Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else SICK of her spelling ‘and’ like ‘abs’, change your bleeping autocorrect Alice, you stupid bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's definitely been reading on here and attributing what we say to IG. The word "unhinged" in particular is a dead giveaway. It was, I think, introduced when I made the (rather splendid) joke:
Q. What does Alice Evans have in common with her bathroom door?
A. They're both unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wasn’t it not only drag it out for years but somehow get it to mysteriously expire after three? This was literally on Saturday. The whiplash is from stories changing is uncomfortably similar to what I’ve experienced from narcs. I can’t wait to see what fake stories she ultimately sticks with and tells for decades.
This may be an attempt to save face. She may have realised this divorce is going through whether she agrees to it or not, so now if she can spin a narrative that Ioan had a change of heart at the last minute and wanted to stay married, then when the divorce does go through she can claim it was her who wanted it - wooo yeah, girl power. Then she’ll make up whatever bullshit she likes about the settlement (knowing IG won’t contradict her) and her little Twitter ass-barnacles will lap it all up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
A couple of suggestions for her book title:

Alice’s Adventures in Ambienland
Bogan‘s Run
One Hundred Tweets of Solitude
La Miserable

😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I know she “hates” him but really she should be introduced to Trump IRL. They have a lot in common. Could spend hours finding out new ways to denigrate young women and foster a hate cyclone unto themselves.
They're the only two people who seem to use "pussy" constantly as an insult.

20210305_210027.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's interesting... So she just admitted the main reason why he left and why he couldn't bear it any longer.
mental.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
“His lawyers say he’s changed his mind and wants to think about it”

WTF is wrong with this woman!!!!
If there is any ounce of truth to that imma have to fly to LA and slap him proper
If he’s as bad as she’s been bleating about for the past few months why would she want him back? Do people following her/“supporting” her really not pick up on the cognitive dissonance?

Reactions: 17
Please from now on can they thread titles have at least one random word in shouty caps lock?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's calling her 'the ho' now.
She's watched Dirty John: The Betty Broderick Story and has decided to live out her own real life version.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
IF, and I am not sure this isn’t just another one of A lice’s lies, this is true, then she’s been having serious mental health issues for years and he’s been trying to get her some help. She refused.
Or as I said before, she reads what we’re writing here and thinks we’re all Ioan and Bianca, planning to send her to the sanatorium.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.