Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And funny enough one of the top rated comments on the DM is about how she wakes up and deletes stuff. Couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Err she seems wasted in that photo. Yes she gets emotional but she doesn't seem sober. And if that's a snapshot of her acting prowess, (switching from a posh accent to a cockney (?) one) it's no wonder she doesn't get jobs.

"The money was mine and he became part of my family" and she was "done over"? Eh?

Reactions: 11
And funny enough one of the top rated comments on the DM is about how she wakes up and deletes stuff. Couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂
Yeah but of course she wasn’t on drugs or drink when she posted it so why, in the sober light of day would it be deleted then?? Hmmm 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is pathetic actually. She should delete all her social media. She is an object of ridicule. Compare her now to that vibrant version who had the room in the palm of her hand on that French chat show. Nobody would think that French Alice would end up in such a sorry state.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Err she seems wasted in that photo. Yes she gets emotional but she doesn't seem sober. And if that's a snapshot of her acting prowess, (switching from a posh accent to a cockney (?) one) it's no wonder she doesn't get jobs.

It was "all her money" and she was "done over"? Eh?
Did she delete the weird one where she was wedged down the side of her rank bedside table? The house really does seem to be in a state. I suppose Alice wouldn't bother with any upkeep, and Ioan hasn't been living there for so long. I do remember a picture of him doing DIY to a sideboard or something at one point so maybe he enjoyed being the handyman.

Reactions: 6
Did she delete the weird one where she was wedged down the side of her rank bedside table? The house really does seem to be in a state. I suppose Alice wouldn't bother with any upkeep, and Ioan hasn't been living there for so long. I do remember a picture of him doing DIY to a sideboard or something at one point so maybe he enjoyed being the handyman.
This thread has been becoming so unmanageably big I haven't kept up with the latest 😬 She needs to be spending her money on a tradesman rather than at the offy (I'm sure it's posh delicatessen options in LA!).

no that one still seems to be there…🥴 that one is worse IMO, there is no “comedy” it’s a really drunk woman looking and being really drunk on film

Reactions: 7
Seems that one is still up & I don’t know why

I’m all for the natural look but I don’t know how you go from posting highly edited selfies to the most unflattering video of anyone I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the mainstream media like Lorraine will give her airtime anymore. She is too far gone.

Reactions: 5

"The money was mine and he became part of my family" and she was "done over"? Eh?
And the "me too" movement, she was "not quite sure what that was"??????

• Sick
Reactions: 7
no that one still seems to be there…🥴 that one is worse IMO, there is no “comedy” it’s a really drunk woman looking and being really drunk on film
yeah, that one is the worst! The freaky breathing at the end. And you can see her medication in the bedside table drawer.

Reactions: 4
How are we 16 threads in to a woman who films herself wedged down the side of her grubby bedside table

Marjorie is her alias now is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.