Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting pissed and doing something stupid and it being in a tabloid the next day. I always feel a bit sorry for people when the DM run those freshers/ mad Friday/ bank holiday weekend stories with the people having too much and they have girls in skimpy outfits laying on the road. I know it’s not a great way to behave but possibly having your family, work colleagues, friends etc being able to see it over their cornflakes irks me. This is why most people are trying to help her keep her dignity and do this privately!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans - Her house is extra dusty, I bet she smells all musty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fwiw, I've reported nearly 100+ tweets and IG posts, plus AE's Twitter and IG accounts with the hope that they will do something to stop this car wreck, but they don't care. Nothing has been done.
A sad reality, lmao I reported someone on IG for calling me a terrorist and a sand-n*gger (slur for Arabs) and IG was like “hm doesn’t look like there’s hate goin on here try again next time!!!!!” There are def some biases and blatant disregard for harmful behavior from authorities controlling social media. Good on you to try, though.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A sad reality, lmao I reported someone on IG for calling me a terrorist and a sand-n*gger (slur for Arabs) and IG was like “hm doesn’t look like there’s hate goin on here try again next time!!!!!” There are def some biases and blatant disregard for harmful behavior from authorities controlling social media. Good on you to try, though.
Yet i got banned for calling someone a narcissistic b*tch

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Despicable of them!

So she has no intention of chopping off IG's legs. She explicitly excluded any other body parts from this statement though. Huh. :unsure:😁
What about his third leg?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She was trying to style it out on Twitter saying they were meant to be comedy sketches. The cold light of day makes her realise there is nothing comedic about them, but plenty of batshittery. She must have look at my socials/delete posts on everyday’s To Do list.

Reactions: 7
Her hair looks like she’s gone at it with a bottle of Domestos
Honestly, her hair irritates me beyond belief. I might just mail her a cheque specifying it's to see a proper colourist and get it sorted - get them to slap some toner on it, over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alice said she was estranged from this brother since 2018 until this year when he got sick, but he remembers how she felt like a year ago 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot-20211125-180513-Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You can still watch it on here though, it really is awful.

I have been to the end, I was driven to despair with that inner scared feeling, at everything, sometimes so intense you just get where you want it to STOP, it's too hard and too sore. Even when at my absolute worst, I was able to be guided - physically and mentally by those closest to me & I was never "attacking & bullying" like Alice is. I know admitting there are problems is very hard & even 1 change seems completely unobtainable and completely overwhelming. You also need to have want to change, unless someone/an agency has to step in. For me, even though there has been change, I still hold some things back from anyone and I know if I was to start certain things, even once - is still so triggering and could suck me back in again.
I'm aware Alice does not seem to have anyone on the ground - so to speak to be that guidance, however I feel even if she did, she wouldn't let them help, or even listen to anything other than support & back up of what she is doing now, i.e. We need to get more aggressive.
Sorry for long post, I really don't want to upset anyone. Please delete if this is inappropriate. Take care guys 💞
I think a big problem with AE is that she seems like she has intrusive thoughts that seize control of her to the point where she seems debilitated by them and is incapable of self-regulating her emotions.
•••
I think we can all agree that AE wants to be with IG. I think we can all agree that AE would welcome IG back without hesitation if he would have her.
•••
Forgive me if you disagree, but I believe that perhaps a root of AE’s mania over IG is that she doesn’t get real with herself about (1) what she wants and (2) what must be done to get what she wants.
•••
Based on my own human instinct and on DailyMail comments,
It’s clear what AE should do:
(1) be quiet (play dead) and act like she’s fine so IG can get past whatever negative feelings he has towards her,
(2) get hot (weight loss, healthy lifestyle, skincare, eliminate vices, etc.),
(3) pretend to meet someone else and act like she’s letting IG go,
(4) and he will probably come back - they were together for a while, he didn’t forget her overnight and it’s cheaper and easier for him to stay with AE - she just needs to calm the heck down.
•••
AE wants to be with IG, she wants to be his wife and she wants him to want her and she doesn’t want anyone else. AE is burning down her life into ashes because she’s lost him and she makes those comments on Twitter about him maybe wanting her back (probably to bug BW) to soothe her own ego and calm herself down - but then other intrusive thoughts take over and she begins to drink and panic and fall apart.
•••
AE: if you’re reading this - just be quiet and get hot and give it time - give yourself a chance to triumph, we are so much more superficial and animalistic and our memories are so much shorter than we realize. Just be quiet and get hot and give it time.
•••
(And when you get him back - stay quiet and real with yourself.)
•••
I know people will disagree with me and say this is nonsense and manipulative and that AE should just accept that it’s over. But - she doesn’t want to accept that it’s over and she’s spiraling as a result.
So she might as well do what it takes to triumph and win him back.
•••

