Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Penguin86 - you're not a coward at all. I too understand only too well. ❤ Pixie is gorgeous! 😻 So is Randy! 😍 Randy the Robin has a nice ring to it! 😉

@CookieMonsta - thanks for your lovely post. ❤ Hugs to all who understand. xxx

It's particularly sick that AE views/uses this as a weapon & is so full of OTT dramatic BS she even did it over some guy she didn't even know for his audacity at blocking her on twitter. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's calling her 'the ho' now.
She's watched Dirty John: The Betty Broderick Story and has decided to live out her own real life version.
And we all know how that ended!
Ioan and Bianca need to up the security measures when they both move into Alice’s house and kick her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Note: in all the “surprise” videos he looks so uncomfortable. He was clearly done living the lie even then.
"All" the surprise videos? I have only seen one.
My mum used to say Give them enough rope and let them hang themselves.

Reactions: 3
I bet it’s “Gloria gets to choose three of her favourites of my handbags. Glor, I know it will be hard to choose.”
It'll be like in Friends when Monica and Rachel were fighting over Phoebes 3D pictures lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if she got the wording wrong on that one though.

She could mean this for this year: remember her whole thing rn is that he pretended like he had no one while making her look crazy (LOL), that would be this year (and perhaps the end of last)

But if she indeed means the past years it would be interesting. Would absolve him from a lot of blame as he then clearly tried to save this.

IF, and I am not sure this isn’t just another one of A lice’s lies, this is true, then she’s been having serious mental health issues for years and he’s been trying to get her some help. She refused.
Or as I said before, she reads what we’re writing here and thinks we’re all Ioan and Bianca, planning to send her to the sanatorium.
Alice has serious mental health issues for years. Again, her valentines day 2019 incident alone is already proof. The question is always if he tried to help her or not though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice takes what tattle says as Ioan saying it. So the thing about Ioan wanting her in a mental home is likely from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure if she got the wording wrong on that one though.

She could mean this for this year: remember her whole thing rn is that he pretended like he had no one while making her look crazy (LOL), that would be this year (and perhaps the end of last)

But if she indeed means the past years it would be interesting. Would absolve him from a lot of blame as he then clearly tried to save this.

Alice has serious mental health issues for years. Again, her valentines day 2019 incident alone is already proof. The question is always if he tried to help her or not though.
Valentine’s Day incident ? What’s that?

Reactions: 4
Emily Rajtakowski’s third stand-in would still be beyond stunning so this isn’t the burn she thinks it is.

Who would Alice’s third stand-in be? Piella Bakewell?
Renee Zellweger in the fat suit she is wearing for her current series??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alice takes what tattle says as Ioan saying it. So the thing about Ioan wanting her in a mental home is likely from here.
After this HoarseW story in beginning of 2019, I would be very much surprised if he wasn't worried about her mental health. Maybe it's not the "mental home" as she phrases it, but rather mental help by a doctor he wanted for his wife. And as it's the case with many mentally ill patients (talking from experience in closest family), she didn't consider herself and her behavior abnormal and didn't accept any help in this regard.

Reactions: 18
IF, and I am not sure this isn’t just another one of A lice’s lies, this is true, then she’s been having serious mental health issues for years and he’s been trying to get her some help. She refused.
Or as I said before, she reads what we’re writing here and thinks we’re all Ioan and Bianca, planning to send her to the sanatorium.
Now THAT would not surprise me. I wonder if she had a mental breakdown a few years ago and that's what tipped him into looking haunted and wanting out. Maybe a psych told him whatever it is, is not curable but manageable with meds, and she won't take the meds "they're all trying to kill me".

And we all know how that ended!
Ioan and Bianca need to up the security measures when they both move into Alice’s house and kick her out.
Nope. Move continents. And put her name on the airport watch lists.

Reactions: 10
Oh so it's ok for her to throw the word suicide around but cowardly for someone to actually do it.

Dear Alice,

I am a suicide survivor. I have "died" twice. I lost both my parents when I was 15 in an accident that also left me physically and mentally damaged. I am not a coward. I have fought so damn bloody hard to pick myself back up and put myself together for the past 20 years and sometimes I still want to be dead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Now THAT would not surprise me. I wonder if she had a mental breakdown a few years ago and that's what tipped him into looking haunted and wanting out. Maybe a psych told him whatever it is, is not curable but manageable with meds, and she won't take the meds "they're all trying to kill me".
But she has admitted to taking meds. Although they could be the meds of her choice. The problem with this woman is that she’s constantly lying, constantly changing her stories to fit her narrative and constantly inventing new theories.

Reactions: 11
But she has admitted to taking meds. Although they could be the meds of her choice. The problem with this woman is that she’s constantly lying, constantly changing her stories to fit her narrative and constantly inventing new theories.
Doesn't mean they are the ones she should be taking.

Don’t waste your money. I’m in town and would do that for all of us.
Could you call around and drop some tranqs in those med bottles? Let us all have a day or 2 off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it's nearly 4pm in LA and most people are having a nice family time, stuffed to the gills with turkey and pumpkin pie.

AE however is doing a tweetstorm, taking the crazy up to 11.

She is trying to wind up BW and IG knowing they look at her rantings. I bet the one about IG changing his mind about divorce cracked them up though. AE is funny but alway accidentally.

I think the latest lie is IG wants to stay married to his Baby Angel but the She Devil bogan is forcing him to get divorced. 🤡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.