Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unrelated but I’m so thankful for the lil comments that pop up in here about people’s lives and fave facial creams and fur babies. They are so comforting to encounter between our (natural) bouts of dismay and frustration.

It wouldn’t let me make this a spoiler, for some odd reason, BUT!

This is my dragon, Navi. (I dress him up for only 10 mins at a time, lol don’t worry! I assure you he hates my humor but he is a good boy about it. 🥲) Admittedly I bought him on a bad Xanax binge, I hardly remember going to the reptile shop—just waking up to a lizard in my room. I didn’t like reptiles at first but I fell in LOVE with him quickly and he helped me sober up.

Here he is as that Bernie Sanders meme and also a raccoon. 😊 We also got a lil kilt and hat so he can be a NOBLE SCOTSMAN.

D256080B-7EE1-451A-A3A9-A5A9FD344CE4.jpeg

9E2A9632-12AD-4DF5-B44E-71C2CF5168CD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Interesting stuff coming out today. He said she was an unhinged alcoholic and he wanted her sectioned. Yet a few days ago she said he took her calls in his trailer so that he could whisper sweet nothings to her away from BW?

Now call me old fashioned but if my husband’s sweet nothing whispers included the words ‘unhinged alcoholic who needs to be sectioned,’ I’d be the one divorcing him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
I dunno, I might be swimming against the crowd here, but posting passive aggressive digs about your partner on several platforms of SM, along with uploading private family moments and photos of them sleeping - all the while chortling that they have specifically asked you not to is emotionally abusive and a form of coercive control. Mocking their appearance, their character; just reverse the sexes and consider if a man did that to his wife, how would the courts see it? It's def a form of DV.

Meanwhile he has not said one negative word about her and this sad situation on Twitter, FB, Insta or the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
A couple of suggestions for her book title:

Alice’s Adventures in Ambienland
Bogan‘s Run
One Hundred Tweets of Solitude
La Miserable

😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
To the new pro Alice anti Ioan posters please remember while you lecture us on what is normal in abusive marriages that a lot of us have actually escaped abusive marriages.

A lot of us have experienced various abuses through our lives and have come to be quite well versed in the actions and reasoning behind both victim and perpetrator behaviours.

It's actually quite gaslighty and very insensitive bordering on rude to try telling us we don't have the experience or intimate knowledge to discern what exactly is going on here.

You may have a different opinion to the majority of posters and that is fine, everyone has the right to their opinion.

You don't get to tell me or anyone else that we don't know what we are seeing or know what we're talking about when it comes to abuse though.

I for one would greatly appreciate you trying to bear that in mind, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
A little excerpt from the 2nd verse of the lesser known B-side by Alice "Narc Life"

I get up when I want
Except on Weekdays
When I get rudely awakened by my nanny Gloria
(Narc life)
I put my trousers on, have a glass of wine
And I think about leaving the house but I don't
(Narc life)
I tweet about the dog, I sometimes tweet about the children too
It gives me a sense of enormous well-being
(Narc life)
And then I'm happy for the rest of the hour
Safe in the knowledge there will always be
A bit of my heart devoted to it
All the Tweeters
So many Tweeters
And they all go hand-in-hand
Hand-in-hand through my Narc life
Narc life
(Narc life)
Narc life
(Narc life)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Perplexity

VIP Member
And the obvious question is ...
If he was such a narcissistic pig who abused her, why does she want him back ? Why????
Actually, it absolutely is normal after a marriage breakdown. And if we are going by what she is saying about being emotionally abused then yes, again, it is normal.
I fundamentally disagree with what you consider normal behaviour of an abuse victim in that case. I can understand confusion, sadness, and an initial reaction of wanting him back at the beginning. But this isn’t the beginning. According to her he told her he didn’t love her back in August 2020.

For her, over a year on, to be tweeting hundreds of times about her ex’s “ho”, ripping her looks to shreds, harassing her, her family, Ioan’s cast members over it is not normal. Slagging him off about his cosmetic procedures while denying your own - not normal. Sniggering in public to strangers about the size of your ex’s cock and fantasies of smashing his testicles - not normal (save it for your friends). Saying that he’s not in his right mind and another woman bewitched him - not normal. Calling people cunts, pussies, telling them to fuck off, telling people that they’re cowards who in her position would have killed themselves - not normal. Lying constantly about every detail of the divorce then forgetting what you’ve lied about and screaming “hi Bianca” to anyone who points out the holes in her story - not normal. Parental alienation - not normal. Showing your child tabloid articles about your divorce - not normal. Telling people you’re a poor sad single mother when you’re a rich white lady with a nanny and an ex who’s still paying every bill for you - not normal.

