Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say that seeing photos of everyone's pets is really lovely, especially when these threads take a darker turn. Please give all your beautiful fur babies cuddles and kisses from this random internet stranger. 😻 😽
These are my two handsomes, Harris on the left is 1, Angus on the right is 3. Angus is a dream. Harris is a bit of a dick but he's pretty so gets away with it ;-)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When you are going through something big and you keep going on about it, eventually your support network gets fed up and bored of hearing about it. And then after a while, you get bored of it yourself, and decide to snap out of it. You might still be facing a tit situation and feeling life is unfair, but after a while something switches and you start to take an interest in the wider world because thinking and wallowing in your own situation becomes so tedious and tiring. AE is firmly stuck in the wallowing stage and it is going to take something seismic to drag her out. A massive wake up call.

I do think Instagram and Twitter should suspend her accounts, not because of her libellous or insulting proclamations, but because she is clearly ill, and having access to them is not helping her as she thinks, they are facilitating her descent into madness. She sees these accounts as the stage that has been denied to her. They are not. They are a means for IG to get the kids away from her by providing evidence of her instability, fodder for newspapers to fill up their online platforms, for trolls to attack her, for casting directors to say absolutely no way will we employ her in the future, for entertainment in the same way that people used to visit lunatics in Bedlam. At this point she needs serious help and intervention. Her kids need her to get that help.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Look at the timings.

1.Wake up
2.Check insta
3.Panic and delete
4. Start tweeting

Textbook next morning regrets. How she does this continually without experiencing crippling anxiety is beyond me. I'm glad my drunk days were over before the true advent of SM.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
When you are going through something big and you keep going on about it, eventually your support network gets fed up and bored of hearing about it. And then after a while, you get bored of it yourself, and decide to snap out of it. You might still be facing a tit situation and feeling life is unfair, but after a while something switches and you start to take an interest in the wider world because thinking and wallowing in your own situation becomes so tedious and tiring. AE is firmly stuck in the wallowing stage and it is going to take something seismic to drag her out. A massive wake up call.

I do think Instagram and Twitter should suspend her accounts, not because of her libellous or insulting proclamations, but because she is clearly ill, and having access to them is not helping her as she thinks, they are facilitating her descent into madness. She sees these accounts as the stage that has been denied to her. They are not. They are a means for IG to get the kids away from her by providing evidence of her instability, fodder for newspapers to fill up their online platforms, for trolls to attack her, for casting directors to say absolutely no way will we employ her in the future, for entertainment in the same way that people used to visit lunatics in Bedlam. At this point she needs serious help and intervention. Her kids need her to get that help.
Instagram don’t even suspend accounts showing animal/ child abuse.
There was an account run by a mentally ill woman who held her puppy down and sprayed perfume in his eyes on live and they didn’t see a think wrong with it when I complained.

She knew full well what that was... she's a scumbag.
Wasnt she on some morning talk show talking about Harvey Weinstein hitting on her when she was pretty?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Instagram don’t even suspend accounts showing animal/ child abuse.
There was an account run by a mentally ill woman who held her puppy down and sprayed perfume in his eyes on live and they didn’t see a think wrong with it when I complained.

Wasnt she on some morning talk show talking about Harvey Weinstein hitting on her when she was pretty?

Yes she was in good morning Britain with piers. I’ve wondered if piers got in touch with Lorraine after the interview as he’s a friend of the couple (or rather was sorry).

Reactions: 4
That’ll be the opiates (Tramadol, morphine, whatever the hell else she’s taking). Her teeth are probably wrecked.
If she cleaned up her life and her body, she might not need to take all that medication. Eat good food, exercise, don’t drink and take up some hobbies/ work that are healthier for her mind etc. I know that looks like a mountain of work when your stress levels are maxed out but even one small change would make a difference.

Reactions: 15
How beggie(?) are the “I’d hire you” posts 🤮
No you wouldn’t, stop it.

Reactions: 11
So she's got the kids today then. She definitely was drunk posting the videos and is up super early deleting stuff and editing while her 8 year old tries to talk to her about 8 year old things.

Reactions: 11
Add in all the little digs at them and the potentially humiliating personal information about them she's sharing online. It sounds like she never takes them out to the park, or the beach, to the movies, to the mall, anything. For all her claims otherwise it sounds like AE does the bare minimum with those girls and that she is that mother who reminds them of all her sacrifices and what she's given up for them, making them feel even more of a burden and unloved. I feel for those girls so much. It might be controversial but from the beginning I've felt she should not have custody of those girls, at best supervised visitation. She is an abusive parent and just like we want children removed from parents who are physically or sexually abusive, those girls should be removed from her for their own good. I really, really hope IG goes for full custody and I really want him to take Emma too, but I don't know if he will be able too.
Those poor girls MUST feel so alone, scared and stuck - there is no wonder certain things are happening - their stress levels must be through the roof. There is no way these girls are not suffering. Intervention is desperately needed here.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't like to body/face shame but that close up video isn't doing her any favours.
Neither is her hair or makeup. She needs softer tones for her hair and less of a trowel with the rest. I'm seven years older than her and you really need a careful hand and to pare things down to look good as you age.
[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to say but her hair looks like she smokes 100 cigs a day

Reactions: 9
other video is gone too (Saved it btw)

her last comments
Screenshot-20211125-162005-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211125-161938-Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I screen recorded the video because I figured she would delete them - here’s part 1

I screen recorded the video because I figured she would delete them - here’s part 2

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.