Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants her fair share? I thought she said he doesn't have a "pot to piss in." Alice, Alice, Alice, you keep tripping yourself up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting stuff coming out today. He said she was an unhinged alcoholic and he wanted her sectioned. Yet a few days ago she said he took her calls in his trailer so that he could whisper sweet nothings to her away from BW?

Now call me old fashioned but if my husband’s sweet nothing whispers included the words ‘unhinged alcoholic who needs to be sectioned,’ I’d be the one divorcing him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
You haven't been able to commit/section someone to a mental health facility on your spouses say so for quite some time... What year does Alice actually think it is? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Is she living a Victorian period drama fantasy in her head?
Not solely on your spouse's say so however we do have the Baker Act in California (involuntary examination/involuntary commitment) which, if you meet specific legal criteria of being a danger to yourself or others, can see you committed to a rehab facility or mental hospital against your will. If this is something that has been floated for real it's because of her own actions. If it wasn't floated and she's playing victim for narc fuel, well, self-fulfilling prophecies are a dangerous thing aren't they.

She wants her fair share? I thought she said he doesn't have a "pot to piss in." Alice, Alice, Alice, you keep tripping yourself up.
Bet you anything she considers full ownership of the house - which she is not on any of the deed paperwork for - and full custody of the girls "her fair share". You know for blackballing herself with casting directions so she can't get work and twists that into giving up her non-career to be a SAHM with a full time housekeeper/nanny.

Reactions: 18
To be fair, it's used frequently in the Daily Mail comments. And yeah, I'm a proud Daily Mail reader... you know, one of those people she says is unbelievably stupid (and yet she chose the Daily Mail to sell her story to).
Me too, I also comment on the DM and I’ve defo called her unhinged at least 4-5 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You haven't been able to commit/section someone to a mental health facility on your spouses say so for quite some time... What year does Alice actually think it is? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Is she living a Victorian period drama fantasy in her head?
Every thing else in her little drama says so.

The way I read it, it doesn't matter whose name it is registered in, if it was bought during the relationship its community property. All debt is also community debt. Easy fix, she takes the house AND the debt that goes with it. Except no bank would lend to her.

"Separate property is anything you have that you owned before you were married or before you registered your domestic partnership. Inheritances and gifts to 1 spouse or domestic partner, even during the marriage or domestic partnership, are also separate property. Rents, profits, or other money you earn from your separate property is also separate property. And property you buy with separate property is also separate property.

Separate property is also anything that you acquire after the date of separation, including money you earn. This is 1 of the reasons why the date of separation is so important. It can determine whether certain property or debt is community or separate property.

If you have separate property, it belongs only to you, as long as it was kept separately. Debts can be separate property too, such as credit cards you might get after the date of separation."

Hmm, she might be stuck with debt she doesn't realise yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Not solely on your spouse's say so however we do have the Baker Act in California (involuntary examination/involuntary commitment) which, if you meet specific legal criteria of being a danger to yourself or others, can see you committed to a rehab facility or mental hospital against your will. If this is something that has been floated for real it's because of her own actions. If it wasn't floated and she's playing victim for narc fuel, well, self-fulfilling prophecies are a dangerous thing aren't they.
But that needs someone from the medical profession to sign off on it doesn't it? In the UK I think you now need at least 2 Doctors signatures to legally do it.

Sorry she just makes me laugh when she says stuff like this because it brings images of a period drama to mind. The sort where the sane but wronged wife is chucked into an awful asylum against her will by the evil husband, just because she is now an inconvenience. He just tells people she's maaad 🤪 and that's it, takes no more effort than that, she'll not see the light of day again. Job's a good 'un! Now he can steal her fortune or take up with another woman :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my days a defacto GM! Call the pope AE, get that down on a scroll

has anyone ever heard of the narc hoover?
I remembered it from long ago. AE has tried many different hoover techniques to get Ioan back and now nothing is working she is resorting to utter madness

thirst traps are hoovers
claiming people are sick
Making up lies etc

it’s interesting
My heart breaks for Ioan and his girls. 😭

Sounds like her alright.
How appropriate as she has a mouth like a Hoover too!