And prior to the current mess, repeatedly and deliberately taking photos or videos of her husband without his knowledge then posting them online when he had begged her not to - not normal. Crashing into someone’s car and screaming at them that it’s their fault - not normal. I could go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

omgucnt

VIP Member
Anyone else SICK of her spelling ‘and’ like ‘abs’, change your fucking autocorrect Alice, you stupid cunt

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
She's definitely been reading on here and attributing what we say to IG. The word "unhinged" in particular is a dead giveaway. It was, I think, introduced when I made the (rather splendid) joke:
Q. What does Alice Evans have in common with her bathroom door?
A. They're both unhinged.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I found the bit at the end where she says "I think we need to be a little bit more aggressive don't you ?" An incitement to violence - especially after the bit about cutting people up as a way to deal with it.
This is very alarming and threatening. It's not a joke.
Can you imagine if a woman had left an abusive relationship/cut contact with her ex partner what would happen if a man had posted this video? He would be arrested.

• Angry
Reactions: 37

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Screenshot_2021-11-24-23-02-32-466_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

Is she taking the absolute piss or what..

Didn't she already threaten to drag the divorce out for years?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

truffletrot

VIP Member
What the F are these videos I’ve just seen, what a shambles!

I can’t help but feel sorry for her. I used to drink a lot to hide my sadness and then post the most cringe stuff. It’s not a nice place to be. If she’s taking antidepressants as well drinking will totally F you up even more. Been sober now 3 and a half years 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Penguin86

VIP Member
Oh so it's ok for her to throw the word suicide around but cowardly for someone to actually do it.

Dear Alice,

I am a suicide survivor. I have "died" twice. I lost both my parents when I was 15 in an accident that also left me physically and mentally damaged. I am not a coward. I have fought so damn bloody hard to pick myself back up and put myself together for the past 20 years and sometimes I still want to be dead.

• Heart
  • Sad

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
Plot twist - Gloria is behind the spilt and rumours, slowly driving them all mad until they kill each other and then BOOM she gets their life insurance payouts and whatever else is in the will (leather jackets and crafted shoes?)

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought I might collate some of the names she's called BW (I've gone back to October 28):

#Bogantit
the ho
incredibly average millennial
She-Devil
skank
bogan
the cheapest bogan
mistress
[also] my husband's mistress
[from a] trailer park
slut
bitch
bogan trash bikini acrobat
c*nt
white trash
bogan hooker
lunatic
acrobat instagram ho
home wrecker
life wrecker
pyscho
[the W family are] crazy
[broke the] Girl Code and Stalker Code
the one with the horse teeth
HT (assume shorthand for horse teeth?)
"50 yo man having an affair with a 26 yo extra with horse-teeth"
Acrobat Instagram Girl
"a girl half his age"
the witch
Accountant Mistress
"the MISTRESS that boiled the bunny"
Acrobat Girl
the Instagram Lady
mediocre young wom[a]n
Karen
Instagram Acrobat
Instagram Girl
Madam
Broomstick Sugar Mama

Also, we all know she changes her story, but I just noticed Nov 14, tweet about BW had never met IG's family. And then a few days later, BW had met them all on set.

Another (Nov 12): she references her therapist. In her list of friends, where be Lupine? Could it be - as has been suspected here - he is her zoom therapist? :ROFLMAO:

1637827042183.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

plinky

VIP Member
100% she will turn it around. This is completely normal after a marriage breakdown. Grief can go on for a long time, especially when it’s messy like this and with all the details don’t doubt he messed her head up completely. It’s not easy just to click your fingers and come out of that mindset. I don’t know much about her as a person, but she’s textbook reacting the way a lot of people do, however it’s on a bigger platform/audience for her. After marriage breakdowns it’s psychologically similar to a death. Especially 20 years. Grief takes a long time and when another woman is involved even longer. I don’t like what she says about the other woman. But am I surprised? No. Of course not. Again, it’s easy on the outset to say that is horrible, vile etc. But we aren’t nor have lived what she went through.

