Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pee with laughter when she talks about IG being a “small fish in a big pond” while this witch ain’t even seen water in her life. 💀

97F1F3C6-EC6C-43D3-9EDD-BC7A885DFF22.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok not gonna lie I am howling for real that she is fully exposing the mediation for ALL THE REASONS WE KNOW HE LEFT AND SHE WONT ACCEPT 🤣🤣

she’s only brave enough to spill all this as she’s so over confident that he left for BW

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is working herself up. It’s going to be a busy night I think.

If you could put the demise of their marriage down to anything I think her addiction to social media would be it.
So, Alice is letting the truth slip. She treated his mother like crap. She constantly embarrassed him on SM and he tried to make her respect him for once. Instead of realizing she’s gone too far, Alice blames ´thé mistress’. This woman is unbelievable!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Alice confirming all the theories (SM, Trump, his mom) without her realizing is hilarious. no wonder that she thinks everyone is Ioan/Bianca

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, very telling. It hurts him how she treats his mother and Alice just dismisses it as unworthy of a conversation.
She’s made it very clear that she thinks it’s pathetic that he cares about his mother’s feelings.

• Sad
  • Angry
She is working herself up. It’s going to be a busy night I think.

If you could put the demise of their marriage down to anything I think her addiction to social media would be it.
Oh FFS. She really is clueless. She sees nothing wrong with her drunken addiction to SM and thinks Bianca is behind his annoyance.

Alice love, I had to take the morning off from reading about you to get my sanity back today. Ioan coped by working away for months on end. Gloria copes because English isn’t her first language so most
of what you say probably goes over her head, plus she gets paid. We’ve all had to find strategies to cope with your bleeping behaviour on Social bleeping Media.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s really interesting makes total sense why she thinks he’s been telling other people things

its going in the wiki as it’s such hot tea

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'M BIANCA! YOU'RE BIANCA! EVERYONE IS BIANCA!

Sorry, just had to say it again. Oops.

What's this babble about not calling 'us'? Obs not going to call AE. All we know, he might be having long calls with the girls while she's totally shitfaced after another few boxes of wine, passed out drooling on the dog bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like we’re in that scene in Bridesmaids, watching Alice punching the giant cookie and trying to knock the chocolate fountain over.

• Haha
So what if he didn't want his political standing out there. Why do people need to know

Reactions: 33
Alice confirming all the theories (SM, Trump, his mom) without her realizing is hilarious. no wonder that she thinks everyone is Ioan/Bianca
I am Bianca. You are Bianca. We are all Bianca. Wait. No. I am Ioan. Ok wait, let's count off. Odd #s are Ioan, even are Bianca. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The unbelievable thing is he hasn't disappeared. She shared an email where he was clearly open to co-parenting discussions via the wizard.

Interestingly. I had a look at the wizard and it has something called 'tone meter' which analyses messages and flags anything which could be considered as 'emotionally charged' aka it stops rants and tries to make the parent think before they hit send. Can we see now why Alice is refusing to use it?

As I've mentioned before my partner is in exactly the same situation as IG and in our experience the tirade of messages received behind the scenes was ten times worse than anything done on social media. Messages would come from 3 email accounts, 2 WhatsApps, normal text messages and Facebook. Meaning she always had a route to get her rant to my partner. So I can see exactly why Ioan suggested the wizard app. He did it thinking of the most productive way to try and keep the conversation focused on the children.

If she's saying this much on an open public forum, I can only imagine what she was sending him privately which resulted in him blocking her and offering the wizard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
After 18 long threads and 18000 postings, I never thought I'd live to see the day when Alice finally admits why Ioan left her and therefore proves all our assumptions true 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kim has written on IG’s Twitter ‘so many judgemental people, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors’

Unfortunately in this case Kim, we do. Alice has Instagramed or Tweeted every single
private part of their lives together. And now he’s left her, she’s just making tit up to fill
the page space.

Reactions: 29
Oh my god, Alice’s FiGhT AgAiNsT TrUmP…

Sitting on her backside tweeting hysterical bullshit and being racist to other Democrat voters. Wow, so impressive. So self sacrificing. The world has been saved.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.