Ironically there's this story which points the finger at what we discussed yesterday - aging and its effects on women who are valued for their looks.
I would hardly compare her to a super model. Although I’m sure she thinks she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I thought you were the one delaying the divorce because if you can't have him noone can 🤔
Screenshot_20211125-032952_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But that needs someone from the medical profession to sign off on it doesn't it? In the UK I think you now need at least 2 Doctors signatures to legally do it.

Sorry she just makes me laugh when she says stuff like this because it brings images of a period drama to mind. The sort where the sane but wronged wife is chucked into an awful asylum against her will by the evil husband, just because she is now an inconvenience. He just tells people she's maaad 🤪 and that's it, takes no more effort than that, she'll not see the light of day again. Job's a good 'un! Now he can steal her fortune or take up with another woman :ROFLMAO:
Oh she absolutely is invoking this old time dramas. Her taking morphine doesn't help the mental image I have in my head.

TLDR:
Yes, medical personnel are almost always involved but depending on the case it can literally be a police evaluation and then a psychiatric evaluation, which is honestly pretty fucked up. Family and therapists can also approach the police or medical personnel. From there it may need judicial review. If you have legal guardianship of another adult the guardian can also seek it via medical personnel & judicial review I believe. I can tellyou in my anecdotal experience when I had to involuntarily send a parent to rehab it was initiated with a trip to an ER when they were extremely intoxicated on multiple substances and making suicidal ideation statements. Medical personnel called police in after hearing what I said when checking them in and it was all pretty quick from there to signing a 5150 hold and a psych eval. After 72 hours they would not voluntarily go to rehab so on advice from the hospital they were able to help me involuntarily sign them into a detox/mental health hospital for 12 days during which I had the time to get a judicial review. Unfortunately I do not remember some of the particulars but if there's a need (and because we have for profit medical systems) healthcare personnel will help guide you. I also know that my sister had to call our other parent's therapist when they had a full narc tantrum because they made suicidal threats and the therapist was able to initiate whatever happened there (I don't know and I have never asked tbh). Honestly if Alice has made attempts or threatened to previously and nothing was called in to either police, a hospital or a therapist it makes me nauseous to think about. I think there would be a lot of suspicion with a spouse going through a divorce trying to initiate any kind of hold but a therapist for example absolutely has the right to. Technically anyone could and should call the police if threats of self harm or legitimate threats of immediate harm to others is being made. That's why I find the tweets about Alice being on the floor and Ioan telling Gloria to leave her be over the phone alarming. Call emergency services even if just to be safe. It's revolting to make false threats like that but it's similarly revolting to idly stand by because if it is a false threat it's enabling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
You know damn well they are shagging like rabbits 😂.

In Australia among us bogans we would level the c word at anyone we see fit 😂
In the US bleep is for women mainly and it’s considered a very bad word. But I mainly watch everything British on tv because it’s so superior and I’ve come to enjoy the hell out if it!
Thus far I’ve only called some politicians cunts and Alice. 😆

“His lawyers say he’s changed his mind and wants to think about it”

WTF is wrong with this woman!!!!
If there is any ounce of truth to that imma have to fly to LA and slap him proper
We all will need to! We have the receipts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In NZ it’s an accepted term of endearment
Yeah bro he’s a good c”nt
Exactly that’s how I look at it. There are more horrible words in the English language that can do damage to a person such as stupid ugly and so on.
Those words stay with you.

• Heart
In the US bleep is for women mainly and it’s considered a very bad word. But I mainly watch everything British on tv because it’s so superior and I’ve come to enjoy the hell out if it!
Thus far I’ve only called some politicians cunts and Alice. 😆

We all will need to! We have the receipts.
We have the receipts 🤣🤣. That’s an Alice saying isn’t it!!!
Is receipts some SM word I don’t know about cos where I come from you get a receipt once you buy something. Haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I had a feeling as I signed off from Tattle before that by the time I logged back on we'd be on a new thread. I should've made a bet with myself, then I could've won something! :ROFLMAO:

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans on the thread!

