mandatory psychiatric evaluation will be ordered for AE in regard to custody. Her documented threats and unstable and erratic behavior will warrant one, IMO. There is also a clear pattern of parental alienation taking place.

I am no IG fan and think BW is not worth blowing up his life for, but this campaign AE is waging against him publicly is sick. She's hell bent on ruining his life and career. And anyone close to him that speaks out in support becomes part of her smear campaign. She needs to get held accountable.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
‘Getting images of her in desperate yoga poses affirmationing frantically’ - AE

As opposed to what? Desperate wine bottle poses to get the last dregs of the bottle while tweeting recklessly with no consideration for your children?

Jog on with ur nastiness Alice, we are all imperfect. Self awareness of our own actions is the first step. Jesus just look at yourself. You clown.

Withered. She has me withered.
I love that you started off earlier unsure how to feel, now you’re fully invested. Welcome to the club 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What career. You're as much as a bit part actor as he is.

Witnessing what? You've not provided any proof.

Cant believe newspapers are picking this up and damaging him further.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I know these aren't mainstream or even known by anyone. But the Coke story is getting picked up.
Sorry if this has already been posted, I'm still on the previous thread.
‘Paid for cocaine’

What’s the quote from love actually? Become a pop star and they’ll give it to you for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So is he actually likely to be home now? And if he is, do you think he’s waiting to make contact because of some legal reason?

Reactions: 9
579A6C5E-5B5E-4253-83C9-269A7D41BF65.jpeg

So it’s just an echo chamber of sycophants and fantasists. You know I’m starting to feel sorry for her again. She clearly has no friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was joking yesterday that her rants start earlier and earlier and will soon distract me from work, but here we are!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve got tit to do but I’m sure when I come back it will be even worse than before!

Reactions: 9
I love that you started off earlier unsure how to feel, now you’re fully invested. Welcome to the club 😂
I’ve been silently invested for months! I’ve no idea why just now I’m posting but I can’t shut up. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Not sure if either of those accounts are newspapers - they’ve used a screen grab of a picture from The Sun but the account doesn’t seem to be affiliated with it. Interesting to see if the papers pick it up but again it seems like a non-story other than the ‘crazy ex wife’ angle. Actor Takes Coke shock horror - can’t see it. Maybe if he was on Cbeebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

"S(he) who asserts must prove"

So, produce the evidence, or shut up Alice. You say you have it.

Your inconsistencies in what you say also makes your evidence less credible. Liars often forget what they have said previously, as you appear to have done on several occasions.

Reactions: 10
She spends her day asking the world a thousand questions that none of us, not even her omniscient Twitter disciples, have the answers to - why isn't he talking to me, why doesn't he see the kids, why this, why that. So why the heck doesn't she go ahead and finally use the Wizard to procure some answers instead of concocting ever-new absurdities?! Don't get me wrong, the entertainment value of her theories is second to none, but all she'll achieve with every new accusation she throws out there is to pull herself further down her self-made spiral. It must be so exhausting to be inside her head.

Be that as it may, I just had my booster shot, and if the last two jabs are anything to go by, I'll spend the next 24 hours on the couch - so give it your all, Alice! I'm not going anywhere! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.