Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screen recorded the video because I figured she would delete them - here’s part 1

I screen recorded the video because I figured she would delete them - here’s part 2
It’s even worse watching it for a second time. I’m so embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
At least she didn't forget to delete also the link to the IG video on Twitter...
delete.jpg

deleted.jpg

Proposal for the next thread:
Alice Evans (after 8pm): Cheerio, Twitter & IG! Followed by: Same procedure as every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just want to throw in my two cents here. Anyone who has the ✨audacity✨ to call that level of pain ‘cowardly’ has clearly never been in that place, and as it was so eloquently put, can go root a cactus.
So much love and respect to anyone who has been there and made it out to talk about it. You are appreciated ❤
root a cactus 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone who thinks Ioan can just “do” anything with the kids now is unfortunately thinking wishfully IMO.

There is no way on this gods green earth they are in a place for him to whip the kids away to a friends for a week and have her happily sign off on that.

She is extremely paranoid and vengeful, I seriously doubt any decision to be made re: the kids is going to be able to be made peaceful between them now. I’m pretty sure from everything we’ve seen so far it’s going to be what is laid out in the custody agreement and even that contested till the bitter end depending on how ragey Alice is feeling that day or how long she takes to move on from this (years at least IMO)

We’re not on thread 16 for nothing. Grim I know 😕
Exactly. Those girls are her hostages. No way she would randomly go to a yoga retreat mysteriously gifted by a “friend” insisting they take the kids (PM & his wife aren’t real friends; almost all friendships in Hollywood are transactional). Nor can Ioan simply show up and take them. She’d have an Amber Alert out so quickly and would definitely press charges. He has to go through the courts at this point to avoid being arrested for kidnapping them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes. It is. Just checked... she deleted it.
You can still watch it on here though, it really is awful.

I have been to the end, I was driven to despair with that inner scared feeling, at everything, sometimes so intense you just get where you want it to STOP, it's too hard and too sore. Even when at my absolute worst, I was able to be guided - physically and mentally by those closest to me & I was never "attacking & bullying" like Alice is. I know admitting there are problems is very hard & even 1 change seems completely unobtainable and completely overwhelming. You also need to have want to change, unless someone/an agency has to step in. For me, even though there has been change, I still hold some things back from anyone and I know if I was to start certain things, even once - is still so triggering and could suck me back in again.
I'm aware Alice does not seem to have anyone on the ground - so to speak to be that guidance, however I feel even if she did, she wouldn't let them help, or even listen to anything other than support & back up of what she is doing now, i.e. We need to get more aggressive.
Sorry for long post, I really don't want to upset anyone. Please delete if this is inappropriate. Take care guys 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Neither is her hair or makeup. She needs softer tones for her hair and less of a trowel with the rest. I'm seven years older than her and you really need a careful hand and to pare things down to look good as you age.
I'm sorry to say but her hair looks like she smokes 100 cigs a day
[/QUOTE]
I was going to say that she looks like crap. I wonder if she does smoke? Her skin looks really unhealthy.

Welp, here is Ioan Gruffudd in a kilt! Haha I found it in one of the FB groups. 🥲

View attachment 887250
Aw, bless him! He looks so sheepish. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Too late, Alice. Dm already caught it and wrote a piece:

Too late, Alice. Dm already caught it and wrote a piece:
Fwiw, I've reported nearly 100+ tweets and IG posts, plus AE's Twitter and IG accounts with the hope that they will do something to stop this car wreck, but they don't care. Nothing has been done.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
You can still watch it on here though, it really is awful.

I have been to the end, I was driven to despair with that inner scared feeling, at everything, sometimes so intense you just get where you want it to STOP, it's too hard and too sore. Even when at my absolute worst, I was able to be guided - physically and mentally by those closest to me & I was never "attacking & bullying" like Alice is. I know admitting there are problems is very hard & even 1 change seems completely unobtainable and completely overwhelming. You also need to have want to change, unless someone/an agency has to step in. For me, even though there has been change, I still hold some things back from anyone and I know if I was to start certain things, even once - is still so triggering and could suck me back in again.
I'm aware Alice does not seem to have anyone on the ground - so to speak to be that guidance, however I feel even if she did, she wouldn't let them help, or even listen to anything other than support & back up of what she is doing now, i.e. We need to get more aggressive.
Sorry for long post, I really don't want to upset anyone. Please delete if this is inappropriate. Take care guys 💞
So, SO well-said, Tilly. Seriously. When I was on pills I had delusions for about 3-4ish years. I thought I was a prophet. I thought I could speak directly to God. I thought I could speak to the dead with crystal pendulums and wooden alphabet boards. I thought spirits lived in vintage dolls, so I started buying “haunted dolls” from like the literal early 1900’s. I spent some of my retirement salary on them. I talked to them all day. I thought I knew when I was going to die, because God had “reached out to me” in a dream and gave me a specific date and told me to write it on my wall to remember when it would happen, told me I had to be dead by then, even if I did it myself. I shared my delusions online, lost a TON of friends who thought I was absolutely psychotic, and at my worst, I was.

But it was the love of those who stood by me that brought me back down to earth. Sooo few people by then, but they clung to me anyway because they had hope that I could get better.

You are so right, Tilly—without that “honest love,” that “gentle tugging” you back into reality, she is only going to deteriorate further. We’re all so frustrated and confused but I also witness our overall grief in here, and I personally think it’s so important that we maintain that. (Beyond my many rage-memes) I do hope she climbs out of this somehow. I know we want her to climb out of this somehow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.