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think a big problem with AE is that she seems like she has intrusive thoughts that seize control of her to the point where she seems debilitated by them and is incapable of self-regulating her emotions.
•••
I think we can all agree that AE wants to be with IG. I think we can all agree that AE would welcome IG back without hesitation if he would have her.
•••
Forgive me if you disagree, but I believe that perhaps a root of AE’s mania over IG is that she doesn’t get real with herself about (1) what she wants and (2) what must be done to get what she wants.
•••
Based on my own human instinct and on DailyMail comments,
It’s clear what AE should do:
(1) be quiet (play dead) and act like she’s fine so IG can get past whatever negative feelings he has towards her,
(2) get hot (weight loss, healthy lifestyle, skincare, eliminate vices, etc.),
(3) pretend to meet someone else and act like she’s letting IG go,
(4) and he will probably come back - they were together for a while, he didn’t forget her overnight and it’s cheaper and easier for him to stay with AE - she just needs to calm the heck down.
•••
AE wants to be with IG, she wants to be his wife and she wants him to want her and she doesn’t want anyone else. AE is burning down her life into ashes because she’s lost him and she makes those comments on Twitter about him maybe wanting her back (probably to bug BW) to soothe her own ego and calm herself down - but then other intrusive thoughts take over and she begins to drink and panic and fall apart.
•••
AE: if you’re reading this - just be quiet and get hot and give it time - give yourself a chance to triumph, we are so much more superficial and animalistic and our memories are so much shorter than we realize. Just be quiet and get hot and give it time.
•••
(And when you get him back - stay quiet and real with yourself.)
•••
I know people will disagree with me and say this is nonsense and manipulative and that AE should just accept that it’s over. But - she doesn’t want to accept that it’s over and she’s spiraling as a result.
So she might as well do what it takes to triumph and win him back.
•••
Totally disagree.
He's not coming back the best thing she can do is
1. listen to her lawyers and be realistic in her expectations of what she will get in the divorce and then move on.
2. Get some proper therapy/rehab
3. Try and salvage some form of career...she could write, she could teach, she could act if she stopped being so argumentative and falling out with casting directors.

Do something constructive and deal with what is and what she can make for herself rather than trying to manipulate other people

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it really hard not to feel sorry for her sometimes. When I see her looking bloated and unkempt it reminds me of how I treat myself when I start getting unwell mentally. Even brushing my hair is too much of a task, to the point it gets matted and has to be cut. It can be hard looking in the mirror and seeing the mess you’ve become. But, that being said, she is being a total bleep on top of it all, so then my sympathy dissipates. There’s just no justification or excuse for some of her behaviour. I wish someone would step in, I really do. I feel a bit uneasy witnessing all of this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally disagree.
He's not coming back the best thing she can do is
1. listen to her lawyers and be realistic in her expectations of what she will get in the divorce and then move on.
2. Get some proper therapy/rehab
3. Try and salvage some form of career...she could write, she could teach, she could act if she stopped being so argumentative and falling out with casting directors.

Do something constructive and deal with what is and what she can make for herself rather than trying to manipulate other people
The thing is - the need to hold on to the belief that an ex is coming back is like a self-preservation defense mechanism that a person can hold onto and use to remain productive in the meantime until they either: (1) get over it or (2) the ex actually does come back.

Telling someone who is in psychological and emotional agony over a breakup to “just accept it” can be fruitless and freeze the person in this state of agony while neglecting their entire life and spiraling into worse and worse predicaments.

Sometimes, we need the hope of something unrealistic so we have a reason to push through while our heartbreak and other psychological wounds have a chance to heal.

Reactions: 4
I find it really hard not to feel sorry for her sometimes. When I see her looking bloated and unkempt it reminds me of how I treat myself when I start getting unwell mentally. Even brushing my hair is too much of a task, to the point it gets matted and has to be cut. It can be hard looking in the mirror and seeing the mess you’ve become. But, that being said, she is being a total bleep on top of it all, so then my sympathy dissipates. There’s just no justification or excuse for some of her behaviour. I wish someone would step in, I really do. I feel a bit uneasy witnessing all of this
Yes - but she is troweling on the makeup too so obviously not beyond making an effort, it’s just that the makeup is terrible.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.