Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated but I’m so thankful for the lil comments that pop up in here about people’s lives and fave facial creams and fur babies. They are so comforting to encounter between our (natural) bouts of dismay and frustration.

It wouldn’t let me make this a spoiler, for some odd reason, BUT!

This is my dragon, Navi. (I dress him up for only 10 mins at a time, lol don’t worry! I assure you he hates my humor but he is a good boy about it. 🥲) Admittedly I bought him on a bad Xanax binge, I hardly remember going to the reptile shop—just waking up to a lizard in my room. I didn’t like reptiles at first but I fell in LOVE with him quickly and he helped me sober up.

Here he is as that Bernie Sanders meme and also a raccoon. 😊 We also got a lil kilt and hat so he can be a NOBLE SCOTSMAN.

View attachment 886826

View attachment 886827

He is the most adorable thing I’ve seen in a long time! I absolutely love him. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surprisingly the comments are pretty negative under her latest IG video (coming mostly not from her cult gang, mind). She'll probably delete this or go nuclear on those people lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am feeling a bit anxious too, but not so much about the actual videos, its more about the comments. I have always had hard time trusting my own judgement about anything.. so many people there find them videos … funny??? They think she should do comedy??? All we know about her aside, even if it was the first time Id seen her Id still consider them weird and pathetic attempts at best..and a lot of people comment: "you are amazing”. Under these videos… Perhaps I do not have sense of humour and have warped view of reality?! Is it me who is weird?! 😳😳😳
No your not they are very disturbing comments

Reactions: 8
We have the receipts 🤣🤣. That’s an Alice saying isn’t it!!!
Is receipts some SM word I don’t know about cos where I come from you get a receipt once you buy something. Haha
You musta missed the entire Katy Perry - Taylor Swift feud (special guest star Nicki Minaj) of the 2010’s 😉

I envy you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it's absolutely none of any of our business, but I'd really love to know where the girls are :(

Reactions: 10
Good thing the DM posted the video then
Maybe the likes of Sarah Vine, Lorraine, Vanessa and others who have been taken in by her will delve a bit deeper into what is actually going on rather than just accepting her "poor me I'm doing it for the sisterhood narrative" and they will see her for the abusive violent bully she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is with threats and prosecutions:
Social media is a nightmare - there’s so many issues with attributing accounts to individuals (it requires the ok from the likes of Insta and FB to go into their personal data files and they never really
allow it - it takes too long and the warrant required are just not worth it) that any tweets and message she puts out “could” be attributed to either someone having hacked her account, someone else setting up an account in her name, etc etc etc

Videos on the other hand, you can’t fake that. That’s clearly her in the video and that is hard evidence of threatening behaviour, erratic crazy behaviour…. I’m not remotely surprised she’s deleted that one where she’s threatened to cut him.
But like @NarcRage says, she’s even covered her back there with the excuse of “oh I was just playing a character, that’s not my real thoughts”.

She’s a cunning, manipulative little weasel. Foul, foul woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know it's absolutely none of any of our business, but I'd really love to know where the girls are :(
They are probably in the living room on their ipads surrounded by dog poo and empty wine bottles wondering why they aren't having a turkey like all their friends are

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Imagine you wake up after a bender & your drunk texts are in the tabloids...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Maybe the likes of Sarah Vine, Lorraine, Vanessa and others who have been taken in by her will delve a bit deeper into what is actually going on rather than just accepting her "poor me I'm doing it for the sisterhood narrative" and they will see her for the abusive violent bully she actually is.
Sarah Vine and Vanessa are cut from the same cloth, I doubt they'll bother. I can't imagine Lorraine brooding over it much either - it's just a show segment from over a week ago now!

Imagine you wake up after a bender & your drunk texts are in the tabloids...
My blood just ran cold. Like I keep saying, phones should have a breathalyser that stops you sending or posting anything!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.