If anyone can sit here and say if they were with their partner 20 years and you were cheated on by someone who knew you were married with a family and be absolutely fine with the new woman then you are psycho yourself😂.
I couldn’t imagine anyone being with my fiancé and would make anyone truly in love with their partner physically sick.
Really shows the people who have been through emotional abuse and how it leaves you, literally crazy. And those who haven’t.
She’ll be back to herself. It’s absolutely textbook and I find it funny that people blame the person who has been emotionally abused because they become crazy. They act out, cling to every little thing, stalk, get angry, then sad, try hold on to every single piece of information that they remember etc. But when you are stressed or in an anxious situation cortisol is released and your frontal lobes completely shut down which is your communication, it therefor causes impulsive decisions. If you are in this state(otherwise known as fight or flight) then you think it’s normal to live like that. It’s not.
I’ve worked with woman and men who have been abused for years and she is acting crazy because this is the way he’s moulded her. It’s sad not enough people do research 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think I am likely older than you and I am more experienced I don’t want to be patronising I am happy to explain why what you say is very romanticised and inaccurate

this is Alice. She was like this when she was still happily married to Ioan with her lovely family in tact. She was all over social media threatening people and threatening suicide, creating smear campaigns and telling stories that don’t make sense. I hope this clears that part up 😂

no one is ridiculously saying she needs to ‘snap out of it’ but she is not a brainwashed cult member, she is an intelligent well educated woman who has access to money, media and industry contacts and is actively choosing behave THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE to her legal counsel advice, the wishes of her supposed ‘love of her life’ who she has continually disrespected and is now alienating from his own kids

it is not normal. And I’m sorry it’s not excusable at all

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
It this stage I feel I’m staring to judge Ioan more than her. We all know she’s lost the plot and has been doing this for months now but where exactly is Ioan in all of this?
What kind of father wouldn’t have stepped in by now, and I know you might say he may have behind the scenes but Alice cannot keep anything to herself, if he had we would all know about it.
He is estranged from her and to an extent from the children (not his fault but still..) he can’t just roll up, throw her out of the house and move in, grab the kids and run, or get her sectioned. There are mediators, psychologists, social workers, the schools and teachers, lawyers, all monitoring the situation and it’s up to them to decide what happens next.
He would have to be an absolute idiot to respond to her. He knows her better than anyone, any tiny bit of response will keep her going like this for years. He has cut all contact and by now I’m pretty sure he would give a kidney never to see or hear from her again.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Fully agree. I tried to edit and deleted my post instead.
But basically, my take, unless you’ve been through emotional abuse and gaslit you have no idea the person inside you’re left with. I am not in the bit surprised she’s spiralling, acting manic, saying bizarre things. If you have any experience of it, it’s not new or embarrassing. He was her husband of 20 years. 20. That’s a long time to know someone and have them in your life to absolutely nothing and watching someone else have them. Not to mention he denied to her he was seeing anyone else, made her feel absolutely crazy and question her reality. You then are pushed to do things you wouldn’t normally before because you know deep down something is happening, but again, they have control. This is exactly what IG did to her.

I’m not surprised. It’s not a one year relationship to “move on”. If someone has been there the majorly of your life as your partner. You don’t just “move on”. What a weird and bizarre thing to say 😂. It takes years from that amount of time they were together.

I think once SHE is ready she should spruce herself up, focus on herself, her kids, her career and hobbies and eventually she will be happy again and there’s nothing more attractive to a man than a woman who is happy, independent, has her own things going on, self assured etc.

He’s an absolute narcissistic pig 🤢
Eh? From 1 photo and all of AE’s spiralling vile lies and abuse you have concluded hes the narc pig? Is it at all possible he’s exiting an abusive relationship? Or because he’s a man… just not possible? She is clearly abusive and this is not just ‘one year’. He has exited this relationship in the exact same way a woman would leave a DV relationship, all of the advice a woman would get he has carried out. The only difference here is that he posted a photo of someone who MIGHT be his new girlfriend, but he didn’t even confirm it.

yes she is clearly ill, but this is because she has lost control of him. She wants revenge

• Heart
Reactions: 33