Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @plinky nommed by @TicTacToc (trimmed for length)

Please remember to save thread title nominations to the tail end of the thread and to put ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Might be an idea to pop upsetting stories or subjects behind a spoiler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
These threads are moving so fast! Will probably be 15 pages by the morning due to Twitter/Insta word vomit.

Reactions: 8
jKlPRsz.png

That indeed is sad watching it now, regardless if he had already a affair back then or not, for the sheer fact that his relationship to his kids changed so much

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMFG another thread nearly gone. Malice is the gift that keeps on giving. BTW where do I get my #TeamAlice t-shirt. I want one for Xmas.

So I looked up signs of an abusive relationship. AE ticks 3 boxes (but there are probably more)

Does your partner criticise you, put you down or call you names?
Does your partner constantly check up on you or follow you?
Has your partner ever threatened to take your children away or said he/she would refuse to let you take them with you, or even to see them, if you left him/her?

AE: I tried gray rocking for a while but mine actually enjoyed it!! (Well actually he was already doing it to me?)

Sometimes she is accidentally hilarious.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I've spent so much time on this thread that today I commented to someone 'well I bet he doesn't drink as much as AE'. They didn't have a clue who I was talking about. They knew IG though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1637792278616.png

From a page called Datalounge. I was trying to find where she called his mum a c**t but no success, sorry.

Reactions: 14
HERE I PRESENT THE CALIBRE OF SUPPORTERS OF MS ALICE EVANS:-
Ahhh I miss all this, I just looked up samwhitt11 and they blocked me 🤣. I don’t know why I don’t say anything on Twitter nasty. I agreed with a few people maybe 3 weeks ago. And that got me blocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How can you be a de facto godmother?

And why is Gloria in their will? Is Gloria officially the nearest thing to family Alice has now?

And if they have a joint/mirror will Ioan needs to do a new one FAST.

Reactions: 20
Oh my days a defacto GM! Call the pope AE, get that down on a scroll

has anyone ever heard of the narc hoover?
I remembered it from long ago. AE has tried many different hoover techniques to get Ioan back and now nothing is working she is resorting to utter madness

thirst traps are hoovers
claiming people are sick
Making up lies etc

it’s interesting

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How can you be a de facto godmother?

And why is Gloria in their will? Is Gloria officially the nearest thing to family Alice has now?

And if they have a joint/mirror will Ioan needs to do a new one FAST.
I bet it’s “Gloria gets to choose three of her favourites of my handbags. Glor, I know it will be hard to choose.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
poor Gloria.

So alongside being the real mother all the other days, her duties will now include Sundays.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.