From the previous, @ReturningthePearls about the Hornblower books: they're among some of the first serious historical based naval fiction. Generally well written (they're better in writing style than Ramage, though Pope may be a better historian than Forester, but I say may with reason, it's an excellent debating point). The books focus heavily on Horatio himself whereas in the series you fall a little in love with the supporting characters. Saying that, the character of Archie (who has been mentioned in the threads) doesn't exist in the books, his character is a combination of two (can't say any more as I don't want to spoil things). The series only cover three of the books and there are definite differences.
Fun fact: Edward Pellew (played by Robert Lindsay in the show) is a real life decorated naval hero who fought during the American War of Independence, Napoleonic Wars, and the French Revolutionary Wars.

I would very much recommend the books.
And the series.
The feeling of pride you feel when you hear the shout "IT'S THE INDY!" (or, bloody Indy 😁). The music for the ship is perfect. Have I mentioned the ship is gorgeous? (the youtube clip is a shot of the Grand Turk who plays HMS Indefatigable, no spoilers, don't worry). Also, the Indy was a real ship Pellew commanded so I'm glad she is featured so lovingly.

...sorry. I have loved Hornblower for a very, very long time, so am prone to rambling happily about it if given half an opportunity.

Back to hell in a handbasket, ah, I mean Alice...

I looked up Alice Evans on all-knowing Google. The first question in the "people also ask" list "What is Alice Evans famous for?"
Answer: "Alice Evans (1881-1975) was a pioneering scientist who established that humans contract the once-common, painful disease brucellosis from raw cow and goat milk. She lobbied successfully for the pasteurization of all milk and lived to see the disease fall into obscurity." from biography.yourdictionary
So Alice is definitely top tier celebrity. So noted. So respected.
I'd like to meet the Alice of 1881, she sounds an amazing brain!

Um. What?

1637814118812.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a feeling as I signed off from Tattle before that by the time I logged back on we'd be on a new thread. I should've made a bet with myself, then I could've won something! :ROFLMAO:

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans on the thread!

From the previous, @ReturningthePearls about the Hornblower books: they're among some of the first serious historical based naval fiction. Generally well written (they're better in writing style than Ramage, though Pope may be a better historian than Forester, but I say may with reason, it's an excellent debating point). The books focus heavily on Horatio himself whereas in the series you fall a little in love with the supporting characters. Saying that, the character of Archie (who has been mentioned in the threads) doesn't exist in the books, his character is a combination of two (can't say any more as I don't want to spoil things). The series only cover three of the books and there are definite differences.
Fun fact: Edward Pellew (played by Robert Lindsay in the show) is a real life decorated naval hero who fought during the American War of Independence, Napoleonic Wars, and the French Revolutionary Wars.

I would very much recommend the books.
And the series.
The feeling of pride you feel when you hear the shout "IT'S THE INDY!" (or, bloody Indy 😁). The music for the ship is perfect. Have I mentioned the ship is gorgeous? (the youtube clip is a shot of the Grand Turk who plays HMS Indefatigable, no spoilers, don't worry). Also, the Indy was a real ship Pellew commanded so I'm glad she is featured so lovingly.

...sorry. I have loved Hornblower for a very, very long time, so am prone to rambling happily about it if given half an opportunity.

Back to hell in a handbasket, ah, I mean Alice...

I looked up Alice Evans on all-knowing Google. The first question in the "people also ask" list "What is Alice Evans famous for?"
Answer: "Alice Evans (1881-1975) was a pioneering scientist who established that humans contract the once-common, painful disease brucellosis from raw cow and goat milk. She lobbied successfully for the pasteurization of all milk and lived to see the disease fall into obscurity." from biography.yourdictionary
So Alice is definitely top tier celebrity. So noted. So respected.
I'd like to meet the Alice of 1881, she sounds an amazing brain!

Um. What?

View attachment 886471

🤣🤣🤣🤣 WTF did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I WISH I KNEW!

First an incredibly bad Australian accent, then a more normal...and...what...
And what's with the comments on both social media (as she cross-posted) being all "see? Knew you'd be getting work! Yaaas Queen" or something to the same...

• Haha
Was she trying out a Kiwi accent in that first one? It was woeful, reminded me of when the Simpsons did the Aussie episode. She's bleeping weirded me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.